Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4780737 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Well, I can't rule out the possibility of luck but this is rare. Try save up a bit and get a car that won't give you stress.

someone stil told me today noon that it's possible to be sold a used car while a dishonest auto technician will claim its toks..
Invariably..honesty is key..which is very rare unless one is recommended to a good one based on experience
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
800k to buy a car for Uber
That car will definitely be paying rental to Gazzuzz week in, week out.

If you don't have money for cha cha toks, just sit back and don't start a fire you can't quench.

I know they will come for my head, but its just my own humble opinion.

We agree to diss-agree

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=chillex8 post=69325333]800k to buy a car for Uber

If you don't have money for cha cha [b]toks, just sit back and don't start a fire you can't quench. [/b]

We agree to disagree

You shall live long my brother... God will increase his blessings to you this week ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
chillex8:

If you don't have money for cha cha toks, just sit back and don't start a fire you can't quench.

We agree to dissagree
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
chillex8:
That car will definitely be paying rental to

We agree to diss agree
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
All these stingy Uber riders, una dey try oooo. After traveling to get to their pickup point at the end of the trip Money will be #530 they'll ask for your account details and spend another ten minutes inside your car collecting your AC and after every thing they'll transfer the exact amount. Lolzz. grin I no wan talk oooo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:51am On Jul 13, 2018
nitigriti:

I know [b]this kind of [b]mother******, [/b]you will pick up the car after work and drop it in the morning before work resumes. The [b]mother****** [/b]gets to use the car during the day, while you struggle to make ends meet in the dead of the night.
EVERYNIGHT!
YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stpat1(m): 5:59am On Jul 13, 2018
stpat1:
Is it possible to have 2 drivers to a car on taxify or Uber?
Say maybe a driver can use the car on weekdays and then another on weekends?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Gentlelife50:
All these stingy Uber riders, una dey try oooo. After traveling to get to their pickup point at the end of the trip Money will be #530 they'll ask for your account details and spend another ten minutes inside your car collecting your AC and after every thing they'll transfer the exact amount. Lolzz. grin I no wan talk oooo grin

Uber needs to start rounding up figures in 100s ... Which one is 30 naira again. Mtchew.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Is d 3rd mainland bridge closing today? Someone told me he heard it from d news
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2018
11 experienced uber/taxify drivers needed today!! Whatsapp/call: 09082461162
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2018
OgaMaxi:

unna wan go ekiti? Nah today we suppose de monitor tracking devices grin grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2018
stpat1:
Is it possible to have 2 drivers to a car on taxify or Uber?
Say maybe a driver can use the car on weekdays and then another on weekends.
Very possible on uber but dont know abt the possibility on taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by popekay(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Hello good people,

I have a Toyota Corolla 2008 (manual transmission) available to be put on Uber/Taxify.
I'm considering putting it under a management company for weekly returns.
Abeg, I'll appreciate recommendations of sure and trusted companies that do this.

God bless our hustles o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2018
abiolag:
Is d 3rd mainland bridge closing today? Someone told me he heard it from d news
27th July, 2018 and will be closed for 27 months
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2018
OgaMaxi:
If u know u know

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by soronzo: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2018
I need a car (Corolla)on rental or hire purchase for e-hailing.08059859993.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2018
soronzo:
I need a car (Corolla)on rental or hire purchase for e-hailing.08059859993.

HP 5k per week 24months all corrola nah corrola grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Available resources for protecting your Uber business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.03 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We also manage vehicles on behalf of car owners who do not have the time, knowledge or wish to do it themselves.
We can write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Go to our store www.taxiappguy.com
or get it on Whatsapp 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Taxi App Guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expoguru: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Experienced Uber/Taxify drivers with good ratings wanted for another Toyota Corolla 04 car.

Rental fee of 35k per week.

2 suitable guarantors needed.

20k security deposit needed.

Preferably mainland drivers especially around iyanaipaja, agege, alagbado and Ikeja axis.

Must stay in gated compound.

If interested call or WhatsApp 08022634836.

Cheers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SmartToyota(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Genuine Toyota/Lexus spare parts readily available

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by veeluv2015(f): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Lol....I foresee a lot of offline trips grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Bros I am in, seriously serious.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
shollywendy1:
27th July, 2018 and will be closed for 27 months
ok thanx bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
veeluv2015:

Lol....I foresee a lot of offline trips grin

Kabu kabu sure pass grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejavusayso: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
I have a 2003 Toyota corolla available for

Weekly rental- 35k

Two Guarantors

Assurance Deposit (a must)

An experienced driver in the field (taxify/uber) (must) and preferably driver should reside on the mainland.

Contact- 08037984660
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Sign me up ASAP sah!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ameristu: 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello guys,

Keep up the good work on this platform.

To the guys that buy 15k engine oil, do you buy another 15k engine oil to top off your car when the oil goes down or you top off with 5k oil.

Looking forward to your feedback.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
ameristu:
Hello guys,

To the guys that buy 15k engine oil, do you buy another 15k engine oil to top off your car when the oil goes down or you top off with 5k oil.

Lolzz, nice question.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abiodunnn(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello house,
Please who has given his/her car to FLEETDRIVE for management? Please i need reviews.
Thank you all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
ameristu:
Hello guys,

If your engine is in a state that you need to be topping off before next service, you have no business buying the 15k oil

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.