Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4792729 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:54am On Jul 11, 2018
taxiappguy:

How much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 5:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Good morning house, and guru in the house.... Pls is the traffic count when on trip?

For example....i took ride from abule-egba to 4point lekki at duration of (58min and 43.4km ) d fees show #3500 including uber fee then yesterday I take rider from ikeja city mall to GRA then update to surulere inside traffic,rain + 20mins waiting then duration details show (2hrs, 21.11km) then d cash show #2900 including uber fee....so what going on is anything wrong with app or with phone or everything is normal?

Just to want to be sure maybe app is working well or ripping myself, note...am using infinix hot 5.....pls help and put mouth to my matter as am new to business

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 11, 2018
sunnp:
Good morning house, and guru in the house.... Pls is the traffic count when on trip?

For example....i took ride from abule-egba to 4point lekki at duration of (58min and 43.4km ) d fees show #3500 including uber fee then yesterday I take rider from ikeja city mall to GRA then update to surulere inside traffic,rain + 20mins waiting then duration details show (2hrs, 21.11km) then d cash show #2900 including uber fee....so what going on is anything wrong with app or with phone or everything is normal?

Just to want to be sure maybe app is working well or ripping myself, note...am using infinix hot 5.....pls help and put mouth to my matter as am new to business
You have to take the fare like that cos nothing is wrong with the phone. That is Uber fare for you. So useless

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2018
brogxy:

You have to take the fare like that cos nothing is wrong with the phone. That is Uber fare for you. So useless

They are just after their own fee, na WA ooo so na all this 800 1000 ppl they take remit 35k for owner how them they do it to make 120k per week ? Or maybe am just new and strange to me sha..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zucchi(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2018
123paul:
Am an uber /taxify driver, looking for a car.
Please if your car is not in good condition don't call me.
Email singapaulapostle@gmail.com

You lack manners more reason why you have to advertise your self

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2018
eherbal:
just want you to know that I'm now a fan. following you like your Shadow.we dey wait for updates o cool

Don't worry, I can see your shadows, footprints and footsteps on Nairaland. Kudos Boss.

I go dash you 7 aboki if you buy a Corolla for additional safety and security. grin grin tongue tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2018
123paul:
Am an uber /taxify driver, looking for a car.
Please if your car is not in good condition don't call me.
Email singapaulapostle@gmail.com

what most of you do not realise is the Internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Stealth100:

No oo, was talking bout 9ja used
any idea how much for the toks?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

08023138853 pattybf

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veeluv2015(f): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2018
0ubenji:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veeluv2015(f): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Zucchi:

You lack manners more reason why you have to advertise your self

I thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Bros, calm down thats the correct fare o. Uber is slavery
sunnp:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2018
TheCar:

Don't worry, I can see your shadows, footprints and footsteps on Nairaland. Kudos Boss.

I go dash you 7 aboki if you buy a Corolla for additional safety and security. grin grin tongue tongue
who go dey pay their salary?undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Carshopper:

I don't know o

Boss. One corner
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2018
chillex8:

Boss. One corner

when a boss calls u ... u run to answer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2018
0ubenji:

1.6m
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2018
Megadrop:
Bros, calm down thats the correct fare o. Uber is slavery

Uber with over 7000 drivers with average of 5000naira earnings/day minus 25%

Uber earns above 8,750,000 naira daily... I don't think that enough to keep the business running.Hence, uber will ve to increase commission to 30%

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Tgiirl:

Uber earns above 8,750,000 naira daily... I don't think that enough to keep the business running.Hence, uber will ve to increase commission to 30%

Is this Sarcasm or you really think this might happen sometime? grin grin

Dem go con drive by themselves last last ooooo.............. The way drivers will ditch them ehn, e go be like isrealites

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2018
Tgiirl:

How is 8.75 m daily not enough to pay for their operations sir?
In Abuja, they only have about 5 staff.
In Lagos, tops 15.
Making ~20 in total.
Even at an average salary of 150 k per head. That is 100,000 per day.
Office space in Lagos and Abuja can't exceed 5 million per month.
That is about 166k per day.
I will add miscellaneous costs of 1 million per day. Total of 1.266 million per day.

8,750,000 - 1,126,000= 7,624,000.

In fact, let's say I miss my calculations by a whooping 5 m per day. Say we add incentives, bonuses, referrals, adjusted fares etc. They are still quite good.
I may be totally wrong. You can share your math too why you think they might increase fares to 30%.
I think they are cleaning out.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2018
Saw this car and it cracked me. Abeg which year model be this.? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2018
slamstanlee:

91/92. My dad had one back in the days.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
slamstanlee:
that my friend is a generational hand me down corolla. they usually outlive their owners. I'm thinking this one to be 1985/87

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by megacontrol(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Do you have the 5W-20?
If not, when are you expecting it? How much?

dru23:

Yes it is full synthetic and magnetec ..but unfortunately I just sold the last one this morning to a young man from ipaja ..but since nairaland community has been good to me .. I have the last usa mobil spec keep engine running . I can sell it in good faith for 14k.. Mean while the last castrol I sold this morning was for 13500k.. Let me know early enough if you are interested before somebody buys it.. It is the last oil I have so far.. Am expecting more soon ..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by casiello(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hi guys,

Advise needed please.
Im considering quitting my job to drive on the platform. I earn 181k net at the moment. If I drive for 10-12 hours days, 6 days a week. How much do you think I can make net not gross.
I own a 2005 corolla.

I need realistic response please, thanks guys
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
casiello:
Hi guys,

Advise needed please.
Im considering quitting my job to drive on the platform. I earn 181k net at the moment. If I drive for 10-12 hours days, 6 days a week. How much do you think I can make net not gross.
I own a 2005 corolla.

Quiting 181k job for this stressful Uber job? I shake head for u bro. because u c as guys dey take make money don make u dey get longer throat. I pity u. I pray u don't regret this

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
casiello:
Hi guys,

Advise needed please.
I own a 2005 corolla.

You can get close to or hit that figure.
At an average income of 1k2 per hour.
At an average of 11 hours per day.
That should give 317k per month.
Fuel, calls and servicing 145k/month average.
Miscellaneous 30k/month.
Approximately 142k/month take home.
Hard + smart work is key.

Edited

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
abiolag:

Quiting 181k job for this stressful Uber job? I shake head for u bro. because u c as guys dey take make money don make u dey get longer throat. I pity u. I pray u don't regret this
Hahahaha
cheesy shinning my teeth in a Chinese way

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
have you ever bothered to check the meaning of the symbols at the back and front of the engine oil packs? Ever wondered what they mean?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
ever bothered looking at the ones you buy in petrol stations?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by casiello(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
abiolag:

Appreciate your response. My job is actually stressful - no time. With Uber I get to control my time, transport expenses and combine side gigs which is what i'm actually analysing. Thanks again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), Barbiturate(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.