Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774276 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is it that riders don't move at noon(weekdays) or it is my taxify app not getting request?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please has uber paid anybody?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
dyemida:
Please has uber paid anybody?

Not yet, calm dan grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
thebigkendo:

When that wan start?? wen i bn registered for Uber i no do any inspection shocked shocked shocked

For some interesting reason, 3 of my car's are showing without any errors on inspection report grin others are missing sha. Guess they have a system of rating inspections based on rider feedback

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
kneo:
Hey. Hold it there. Mine takes 4k fuel and yields 14k to 15k.
Stop shaking this table o
most corollas will give you a 5k return on 1k fuel, so 4k should have given you 20k ordinarily.

Check your car's system

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

True.
But Uber still does inspections in Lagos.
Hence the link.
If you continue reading you will still see where I said he doesn't need to do inspection to start earning.
Thanks for pointing it out.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0, or any other documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Go to our store www.taxiappguy.com
or get it on Whatsapp 08186473185

Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge.

Just checked my app & found this shocked shocked
Inspection is the reason I don't do taxify, no time to go for inspection.
I drive on Uber on my free weekends, public Hols & destination trips grin

Cc GAZZUZZ

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

For some interesting reason, 3 of my car's are showing without any errors on inspection report grin others are missing sha. Guess they have a system of rating inspections based on rider feedback

Interesting.. I also have inspection report valid till Dec 2018

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Has anyone noticed that Uber only offers intra-city human transportation.
Yet the vehicular transportation industry is immensely bigger than just intra-city human transport.

Yet, everyone is choking up the field on Uber and Taxify.
Uber has not only shown us it can be done, they have also showed us how it can be done.

Uber has made the traditionally boring business of transporting people, trendy and popular. But who is to say someone else cannot do the same for long-distance haulage or intra-city delivery transportation.

Imagine what it would mean to their business if a traveller could just book his God is Good bus from home with the click of a button instead of having to go to their website or bus park.
Two years ago, that was easy and convenient, but since Uber, booking on websites have become the old way.

How about the traditional taxis that Uber is aiming to displace. Instead of throwing a pity party, what if they get their acts together and also build an app, where membership to the cab union is all drivers need to register and drive, with very affordable 5-7% fees going to the platform.

How about on-demand delivery?

By now, we should not only be thinking outside the box. We must BE outside the box.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0, or any other documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.

Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge.

Taxi App Guy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
thebigkendo:

Just checked my app & found this shocked shocked
Inspection is the reason I don't do taxify, no time to go for inspection.
I drive on Uber on my free weekends, public Hols & destination trips grin

Cc GAZZUZZ
Did you do an inspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Did you do an inspection?

Nope
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Not yet, calm dan grin
Obago grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Experience and luck.

Experienced drivers will avoid certain areas during harsh weather conditions, lucky drivers will not fall into craters covered by water.

To keep vehicle healthy, lubricated suspension parts covered by rubber should be checked frequently to ensure they stay lubricated.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
chucsmoore:
. Over sense. Far better. Imagine using 2k fuel to make close to 20k on daily basis. Spending less on maintenance and servicing. Spare Parts easily accessible and readily available and not expensive. It can withstand our bad roads. Suspension is good for bumps.
2k fuel to make 20k is a big lie. Only if you do offline

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Google is not 100% accurate, it has carried me to a footbridge before and insisted I climb with my car.
But I still swear by it because, by God, the places Google map has taken me to or out of. Sometimes I feel like praying for the app and blessing it.
Google is so accurate, when you are driving it will even show you exactly where the curves are in the road.
I have driven on a dark road and I had to speed. I couldn't really anticipate the curves in advance, the road was too dark. But Google had my back, believe that I was steering with the help of Google maps. Instead of looking at the road for curves, I was looking at the map and the road. Like in a video game.
Google maps is great, bruh.

Bro, Do you think a relatively new Uber driver with almost zero knowledge of Lagos roads can survive the first month with the use of google maps alone??

Putting to consideration that he might also get help from some polite riders if he is polite enough an the rider is also nice.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
mcadebola:

Bro, Do you think a relatively new Uber driver with almost zero knowledge of Lagos roads can survive the first month with the use of google maps alone??

Putting to consideration that he might also get help from some polite riders if he is polite enough an the rider is also nice.
You have said it all sir
Good luck.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
mcadebola:

My sincere and candid advice - "Abort Mission"

Before you start driving, please have a basic understanding of Lagos roads especially Ikeja, Lagos Island, Victoria Island and some part of Lekki because you have high concentration of One-Way Road along those route.

