Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743747 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
radautoworks:

If the people Gazzuzz is warning don't take heed, I will crash prices further to below 10k per 5 quarts.

Please shake the broken table ooo.. consumers always love a price war

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
dru23:
Make we crash the market with oil

Are you sure this is what you want? Think am well o.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jomandi13(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Carshopper:

But if at this point you don't sell off... Then your Planned Value @50% … and the process continues again and in the 27th week onwards your rental should drop to accommodate more stories that touch, your rental should be a true reflection of what car efficiency can give from this point. Why tell the driver to pay more for low vehicle efficiency (an eye opener for me).
Your analysis is on point,I concur with you.

So change the narrative ver2.0 update is been worked upon d promises to be an eye opener as usual... Note, drivers will be most hit ine ver2.0 update grin cheesy

Something is shaking me ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
dru23:

My brother hope you good in mathematics... let me break it down options that area avaliable.... I should keep my mouth shout.. But am having fun.

1. 5quarts that I sell for 17500k, will always have left over ..now according to my guy that buys from me .. He says make I ignore Mobil. Com . Coz if u go there it tells you how many liters u need . For corolla it needs 4.4liters of oil , my guy that uses 06 Corolla told me he himself used 4liters to the top .. Some drivers or partners on uber will prefer to have an extra liter just to top off .due to the fact some cars have oil shortage... it is fact ..like I said am not the smartest guy on the forum ..but common sense can make up for it .
Sorry for running off topic .. So by time an uber drivers buys five quarts from me ,that is if he plans to buy extended performance for year round... he would have about two to three liters free from buying 5quarts from me ..so for the fact that most cars on uber use may be 3.5liters at least for oil ,it works to my advantage... hope I explained myself
3. Before I started selling oil I did my research.. I checked out konga and jumia .. My final price was based on those two websites and than I sold them for 15500k .. Since my focus is mainly on extended performance, what is the average price of extended performance on those two site ? Omo it's like 23k at times to 20k ... and how much am I advertising it on nairaland? Do I need to go further...
4. No tables has been shaken at all .. The problem with people sometimes, and with Nigerians we rush into things . We don't do the math at all .

5. Now the conclusion my brother.... All these oil been imported there is already a cut off price that you can go before you start to lose profit... I have my own cut off, which of coz I will not mention. So those other sellers too .. But we that sell know that there is Base mark ,you go lower than that you are trouble..
6. So also you have to think about the retailers.. How much you want sell to them to make profit? Will they now buy one by one liters of oil ? My sale focus is to retailers too..
7. Because of the larger quanity I have ,am planning to market to Konga, which is very popular than jumia .those two sites will get more views than nairaland.. And more views equals ,well the potential to equal more sales cool
So please let the chips fall how it wants to fall ..thanks for your time ...

So why waste time spamming here?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
dru23:

Lol ... my brother which kind type jackpot ... an average uber drivers about 5k miles in a month... you are buying 4liters at 15200k .. Now if you plan to use the oil all year round, at least you will buy it 3 to 4times a year ... for each 5quarts you buy from me ,u have an extra liter sitting down looking pretty. So multiply that by the amount of time you will by from the other in a year ...and calculate how much you would have safe.. You would have gotten at least an extra 4liters of oil for free .... Do the math, most of you uber drivers are graduate now ...so do the math now ... everybody talk shake tables, wood fire break, shake tables, wood fire .... Sit down people and do your math now .. cool

Where is your counter so I can crush it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Stake2odds:
I am not a fan of Dru23 because I don't like the way he. Condemns uber drivers, I have 3 drivers and I treat them as I would treat my colleagues, back to this oil war, personally I just think Gazuzz is just a jealous young not happy about the fact that he has a competitor and fortunately for him. He has several ass lickers on this forum to always praise him. Wrong or right. Competition is healthy so you both should do this maturely and stop crashing prices you can't support in a long term.

It's not that. It's the fact that dru23 spasms other people's threads. He's done it to mine and I let it go. It's disrespectful. What Gazzuzz is doing is just the tip of the iceberg.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

If the people Gazzuzz is warning don't take heed, I will crash prices further to below 10k per 5 quarts.

