Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4779509 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bennyranks: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
I just purchased this Hyundai i10 to give uber and taxify a trial in ghana. I'm hoping the gas mileage will allow me to keep more for profit. I'm in the process of hiring a driver and of course the uber registration. I'm hoping to clear at least $600 USD per month. If I meet or beat this goal I plan to purchase more cars. Fingers crossed.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bennyranks:
I just purchased this Hyundai i10 to give uber and taxify a trial in ghana. I'm hoping the gas mileage will allow me to keep more for profit. I'm in the process of hiring a driver and of course the uber registration. I'm hoping to clear at least $600 USD per month. If I meet or beat this goal I plan to purchase more cars. Fingers crossed.

charlie! angryBe careful, na naija gist we de do here. wink

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

charlie! angryBe careful, na naija gist we de do here. wink

Bro wats ur take on Toyota matrix 04 durability as regards the uber biz.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
����
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Registered Uber/Taxify driver wanted for this direct Tokumbo 2006 corolla

40k security deposit
2 Verifiable guarantors
40k weekly rental
most reside around, ketu, ogba, ojodu berger, ikosi, magodo, ogudu, ojota.

send am email to oshmitel@gmail.com if interested.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bennyranks: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
I don't live in ghana so I don't know what cars are on the road. But, when doing my research I spoke to a fleet manager and distins is what he recommended to purchase. It has 3 cyl. engine and these small cars are typical of what will pick you in ghana. Of course they have corolla and such, but distins are customary as taxi. And when I arrive at the airport in ghana we would usually have to get one taxi for passengers and then another taxi for luggage because not even Toyota land cruiser can carry 4 adults with 3 luggage each. The fleet manager said to avoid corolla and similar vehicles because I will watch my profit go into the petrol tank. I hope to have it on the road soon.

Chuwaa:

So uber accepts this tiny ride. No wonder someone complained about Ghanaian Uber. Anyway, you'll loose customers sha if you show up with this. Especially when you have 4 riders or those with luggage going or coming from airport.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ubdrx: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
2007 Corolla Available on Rental
Returns; NGN35,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)2 Very Suitable Guarantors
2)Surulere and environs resident
3)Only experienced drivers please with evidence of previous work done.

Interested guys should send contact and screen shot of previous activity to ubpair4me@gmail.com for more information.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
iyaegin:

I made a comment in one direction..you are going in a totally different direction.I never said you should not patronize people who leave the card running while you are waiting for them we all like dem short waits but long trips but from my experience and based on how you explained how these guys allow you run the meter "everyday" I am at least 70% certain their card use is fraudulent because any sensible person after the first day would negotiate with you rather than leave the trip running but like ifeez said wetin consign
me for dia...I don comot.....

Uncle can u stop quoting me wrongly. Did i say everyday. If u are always reading negativism in all comments kindly go back and read well.

Good night Mr 70%.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
I came across two cars/drivers.... Nissan Altima 2.5ltr engine and Mercedes Benz c200 2003 model. On taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tgiirl:

Wait for a trip from ur house by putting on ur app latest 5am. U will definitely get a trip to airport or VI . then move back to to d nearest residential area or estate or hotels. On n on till 10:30am

From 11am to 4pm , move around malls, eateries, shops and finally business areas from 5pm

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
agborichard:

Bro wats ur take on Toyota matrix 04 durability as regards the uber biz.

matrix= corrola.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:09am On Apr 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

matrix= corrola.

= vandalism
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:11am On Apr 18, 2018
I wan sell phone O... any Driver needing a phone.. I have phantom 6 wey I wan sell oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sola12(m): 1:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Good morning house, pls hw do I go abt taxify registration and also which reliable internet service provider can u recommend to me. Thanks for helping a brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 5:45am On Apr 18, 2018
agborichard:
Registered Uber/Taxify driver wanted for this direct Tokumbo 2006 corolla

40k security deposit
2 Verifiable guarantors
40k weekly rental
most reside around, ketu, ogba, ojodu berger, ikosi, magodo, ogudu, ojota.

send am email to oshmitel@gmail.com if interested.

Ur fone number pls to...08082088007. Thankz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 5:46am On Apr 18, 2018
ubdrx:
2007 Corolla Available on Rental
Returns; NGN35,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)2 Very Suitable Guarantors
2)Surulere and environs resident
3)Only experienced drivers please with evidence of previous work done.

Interested guys should send contact and screen shot of previous activity to ubpair4me@gmail.com for more information.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Carshopper:
I wan sell phone O... any Driver needing a phone.. I have phantom 6 wey I wan sell oooo

IPhone 6+ nko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2018
Tgiirl:

Wait for a trip from ur house by putting on ur app latest 5am. U will definitely get a trip to airport or VI . then move back to to d nearest residential area or estate or hotels. On n on till 10:30am

From 11am to 4pm , move around malls, eateries, shops and finally business areas from 5pm

Great!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 7:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Leo2013:

send an email. tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2018
Tgiirl:

IPhone 6+ nko

??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jejebjay(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2018
Clean 2011 Corolla (Automatic) Available on Rental
Returns; NGN35,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)2 Guarantors working in a reputable company
2)Driver should live in Ogudu, Ojota, Ketu, Maryland and environs
3)Experienced in e- taxi with evidence of previous work done on either Uber or Taxify.

Interested guys should call ‭0905 445 2768‬
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2018
Carshopper:

= vandalism

xplain further bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kainosdu: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2018
Tgiirl:

Tks bro I greatly appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2018
agborichard:

xplain further bro

Dem go vandalize am same way they vandalize corolla (steal brainbox, window controls, lights etc)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2018
@gazzuzz any tip for the day ... cuz Oyinbo say to before horn is to fall harm

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Is it uber/Taxify compactable? I need it for my driver pls.

Carshopper:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2018
grin grin grin. Mr shaggy any tips of the day Oga gazzuz? Oya hit us
Carshopper:
@gazzuzz any tip for the day ... cuz Oyinbo say to before horn is to fall harm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2018
I noticed my car always vibrate when am on 80+ (accelerating but stops when I release my leg on turtle). So yesterday I drove to lekki free trade zone and while coming back the vibration got worse ( vibrating at 40+ ) so I entered a total filling station for wheel balancing and alignment. After it still vibrates at 60+ so the service man said the “inner shaft cup” is faulty and I need to change it for the vibration to stop. He said it can only be fixed when the engine is cooled down like early in d morning n he showed me the faulty component under the car close to front tyres area said I should take it to mechanic.pls house what’s your take on this?
cc gazzuz, seun and other experts , thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2018
tip for the day...

If you are a driver, I hope you have remitted your weekly rental.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Vuso:
I noticed my car always vibrate when am on 80+ (accelerating but stops when I release my leg on turtle). So yesterday I drove to lekki free trade zone and while coming back the vibration got worse ( vibrating at 40+ ) so I entered a total filling station for wheel balancing and alignment. After it still vibrates at 60+ so the service man said the “inner shaft cup” is faulty and I need to change it for the vibration to stop. He said it can only be fixed when the engine is cooled down like early in d morning n he showed me the faulty component under the car close to front tyres area said I should take it to mechanic.pls house what’s your take on this?
cc gazzuz, seun and other experts , thanks

inner side C.V joint (shaft) what vehicle?

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.