Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4841434 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (5714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:55pm On May 04, 2018
ifyeez:
HIGHLANDER now LEXUS, Uber na the new mmm sha, make money quick

Who said anything about Highlander?

My guy beta look that water wet you dey drink. You sure say no be kai kai?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2018
omonla10:
Met this rider today. She made a video of me and reported me to taxify when I told her I can't continue a trip of 4km and we have waited over 1hr in between.. She insisted I must stay with her all day.{cos she went to buy soap at ebeano chevron, stop at some places, go take her bath and then go out} . I recorded her audio toowhere she was calling me animal idiot.. and so on as Well.

You don't need to argue. End trip and request for your money. She can always request for another uber/Taxify ride

I Often let my riders know I driver part-time and ve an appointment to catch up with immediately after their ride. Therefore waiting above 15mins are allowed.
My looks and coperate wears dey command respect sef... Lol...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:16pm On May 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

cost of Tbelt, cost of waterpump?

Timibg belt was around 12k and pump was 9k

Oh and there seems to be a small tapping sound. I'm not sure if it was there before the change because the noise from the belt pretty much drowned out everything.

But I do remember the last inspection report I did with cars24 mentioned something about tappet sound. That was like some 8 months ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Timibg belt was around 12k and pump was 9k

Oh and there seems to be a small tapping sound. I'm not sure if it was there before the change because the noise from the belt pretty much drowned out everything.

But I do remember the last inspection report I did with cars24 mentioned something about tappet sound. That was like some 8 months ago

Last time I bought an OEM Tbelt it was 35k waterpump was 25k.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kennykg(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2018
jayooh:

Gracias; Samsung phones na die with this dollar casting against naira.
I
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:58pm On May 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Oh dear.

60k......I hope that belt holds out. At least a month. Now I'm really afraid.

Like right now I'm so rich.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2018
Tgiirl:

You don't need to argue. End trip and request for your money. She can always request for another uber/Taxify ride

I Often let my riders know I driver part-time and ve an appointment to catch up with immediately after their ride. Therefore waiting above 15mins are allowed.
My looks and coperate wears dey command respect sef... Lol...
I never argued with her.. Was begging her all through. Never met such person in my whole life.. She threw the money at me sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2018
ifyeez:
The worst part is that when she reports you and gives poor rating, Taxify will drop ur ratings by 10% or 15% self, you could ve formed one lie and tell her while waiting, then end trip and run for ur life. grin grin grin
very true.. I dropped from 4.9 to 4.8..just like that.. Thank God I get ratings insurance b4..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2018
There will be surge around a lot of places of worship from 5-6am and clubs too. Be vigilant

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2018
Tgiirl:

That's your invoice for last week earnings paid to your account. Taxify often forward email after your bank acc has been credited

I am still confused, who's owing each other here? Me or them? Because I remember doing few card trips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 7:27pm On May 04, 2018
omonla10:
very true.. I dropped from 4.9 to 4.8..just like that.. Thank God I get ratings insurance b4..
Almost completed ur evening trips, congrats, with enough rating you won’t be scared of rubbish rider.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

very easy, contact me

What type of car would that be?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2018
One person is liking all my recent posts. Show yourself pls grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

cost of Tbelt, cost of waterpump?

Big man how far ? This "small boi" has a 03 camry shock brand new for you.. It came with my last shipment. The shock was meant for my elantra and by the time we took it out it was for camry.. Hit me up if u see buyer or u want buy am .. It is only the front shocks am selling two sets.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2018
ziego:
When a company has the interest of the His partner at heart these are the type of packages we see.

1. 15% commission
2. Issuance of POS to drivers to enhance payment and reduce fraud from riders
3. Introduction of healthcare benefits
4. They may also introduce pension allowance for the drivers too. That's awesome. Taxify is too good a company.

Say no to greedy uber
Say no to 25% commission

Nigerias dey use health care services? Nigerians no dey go hospital until the sickness is choking them for neck o

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2018
Stealth100:
How drivers truly feel about Uber.

