Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo (39917 Views)

Dancer Kaffy Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday / Kaffy Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by Ozize(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
100,000 followers on Instagram is no easy feat. But celebrating and using this parameter to measure self worth/value is nothing but a display of misplaced priority.
Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by Mekky05(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
So somebody like Taylor Swift(50M followers) that has surpassed both Kim kardashian(48M followers) and Beyonce Knowles(47M followers) in Instagram,will be running about "naked" or doing "thanksgiving" in church?
Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by oforij(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Education+Talent in a woman is what i see in her.
Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by Qasim6(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
werey lomo kafaya yi sha
Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by oluwasegun007(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
I no understand this PICTURE.

I logged in to "ATTACK" all the WAILING WAILERS, but getting distracted by this picture.

What is she auditioning for?doggy style?

Is she not suppose to be a wife and mother?this is what happens when the women are the "BREADWINNERS", they turn their husbands, to an onlooker like us too.

If them born her HUSBAND well make him complain. Na Outside him go sleep.

Don't say I SAID"TIWA SAVAGE" is the Husband too, in her home.
breadwinner u say? Dat am NTSC sure of.. ....because do hubby na p'square personal drummer.. .do guy go get small cash na
Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by deetomee: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chipmunk of a classless woman. Dey dere dey open yansh for media. I pity your children that r growing up!
Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by stonecoldcafe: 12:34am On Oct 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

I don laff tire oooooooo! Nairaland nor go kill me o!
Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by electrokcoi(m): 1:31am On Oct 10, 2015
4 her mind o
Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by noblewalex(m): 5:23am On Oct 10, 2015
What's hot in this picture? She's already a mother of 1 or 2 by now! I don't see anything sexy in this oooo. But a good housewife must show some refrain. I blf her hubby won't see anything wrong in this anyway.
Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by mzpositive(f): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Na wa ooh
Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by RobinHez(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Kaffy, Celebrates Her 100,000 Followers On Instagram With A Sexy Photo by Oppypoppy: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
I no understand this PICTURE.

I logged in to "ATTACK" all the WAILING WAILERS, but getting distracted by this picture.

What is she auditioning for?doggy style?

Is she not suppose to be a wife and mother?this is what happens when the women are the "BREADWINNERS", they turn their husbands, to an onlooker like us too.

I love diz. U don talk am finish. I was distracted too and I wondered what msg she's trying to pass. Is it "I can dance diz way" OR "You can fukc me diz way" just don't get it. Imagine na person wife o and na one mama junior o. Wetin con dey happen to thier husbands or men diz days. I wont take diz. The Head got to stay the HEAD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ernest Asuzu Gets Jeep & N1.5m From Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin (Video) / Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth / 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.