We will love that grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:12am On Sep 04, 2018
thebigkendo:

I'm sure you will and if things continue the way they are, I WILL do it. I came in peace that's why we didn't do it before. I did not want to start price wars and put people out of business but this guy...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Megadrop:
Hope you dnt mind sharing the techniques on how to do short trips wt us as we wanna be like u sir
The business is not as usual. You need a different approach to make money on this ehailing. Its stressful to do short short trips and you will spend more on fuel. One of the best areas to get short trips is surulere especially from 5pm to 12am. Most people are moving within surulere at that time. Its a mixed area(residential and commercial). You get request from there to yaba, ebute meta, mushin etc. More than 50% of my request last week were from surulere. If I get a request from there to yaba or mushin, I will blow empty back to look for another request.
At weekends, I get more than enough short trips from the malls as most of the riders there came for shopping and they are going back home WC is less than 10km distance. Especially leisure mall, ICM etc. When I'm in surulere during weekend, I will park my car on bode Thomas and walk in to the mall to get my requests as most riders make their request while they are inside and not outside. As I get the request I'm moving out of the mall to where I park my car. I don't allow them to call me first, I do the calling immediately I accept the request so that I will be the one asking you questions. Are u exactly at nairaland street? Okay. I will be there in 5mins. Pls where re we going?etc. I missed a lot of juicy trips last weekend just because I'm searching for short trips especially any trip that will take me more than an hour.
There is no much work during the week, the best time to make money is weekend. Sunday is d best day to do short trips coz of people going to church and back home. I did more than short 20 trips last sunday.
This is the top secret but I think it can work for everybody. It works for both short and long trip. Anytime I don't have requests for more than an hour, I approach any mall, eatery etc to market taxify for them. As they are coming out or seeing them waiting for public transport especially at ikeja and surulere(I like mainland work, island is too saturated), I will approach them and tell them I work with taxify and I can drive them home for free if they can install the app on their phone. I will assist them in installing the app using my own referral code to claim free ride from taxify. I put the promo code for them to enjoy the first free ride and other promos. Some people will say no we don't want and others will welcome you. 6 Out of 10 peoples have approached, agreed to the system. I do this only during the week when there is no much work and its working for me. I discovered that not all lagosians know about uber and taxify.
With this approach and my offline clients, I still make my minimum 100k every week.
And I must say this, not everybody can do this. We are not wired the same way. Some can not drive 15 hours straight while some can be online for 20 hours(5am to 12am) without any issue.
Pls don't mind my grammar and punctuations. I don't know how to write like romeo3 and I'm feeling sleepy already.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

Where is your counter so I can crush it?

Just be gentle... cool.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:19am On Sep 04, 2018
neezar:
Julietromeo are u the same person as Romeo3
No sir. I'm just a bloody driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

It's not that. It's the fact that dru23 spasms other people's threads. He's done it to mine and I let it go. It's disrespectful. What Gazzuzz is doing is just the tip of the iceberg.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

I hope Mobil oil too is included... the price needs to calm down
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2018
please we for this side dey sleep.... carry d noise go that side abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:39am On Sep 04, 2018
thebigkendo:

Me too .. Omo stress to dey load oil up and down no easy at all ..my back go dey pain...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:41am On Sep 04, 2018
dru23:

I hope Mobil oil too is included... the price needs to calm down

Like I said, this is strictly for any oil YOU sell.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

So why waste time spamming here?

Aunty I don't fight ladies ...please move on you have made your point... please I beg of you ...coz I get very petty with it ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:43am On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by menstrualpad: 12:44am On Sep 04, 2018
I asked you a question please

radautoworks:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Carshopper:
please we for this side dey sleep.... carry d noise go that side abeg

Hahaha my guy .... Just turn off your phone and go sleep
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:47am On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

Are you sure this is what you want? Think am well o.