Ur oil they land on the 17th o .. I have castrol oil 5w30 full synethic for 13500k and mobil 1 full synethic 15500k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:08pm On May 04, 2018
ifyeez:
Thats too HIGH for Uber nah, Please sell and buy LOWlander, like Corolla Hyundai Kia. Or else you’re going to work for the fun of driving and destroying of ur HIGHlander.
if it's hybrid you might be in luck/charge this era
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:53pm On May 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

why wait 10mins? Not to talk of 45mins. And someone will be complaining about uber.

Taxify riders are lawless.
It can happen to any driver on any platform. Make person no jam those stupid riders ni. They feel like they've employed you with their phone ones you show up at the pick up location

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:59pm On May 04, 2018
kennykg:

If you still interested I got a Samsung s6 gold for sale

How much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oludarekehinde(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2018
Make 40k & Above Just by Reading and Posting Comments on news you Read Online

HOW IT WORKS

1. Daily login to your news platform gives you NGN50.

2. Posting of Sponsored posts on Facebook gives you NGN50 and above.

3. Each news you read and comment gives you NGN1 and above. If you can read 500 news that will give you NGN500 on daily basis. You know how many you can read as all it depends on you.

You are paid every 27th day of every month and minimum payout is NGN5000

Whats App me on 0-8-0-5-3-6-9-0-9-2-8 for the news site and details
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:07pm On May 04, 2018
Tgiirl:

That's your invoice for last week earnings paid to your account. Taxify often forward email after your bank acc has been credited
actually he is owing taxify and they are requesting him to make payments for their commission. Once it gets outta hand they will block until payment is made.

Gentlelife50:
Please Taxify sent this message, I don't understand because to me it's conflicting. You guys with experience can help explain this to me.

Your debt profile with them is rising and they have sent you an invoice so u can pay up. Just pursue tomorrow bonus and Sunday evening to close in the gap. Pray for some card trips too, if not you would have to pay in chunk someday and e go pinch u for body
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2018
Gentlelife50:

I am still confused, who's owing each other here? Me or them? Because I remember doing few card trips
Dats d amount u are to pay taxify. Ur commissions has accumulated to dat amount.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teelacruz(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
There will be surge around a lot of places of worship from 5-6am and clubs too. Be vigilant
Tips coming from the great Engineer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 10:37pm On May 04, 2018
Has anyone ever experience this...my taxify balance hasn't been showing for like 2 months now....don't know if I'm owing or they are owning me..the painful part is that i took a trip from Abraham Adesanya to MM2... I got to the airport before knowing its card trip..#5200 just go like that.. I won cry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kennykg(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2018
jayooh:

How much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:52pm On May 04, 2018
chinchunchu:
Has anyone ever experience this...my taxify balance hasn't been showing for like 2 months now....don't know if I'm owing or they are owning me..the painful part is that i took a trip from Abraham Adesanya to MM2... I got to the airport before knowing its card trip..#5200 just go like that.. I won cry

But have you been getting bank deposit alerts fro them on Mondays? To know your balance I will advice you check your net earnings and subtract the amount the balance section says you have received in cash that week. What ever is left is your balance.
If cash collected is more than your net earnings, you owe them.

If net earnings is more than your cash received, they owe you. You can also check it for the previous weeks in bring forward previous balances if you haven't been receiving payments.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:53pm On May 04, 2018
kennykg:

we on a low budget something. 35k max.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kennykg(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2018
jayooh:
we on a low budget something. 35k max.
grin won't work with 35k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:42am On May 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

ewo.... My car no kuku get timing belt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:56am On May 05, 2018
SpeedGod:

How do you get to park at that Oando at Marina? Is really difficult to park there. Cheers.

Who can add me in the whatsapp group please . I'm not in any one. The number is 08187421829. Thanks.

There is chicken republic there... Go in get a bottle of coke or water while u wait

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:26am On May 05, 2018
dru23:

Big man how far ? This "small boi" has a 03 camry shock brand new[b] for you.. [/b] It came with my last shipment. The shock was meant for my elantra and by the time we took it out it was for camry.. Hit me up if u see buyer or u want buy am .. It is only the front shocks am selling two sets.

KYB I know, MOBIS I know wtf is ......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (5714) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.