Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764179 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation..

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

TOYOTA.
yea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
GazzuzzAutos:
Vehicle will be available and ready for inspection today.

https://www.nairaland.com/4420584/coming-12th-april-corrola-2009#66643680
Where?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Car Battery Voltage Monitor & Phone Charger - Simultaneously (2K ONLY)

BEST PRICE ANYWHERE!!! ORDER NOW @ PROMO PRICE 2k.

Call/Whatsapp: 07066697724

1. See how your alternator is charging your battery

2. Monitor the voltage of your car battery (when car is switched off and you're probably listening to radio)

3. Must have tool for every car owner.

Order yours while stocks lasts. Call/Whatsapp: 07066697724

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damilola38: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
08032709501(please what’s app only)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famouszy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
hello House.... please can someone send me the rental agreement and guarantor form to famouszy@outlook.com. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
damilola38:

08032709501(please what’s app only)

FOR SALE OR RENTALS SIR?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
famouszy:
hello House.... please can someone send me the rental agreement and guarantor form to famouszy@outlook.com. thanks

Wats up famous
I will send you the doc. Kindly confirm when seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famouszy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
i have seen it. thanks

Kalanick:

Wats up famous
I will send you the doc. Kindly confirm when seen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hassle Free Shipping

With direct access auction vehicles in the USA and Canada, you can import your car in 5 easy steps:

Simple search: Choose your car online or let us know which make and model you want and we will find it for you.
Fully refundable deposit: Make your deposit so that our auction experts can secure your car for you at the best price. Deposits are 100% refundable if the bid is not won.
It's yours: Receive proof of purchase with an invoice and official confirmation from the auction house before you pay in full.
Hassle free shipping: Transporting your new car to Nigeria, processing the customs documents and clearing the port is handled by our experts.
Enjoy: You got a quality car and the best price!

Shipping as low as $800 for ro-ro.

We are conveniently located at 527 Ikorodu Road Beside Access Bank Ketu Lagos

Contact us today on [b]081 828 74435 [/b]or oliadi@gmail.com

Looking forward to doing business with you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I de select no be small..... If you talk rude, I cancel, my life does not depend on it. But I can fix it all in one nite by accepting every trip wink

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Grupo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

as I saw this I was shocked to my bone marrow, so I called, and the male voice said per month.

Sir, thunder fire you. angry

Boss don't vex. But some people dey mad sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

as I saw this I was shocked to my bone marrow, so I called, and the male voice said per month.

well he chose the wrong platform to advertise the job.. He should have used Facebook and not this thread we everyone dey make correct money day in day out..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
ephbe:

Not anymore
there used to be one between Uturn and Abule egba sometime ago but it has gone defunct.

You can try out some pool side hangout spots around there, just ask the okada men, there is one inside Beckley estate.

Thanks man.
Actually trying to organise a picnic with a group this weekend and need a serene environment where most distraction can be avoided + proximity is around Abule Egba area
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You didn't fix this in one night, your account was reset cox u didn't drive for more than a week.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mikkyekko: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrXlim5618:
Any Uber partner here based in Abuja?
i’ve been following this thread for a while now n I wanna ask about Uber in Abuja : how much can I expect to collect from a driver with a 2008 Toyota Corolla ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Lolz, i saw ur post and also called. Ordered the same thunder to him.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oladipupo2234: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Are you an experience E-Hailing driver with good vehicle management skill, and resides around Ikotun/Alimosho axis
--Have 2 Verifiable guarantors, 35k security Deposit, a fenced compound to park a car.
--Can deliver N35k per week for a Toyota Corolla 2006 (just 5 month old tokumbo car)
then contact ARONE Fleet Nig. Ltd on 07012144894, olufowobi2234@gmail.com
The driver handles N5k maintenance.

Please, this advert is for serious drivers only. i cant shout
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
julietromeo:

You didn't fix this in one night, your account was reset cox u didn't drive for more than a week.