Please crash it ...extended performance... the masses needs a cheaper oil ... at the beginning I wanted to sell good oil at a cheap price ...please crash it .. What goes up must eventually come down ....abi you be amazon or uber that kills competition

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:49am On Sep 04, 2018
dru23:

Please crash it ...extended performance... the masses needs a cheaper oil ... at the beginning I want to sell good oil at a cheap price ...please crash it

Go ahead and keep spamming. See what happens.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:50am On Sep 04, 2018
menstrualpad:
I asked you a question please

I missed it. Where?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:51am On Sep 04, 2018
chucsmoore:
. Naaah. This ain’t fair play at all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Error513 grin

It's now an Error 404, were getting somewhere grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:58am On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

Go ahead and keep spamming. See what happens.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Carshopper:

abi… but some apples dey green … some dey red....

Eg most cars on E-hailing is 1.6 - 2.0L engine - max of 4L oil change...

When you see more .. look again

really use extended or use normal synthetic … same no ni
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 04, 2018
radautoworks:

Okay, I've had enough of this. There will be causalities along the way but if you don't stop spamming threads dru23, I'm going to pull a Walmart on you and kill your oil business. And I can. I can sell at prices you can never touch if I choose to. If you don't stop, I will sell each and every oil you list for half the price until you sell no more. And I can keep it up for years. This has gone on long enough.

Chineke Odinma shocked

Madam I beg please, don't take food from peoples mouth even if they deserve it. See, when two elephants fight na the ground go surfer am.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 04, 2018
Apologies ahead to the Uberxify folks, I'll be brief. (I am following the action though because we need as such in Ibadan).

1) Regarding extended and annual oil. Please make sure that your car can actual do this.

2) You also need an appropriate oil filter to do annual or extended oil changes.

3) Lord God Allah Hare Krishnah, please bless me with customers but send the customer who N2,500 will kill down to the other shop down the road. Anyone that is excited to save ordinary N1,500 twice a year on a gallon of oil cannot be good for business.

4) The consumers that are jubilating about price war. Yes you'll pay less in the short term but the economy will loose in the long term. Those shops that cannot sustain a prolonged price war will of course fold up alongst with laying off workers. The Iya Oni Guguru and Iya Oni Shepe will also be affected because Bros Kabiru and Ramoni no longer have work because of price war.

Let's try to pay a fair price for fair work.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:50am On Sep 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Chineke Odinma shocked

Madam I beg please[b], don't take food from peoples mouth eve if they deserve it.[/b] See, when two elephants fight na the ground go surfer am.

You are Yankee bass bro ? So let me break it down to you like G.. What do think is the profit margin for these oil ...so she wants to take food from my table bro ....so you think I solely depend on the oil like main source of income ...bro u serious at all ....take food from my table ..you got me confuse bro ... the only way person can money with these oil is if you buying directly from Mobil at about the same price from Walmart.. Anything less than that is a crumbs that fell off the table.. Rite now the profit margin is not enough for me to kill somebody over bro ...maybe for other sellers, due to the fact that the cost of living is cheap in Nigeria....

And also if there is a price war ..how long is the price war going to last ? Abi na civil war she want do ? Once the price war is over ,I will dust myself off and jump rite back to market.. Common bro ...

So basically she is a God ? Bro common, maybe your comments is direct towards the smaller seller or so ...price war lol with me ...make she start now ...I will just wait by the corner after the war is finish. I will come out continue were I left off from... simple as 1,2,3 abi she want fight througt out the year ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sintin: 1:55am On Sep 04, 2018
My insurance is expired and I want to renew. Before now I have been maintaining a comprehensive insurance package with another company and just doing the basic taxify cover to fulfil the requirements for taxify.
I am considering doing my comprehensive insurance via taxify cover instead of maintaining two different insurance.
Please has anyone made a claim via taxify cover and what has the experience been so far.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:41am On Sep 04, 2018
To all my uber partners and loyal fiends... There is a so called price war brewing .... Like rain, water and thunder... I beg once the war don finish ..you can always hit me up on email and we can continue were I left off.. Thank you and God bless you all, u can still keep the emails coming until the war start o. .. If na civil war or na war between like where Israel and Egypt fought for three days and won the war ..maybe na that kind war ,I don't know self....

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Smfa123, SlahJoe(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.