Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742834 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pejuhazel(f): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hello everyone, I have been up and down nairaland searching for a thread for Abuja Uber or Taxify drivers but found none so I would really appreciate it if anyone can help with info on how well these services perform in Abuja, also can I use a 2003 Toyota Matrix on either or both platforms,thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
ojphil:
Qudos to TaxiAppGuy...

I've just started my Uber business and his book was invaluable in helping me get up and running. Highly recommended.

Also, the on-going service even after purchase has been very handy.

Definitely worth more than the little token paid.

Thank you for the accolades, i totally claim it.
Please feel free to ask any questions you still may have.
I appreciate your patronage.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
I notice a lot of people viewing the thread, much more than the number of commenters. We need the silent followers to begin to comment and participate please, this thread we all enjoy so much can be much improved on if we all play a part.

And misunderstandings are absolutely natural, @enyinne and chillex8. You both have a point, from different perspectives.
Please iron it out and continue your great contributions to the thread.
I will go follow both of after this post.
Agree to disagree, move on. No time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
signature2012:
If person put this kind car for uber business in Lagos,will it last 1 week before the bumper get scattered.

You already knowbthe answer so why are you asking Jamb question...if you want to put the car on Uber then go ahead and enjoy the good reviews but the bad roads would apparently not do you any good...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Enyinne:
Chillex , is it cos I refused to rent my car to u for 30k that's why ur hear castigating my car . Life is not that serious .Don't worry, I hv more cars coming dead or alive ,I will fix u up.

quote author=chillex8 post=68322972]
Is it paper am making for myself
Thank goodness you have admitted to flooding dead cars.

Magician Gazzuzz, pls help adjust timing chain on one of the dead cars.
Wrong call. Not me.

P.S, your boss has called me to let you be.
On that note, I won't be quoting you anymore.

Repair your cars and help save lives of drivers, riders and other road users.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
pejuhazel:
Hello everyone, I have been up and down nairaland searching for a thread for Abuja Uber or Taxify drivers but found none so I would really appreciate it if anyone can help with info on how well these services perform in Abuja, also can I use a 2003 Toyota Matrix on either or both platforms,thanks.
Both platforms perform really well in Abuja. 30-35k well, if you rent out.
If you drive yourself 50-60k well, but dependent on the amount of work you put in.
Your vehicle is eligible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by makeitijn: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
pejuhazel:
you can't use a matrix on Uber nor taxify because it's a hatch back vehicle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
taxiappguy:
I notice a lot of people viewing the thread, much more than the number of commenters. We need the silent followers to begin to comment and participate please, this thread we all enjoy so much can be much improved on if we all play a part.

And misunderstandings are absolutely natural, @enyinne and chillex8. You both have a point, from different perspectives.
Please iron it out and continue your great contributions to the thread.
I will go follow both of after this post.
Agree to disagree, move on. No time.
No beef with anyone. Talk is cheap.

My own is, we need dead cars out. QED

Security deposit came, I supported it.

Assurance is here, am in full support also.

But, dead cars, NO NO NO

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
chillex8:

No beef with anyone. Talk is cheap.

My own is, we need dead cars out. QED

Security deposit came, I supported it.

Assurance is here, am in full support also.

But, dead cars, NO NO NO

Understood.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Attitude is Everything

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
makeitijn:
I just used a matrix on Uber as a rider yesterday.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aizakun(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
For sale Ford Focus 2005,mileage 94000, used by Eko Hotel, N1.2millon firm

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aizakun(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Call 07034517671

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aizakun(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
New engine

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirdave333(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
makeitijn:

Incorrect. Matrix is highly accepted

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
deedee44:

I set mine to sangotedo, I have long throat grin

Your throat no long reach grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Cos I mentioned that I need help with timing chain issue hence ur conclusion. I hv seen cars brought in from yankee that has timing chain issue but was adjusted. The oil I use on my cars is not ur problem rather allow me to enjoy my sweat the best way i know. This talk of full synthetic oil is just the new discovery by most people here as we all know that from time immemorial,everyone uses mineral oil including u that is if u hv ever owe a car . Ehailing exposed the importance of the oil and it's effect on engine cos the cars is always on the road.
Anyway ,I won't go on to educate u cos I see ur olodo who wont understand my point.

Chillex8 ,u can deny of asking me for rental car ,of which I refused knowing fully well that ur a troublesome driver that's still owing ur former partner.

chillex8:

Wrong call. Not me.

P.S, your boss has called me to let you be.
On that note, I won't be quoting you anymore.

Repair your cars and help save lives of drivers, riders and other road users.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Say no to dead cars.
#Teamassurance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
People are not really going to party today..... since morning fahhhh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yesbody:
People are not really going to party today..... since morning fahhhh
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Enyinne:
Gazzus no wan help me, pls if anyone hv done it and it's all is good. Kindly recommend as I need a trusted hand on this.

uote author=chillex8 post=68293797]
GAZZUZZ, food don set. grin
call me on 08023124261. If you still need a mechanic

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by haroldenke: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
pejuhazel:

You can use Toyota Matrix. It is accepted.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
chillex8:

grin
Guy, nice request...u don blow oooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
signature2012:
If person put this kind car for uber business in Lagos,will it last 1 week before the bumper get scattered.
Lagos or Abuja don’t put on Nigeria �� Uber. It not worth it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Give list of cars you are interested in and the year. Then request for my T & C to be forwarded to your email. If you are OK with my T & C then we will seal a deal on Hire Purchase.
Kindly forward T and C my mail olahevan@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
At Taxi App Guy, we not only sell books and give classes.
We also have robust mechanisms for Customer service and Feedback.
Once you purchase any of our books or services. We are beholden to offer you world class service, to make sure you make money on your Uber journey.
Taxi App Guy started out as a mechanism for helping people with the knowledge we had gained from ride sharing. The only reason we charge a token for our services is to enable us serve every single person better. Because we receive a lot of calls and messages.
We thank you for all the messages and urge you to keep them coming. Our lines are always open.

Taxi App Guy

Click to Call or Whatsapp today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
shollywendy1:

Guy, nice request...u don blow oooo
Not mine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
chillex8:

Goldberg pls cheesy

b4 ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
I salute the oracle(s) on this thread. E. G The English speaking mechanic, Oga Narrative and Our Loudest Noisemaker... You all deserve some accolades.

Passing by jejely

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manage their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services,your investment is our priority

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 call or whatsapp
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
darmilolah:
I salute the oracle(s) on this thread. E. G The English speaking mechanic, Oga Narrative and Our Loudest Noisemaker... You all deserve some accolades.

Passing by jejely
Let me rest under this Shade

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2018

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.