You can also solicit with other drivers on Uber to explain these roads to you.

Else all your earnings belong to LASTMA etc.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
Chuwaa:
God us Good already has an app, where you can book, select seat, it even offers pick up stations, you can equally book to charter a bus. ...all from the app.

Great, that's the whole essence of the post.
Thanks for pointing it out.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
slamstanlee:
Drivers, so which one would you pursue?
1. Complete the uber trips and win a kia rio 1.6ltr or home appliances
2. Complete the taxify trips for the possible mouth watering cash bonuses...

#June #competition

None of the above. Set you're own goals and pursue dem. If any of the 2 promos fall within your scope, don't hesitate.

Make man no come kill himself ontop promo.

Taxify has systematically said man mist complete 80trips in one week. Haba. Make them fear God oh

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
brogxy:

Even though I don't see myself Getting taxify bonuses, taxify is better
This your own make brain. 35trips. With 9 per day easy pizzy.

Na 50trips mon-Thurs
30trips Fri - Sun then knack me.

When I do only 30trips this week, their brain go reset.
Operation select only long trips grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheCar:

Before you start driving, please have a basic understanding of Lagos roads especially Ikeja, Lagos Island, Victoria Island and some part of Lekki because you have a high concentration of One-Way Road along those route.

Thanks bro............. Candid indeed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Google is not 100% accurate, it has carried me to a footbridge before and insisted I climb with my car.
But I still swear by it because, by God, the places Google map has taken me to or out of. Sometimes I feel like praying for the app and blessing it.
Google is so accurate, when you are driving it will even show you exactly where the curves are in the road.
I have driven on a dark road and I had to speed. I couldn't really anticipate the curves in advance, the road was too dark. But Google had my back, believe that I was steering with the help of Google maps. Instead of looking at the road for curves, I was looking at the map and the road. Like in a video game.
Google maps is great, bruh.

Google Map is a great companion, sometimes I talk to it on my phone when I'm driving alone. But but buttttt I never try that thing wey you do before. Google Map won't tell me there's a broken down truck on this dark road, no.. no I don't think I will try it, I will never

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Doublecheck:
please add me to the whatapp group. 07039807833

Pls add me to the prestigious WhatsApp group. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
There's no one way in Lekki, but Lagos island is the worse of all, akoka/shomolu/bariga is also crazy

TheCar:

Before you start driving, please have a basic understanding of Lagos roads especially Ikeja, Lagos Island, Victoria Island and some part of Lekki because you have a high concentration of One-Way Road along those route.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
deedee44:

Google Map is a great companion, sometimes I talk to it on my phone when I'm driving alone. But but buttttt I never try that thing wey you do before. Google Map won't tell me there's a broken down truck on this dark road, no.. no I don't think I will try it, I will never

Lol, you talk to it?
Oh no it won't tell you if there is a truck on the road. But your eyes will grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
jayooh:

Na 50trips mon-Thurs

They gave me 10 trips mon- Sunday to get 20k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
alstarmayo:
There's no one way in Lekki, but Lagos island is the worse of all, akoka/shomolu/bariga is also crazy

To all my uber partners or those that drive their own car . And to those that wants to keep their car running smooth .. USA spec Mobil 1 5quarts 5w30 for 15500k is still avaliable... castrol USA spec 5quarts is still available for 13500k.. Please compare prices to what is in the market, and keep in mind my stuff is USA spec.. And also I started using USA spec Castrol on one of mine cars.. So far no issues at all and no oil shorten.. Car is running smoothly...

Contact me : dru23@hotmail.com

USA mobil 1 5quarts 15500k
USA Castrol 5quarts. 13500k

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
jayooh:

Na 50trips mon-Thurs

You are lucky that you get requests . Requests just scarce for my phone.
Uber comes in first then I have no choice than to go offline on taxify most time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
jayooh:

Na 50trips mon-Thurs

eleyi gidigan o.... Mine is 30 trips mon-thu. Then 15 trips fri-sun... Seem possible. U offend them?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
jayooh:

Na 50trips mon-Thurs

Taxify is worth it. Depending on the challenge u get...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olahevan: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Has anyone received Taxify payment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
Olahevan:
Has anyone received Taxify payment
Since yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, Djdamian(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.