See casting...lolz...but true sha...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Style101:
Uber money is so useless that you practically can't do anything driving with uber. One can't feed nor even fuel the car. You'll just be driving and completing more trips with very little income. I think it's time we start a campaign against uber low fare price. It's either they return the 40% that was slashed from the original fare price, or reduce the commission they change from 25% to 10%. We can't be slaving for uber, and if they do not reconsider this fare pricing, very soon they will lose both drivers and riders. This is cooperate stealing.

Forget the posibility of any price increase. It will not happen anytime soon.

Uber Nigeria still needs more riders and the last thing they will do is to increase fares.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
They say the devil is in the details.

Let me share some figures I stumbled upon from Nairametrics.

Some Statistics about Uber in Nigeria and Africa

Uber reported that in Nigeria, it has about 267,000 riders who actively utilize the app/service and 7,000 drivers.

Its driver and riders population as at 2017 :

South Africa 12,000/969,000.

Kenya 5,000/363,000

Ghana 3,000/140,000

Uganda 1,000/48,000.

Tanzania 1,000/53,000 respectively.

At just 39 riders available to each driver, Uber drivers in Nigeria have by far the lowest pool of customers where they can draw from in Sub Saharan Africa.

South Africa in contrast has about 81 riders per driver, dwarfing Nigeria by 2 folds.

Ghana which is a far smaller economy than Nigeria even has 47 riders per driver.

Nigeria is the lowest when it comes to the number of riders per driver. 

For current Uber Partners and would be Partners, the data should also raise red flags concerning the viability of this partnership. 

Having access to just 39 riders per driver is not an encouraging sign for several reasons.

For example, it means that with fewer riders, fares will likely remain depressed for longer while the number of rides available for each driver per day will be limited.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Please help me my people. My car 2005 Toyota avensis is consuming excess fuel, have been trying to solve this issue long time now. This is my scan. Gazzus and all please help me locate the issue.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
SpeedGod:
Please help me my people. My car Toyota avensis is consuming excess fuel, have been trying to solve this issue long time now. This is my scan. Gazzus and all please help me locate the issue.

The two codes combined; check for intake leaks, or issues with MAF or air filter.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
oluwaseunla:

The two codes combined; check for intake leaks, or issues with MAF or air filter.

Thanks. More suggestions please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by erapidtransport(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kalanick:
No worries kindly confirm when seen
thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2018
mrsage:
They say the devil is in the details.

Let me share some figures I stumbled upon from Nairametrics.

Some Statistics about Uber in Nigeria and Africa

Uber reported that in Nigeria, it has about 267,000 riders who actively utilize the app/service and 7,000 drivers.

Its driver and riders population as at 2017 :

South Africa 12,000/969,000.

Kenya 5,000/363,000

Ghana 3,000/140,000

Uganda 1,000/48,000.

Tanzania 1,000/53,000 respectively.

At just 39 riders available to each driver, Uber drivers in Nigeria have by far the lowest pool of customers where they can draw from in Sub Saharan Africa.

South Africa in contrast has about 81 riders per driver, dwarfing Nigeria by 2 folds.

Ghana which is a far smaller economy than Nigeria even has 47 riders per driver.

Nigeria is the lowest when it comes to the number of riders per driver. 

For current Uber Partners and would be Partners, the data should also raise red flags concerning the viability of this partnership. 

Having access to just 39 riders per driver is not an encouraging sign for several reasons.

For example, it means that with fewer riders, fares will likely remain depressed for longer while the number of rides available for each driver per day will be limited.

If uber Nigeria has more riders than driver isn't that a good thing? It means the business is not yet saturated... well if you shade more light on your point I will appreciate it. On another note ...
To all my uber partners / potential customers that has been emailing me about the synethic mobil oil... sorry if I couldn't reply some of you.. The items will be arriving the second week of May to third week. I have been very busy and I had to rush and meet the shipping deadline. And because of that I will have only limited quanity to supply... please keep in mind is first come with cash ,first serve... I don't sell on credit or sell in whole sale... please before you place an order check the price around in konga jumia etc... The full synethic am selling is the America brand... so keep it in mind ...and once the items arrives I will let it be known on the forum .. Many thanks in advance...
I was busy loading today..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: africo13610(m), MacHerb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.