Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4836883 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mjosh1000:
I have to drive down to v/island from abule egba

Wrong move.... Unnecessary. When u can get request between Abule Egba and College Road axis.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Justclassic:
What went wrong? My Taxify app has been consistently miscalculating my fare since yesterday. I picked someone from Ojota to VI, I’m still waiting to take the person back but the fare has been on N400 since then. My fares has been pegged at N100 and below since yesterday. My app is up to date, I use iPhone and etisalat network. Same device I’ve been using all this while. What is happening?is anyone else experiencing this?
happened to me this night... I just smiled and told the rider that the app didn't calculate well. 1100 instead of 2000+. Awolowo rd to chevron drive. He said i was right. I did a fare estimate with my rider app and its showed 2030 max... He gave me and said one driver had same issue yesterday... Some girls wont pay sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mjosh1000:
I have to drive down to v/island from abule egba
I stay around abulegba precisely jankara and requests always bring me out of my house everyday.. Destination most likely on the island..

I even prefer mainland to island..
This is my week so far, my highest weekly gross was around 87k but got motivated when I saw people making 150k plus

But I Give all glory to God..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2018
bily:

They are not serious. Until they review their Rider did not pay policy and guarantee payment like Uber does, they should go and sit down.
Till then, anything they say, I'm not interested, even if it does('nt) make sense
Gbam! Seconded

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2018
Justclassic:
What went wrong? My Taxify app has been consistently miscalculating my fare since yesterday. I picked someone from Ojota to VI, I’m still waiting to take the person back but the fare has been on N400 since then. My fares has been pegged at N100 and below since yesterday. My app is up to date, I use iPhone and etisalat network. Same device I’ve been using all this while. What is happening?is anyone else experiencing this?
same here bro. Taxify fare calculation is faulty, I carried a rider from international airport to gowon estate, I checked my fare before we enter the estate it was 2000, when we got to final destination the fare reduced to 1500. I paid 400 for parking at the airport and 200 for toll fee
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:20am On Apr 15, 2018
omonla10:
I stay around abulegba precisely jankara and requests always bring me out of my house everyday.. Destination most likely on the island..

This is my week so far, my highest weekly gross was around 87k but got motivated when I saw people making 150k plus

nice effort bro especially your bonus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 12:24am On Apr 15, 2018
slamstanlee:
happened to me this night... I just smiled and told the rider that the app didn't calculate well. 1100 instead of 2000+. Awolowo rd to chevron drive. He said i was right. I did a fare estimate with my rider app and its showed 2030 max... He gave me and said one driver had same issue yesterday... Some girls wont pay sha
happened to me twice today and riders were proving smart. Taxify should do something about their fluctuating app, very unprofessional

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:44am On Apr 15, 2018
shollywendy1:

Gbam! Seconded

To all my uber partners... lately I have been spending money just to get my car scan.. Please don't ignore check engine light o ... to scan my car at times I spend 3k. So to avoid spending money I don't have. I have decided to get my own scanner. You can now get your own scanner .. For the cost of 15k I will be bringing the scanner into the country in May ending.. Please inbox me at dru23@hotmail.com don't be penny wise and pound foolish my people .. Get your own scanner not just any scanner... this scanner is not just any scanner the 15k you spend now will pay for itself million times over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:36am On Apr 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

make we take this one do 13 nah grin

The offline trip request for this car na sure banger...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:39am On Apr 15, 2018
omonla10:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by astuto: 2:48am On Apr 15, 2018
dru23:

I really agree with this. True talk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalanick(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2018
tpnatuzzi:
Bro kindly help send the agreement template to me also at Temitopealuko29@Gmail.com

quote author=Kalanick post=66650324]

Wats up famous
I will send you the doc. Kindly confirm when seen.

Kindly confirm when seen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dwightventures(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2018
Hello ladies and gents. Please help me solve this once and for all: a handle "AutoElectNG" sent me a PM but as has been the case, i get a notification and get told that since I'm not connected, i would have to reply on my e-mail. It never works. I never get to read the PM. Pls help with the following:

1. Pls tell the said person to e-mail me direct at dwightventures@gmail.com (anyone knows the person? )

2. Pls can anyone advise me how to get future pms directly? I've been using other forums for a long time before nairaland and never encountered this challenge

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Managing a fleet is very tasking ... I Don faint three times and each time I get up, I faint again grin cheesy.

It's has been fun building processes that work in fleet management especially for e-hailing.

I have formed good partnership @Gazzuzz and @oluwaseun.

I have found good driver - partners and not too good ones. But in all it becomes a story of how to fuse together and achieve together.

We have achieved in previous months a good maintenance scheduling for all cars on the fleet.

We have dedicated driver-partners that make the work seem easy.

We have a great team of experienced auto mechanics, that work round the clock to reduce downtimes.

Our journey so far has been encouraging. We started changing the narrative using our own Cars to test run and isolate those issues partners face.

We are in talks with our auto mechanic team to extend a diagnostic service at a controlled cost for partners and driver-partner vehicles. It will be a yearly payment and you will have the privilege to auto checks ONCE every 3months with a detailed report on ur vehicle.

Let's move lagos jejely

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Please if you have got a car for me I am available, the car I use is seriously affecting my performance. Contact me with this E-mail (kindworld8@gmail.com) or 08024786851. I reside around Ajah, Abijo to be precise. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Please if you have got a car for me I am available, the car I use is seriously affecting my performance. Contact me with this E-mail (kindworld8@gmail.com) or 08024786851. I reside around Ajah, Abijo to be precise. Thanks

explain.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

explain.
The car has been giving me issues
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2018
Gentlelife50:

its a car, not Nigerias economy, it can be fixed, why jumping ship?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Explain
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Yea sure, but couldn't be fixed because of financial strain.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Yea sure, but couldn't be fixed because of financial strain.

your vehicle?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2018
Carshopper:

Explain

Car was converted and it was yesterday I went to ladipo they were telling me the steering rack used was for another model.
My problem is car waving while on motion, they have kitted the rack many times yet the problem persists. In the process they broke the AC compressor and all the gas gone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

your vehicle?

Not really, but I see it as mine. Spent money on it already, the owner right now is tired.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Car was converted and it was yesterday I went to ladipo they were telling me the steering rack used was for another model.
My problem is car waving while on motion, they have kitted the rack many times yet the problem persists. In the process they broke the AC compressor and all the gas gone.

Vehicle brand n model
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Lol, wait ooo so Nigerian economy can't be fixed. I just got it now, if so it's that bad. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
Carshopper:

Vehicle brand n model

Nissan primera
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Nissan primera

Running ...fast fast
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2018
Carshopper:

Running ...fast fast

when I was checking poll result nissan was not included.

Carshopper snatch let's see how it goes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

when I was checking poll result nissan was not included.

Carshopper snatch let's see how it goes.

Ball on chest ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2018
Carshopper:

Ball on chest ...

isorite...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

isorite...

Issa goal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestvalueEnt(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Experienced Uber&Taxify driver needed for 2006
Toyota Corolla 35k weekly.
Car Location; Mainland.
[/b]Driver will pay 1 week upfront.[b]
Driver bares repairs below 5k
Must have 2 guarantors.
Email bestvalueng@gmail.com

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.