Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4806201 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

17k 4liters sadly the market is Flooded with clones

Do you have anyone selling the original.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyce101(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chuwaa:

Sure, but it's a 2.4l engine and sucks fuel, so you'll need to work extra smart,if you are new here, just go back to the Genesis of this thread and glean some insights.

I use 2005 and it's not funny, in fact anytime I see a corolla 2006, I assume they're Uber
thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
If you have 750k, come and pick this up.

2008 Kia Cerato.

Auto transmission

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Easysmith: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chuwaa:

Sure you can, they even accept 2003 Camry.
As you go for the Uber training, note you'll have to pay 200 per hour for packing at Maryland Mall, unless you find a place to park outside the slim street. You may spend 4hrs there sha.
Whaoo God bless u all , if I had know I wud av done dat since, cos it seems taxify is more profitable ,I think I will start tomorrow den ,
Thanks so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dovehorizon:

2008 Kia Cerato.

Very neat and fine car. If not that I just bought mine. I would have acquire this from u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dovehorizon:

2008 Kia Cerato.

Gazzuzz & carshopper as Una no dey see any Kia waka pass..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
So, today I was somewhere on Island relaxing in my car, i thought of going to car wash to clean up my car and my car refused to start. I sensed it’s the ba3 and it never disappointed me before. The battery was dead, so I requested for an Uber the guy promised to come but never shows up, I ordered another and he humbly said he will be with me as soon as he could. Thank god I have a jumper cable so it made it easy. I sha spent 23k on battery today. The battery didn’t give me any sign at all. The Camry guy that came to assist me thank You I really appreciate if you here. And to you that didn’t show up thank you and you can also need someone’s help one day. God know I will always help anyone that calls me for assistance anytime of the day if I am available. Let’s be supportive.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thanks bro.
I try as much as possible to maintain a standard in whatsoever I do.

carixma:

Very neat and fine car. If not that I just bought mine. I would have acquire this from u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

Gazzuzz & carshopper as Una no dey see any Kia waka pass..

This one I go waka pass Oo... the engine most likely b price of d car grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
ridwanadedapo:
So, today I was somewhere on Island relaxing in my car, i thought of going to car wash to clean up my car and my car refused to start. I sensed it’s the ba3 and it never disappointed me before. The battery was dead, so I requested for an Uber the guy promised to come but never shows up, I ordered another and he humbly said he will be with me as soon as he could. Thank god I have a jumper cable so it made it easy. I sha spent 23k on battery today. The battery didn’t give me any sign at all. The Camry guy that came to assist me thank You I really appreciate if you here. And to you that didn’t show up thank you and you can also need someone’s help one day. God know I will always help anyone that calls me for assistance anytime of the day if I am available. Let’s be supportive.
pele

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Gazzuzz bought similar car and ask him how much he bought the engine.
Meanwhile, the engine of this ride is very much healthy.

Carshopper:

This one I go waka pass Oo... the engine most likely b price of d car grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ola4shure(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thanks to everybody here , I must say u pple are really helping JJC like us ; a friend told me he work from 5 to 10 PM most time and still pocket BTW 7k -11k daily, jst want to know if one can jst work from like 2 to 6pm ,
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Gazzuzz bought similar car and ask him how much he bought the engine.
Meanwhile, the engine of this ride is very much healthy.

Was more than price for car grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
ridwanadedapo:

Pele bro .. It is well , my driver had similar issue last nite too .. Cooling Fan was not working and driver almost got stuck in VI area.. It is well

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stallion93(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Check my signature if interested in buying a land @port Harcourt metropolis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Stallion93:
Check my signature if interested in buying a land @port Harcourt metropolis

This is Uber /taxify not property

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
Going for Easter break tomorrow, please all the riders that needs my ride or requested me, should please wait till 10th April, that’s when I will be back online. Thank you. That’s what a driver said. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dovehorizon:

2008 Kia Cerato.

Auto transmission

Nice car, expensive engine. Open the bonnet let's see the state of the engine bay.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
I've been folloing this thread since January when I accidentally discovered it. Since then I have read every single word posted here. I feel like I'm part of this...narrative, even though I don't have a car yet. Heck I can't even drive. Grace of God, I'll get one before/by June this year. When that happens you guys won't hear word lol. Gazzuzz I hope you dash me oil or something then sha lol. Peace brothers

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:10am On Mar 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

are these drivers for new vehicles acquired or do drivers keep dropping your vehicle?

Oga when it comes drivers, we say dump ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:12am On Mar 30, 2018
paroh137:
I've been folloing this thread since January when I accidentally discovered it. Since then I have read every single word posted here. I feel like I'm part of this...narrative, even though I don't have a car yet. Heck I can't even drive. Grace of God, I'll get one before/by June this year. When that happens you guys won't hear word lol. Gazzuzz I hope you dash me oil or something then sha lol. Peace brothers

Dash oil ...omo the oil dey expensive oooooooooo... u want ran him out of business.... Me self go dey import my own, I no fit dash anybody... except for bily I promised am ..so have to keep my word
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2018
I have been having an issue with my uber app. If it's in the background for a while, it will go offline by itself. Is this normal?

I don't experience this with taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2018
Chuwaa:
How does Uber assign drivers self, I had to catch a GIG bus to East this morning and decided to book an Uber, I could see cars very close by but the guy Uber selected was far away, I quickly cancelled and joined danfo N250 as against the N1050 Uber taxed me. Thank God I made it to GIG park before they charge me the N1000 30mins lateness fee

How does Uber and Taxify assign drivers abeg. Am trying to understand because for one week after I signed up for Taxify, I never got any request.

poor GPS accuracy(your phone) and drivers were possibly on very high negative balances(drivers near you).

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2018
2009 Toyota corolla ... fast sales @2.5m

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2018
Chuwaa:

Quite normal

Not a good programming decision.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by freespiritme123: 8:10am On Mar 30, 2018
2008 Corolla Manual transmission. Driver needed. Pls call Dayo on 08065972466. This
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=freespiritme123 post=66278639]2008 Corolla Manual transmission. Driver needed. Pls call Dayo on 08065972466. This
[/quote, ..I hAve called the Mr dayo sir but 35k a for a manual car is otherwise feasible sir, plz help me talk to him .thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 8:19am On Mar 30, 2018
freespiritme123:
2008 Corolla Manual transmission. Driver needed. Pls call Dayo on 08065972466. This

I hAve called the Mr dayo sir but 35k a for a manual car is not that feasible sir, plz help me talk to him .thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Good morning great people, please I still need a car , rentals or HP. Plz help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bradpitt4040 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.