Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth (39887 Views)

Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Shades Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by dachiwater: 10:37am On May 04, 2019
TBoss who took a swipe at an unknown critic, told the person her shade was meant for to learn to keep his/her tongue in his/her mouth which is where it belongs. TBoss who told her critic to keep his/her tongue in her mouth, added that they are tired of seeing same drama the whole time.

See her post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/learn-to-keep-your-tongue-in-your-mouth-where-it-belongs-tboss/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by dachiwater: 10:52am On May 04, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Tamarapetty(f): 10:52am On May 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by domopps(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2019
I will swear for that mod that will push this thrash to the front page

Like if you are already tired of this madness

Cheers

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by LearnITsmash(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2019
The guy above me is pissed off and I don't blame him, grin we have too many tonto sheep's on nairaland

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by GisterBlogger: 12:24pm On May 04, 2019
cool
Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Richdad50(m): 12:59pm On May 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by teresafaith: 1:13pm On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
Thought you were deactivating.
'Talk' is cheap

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by RoyalBlu(f): 1:50pm On May 04, 2019
The matter tire Tboss, sotey she couldna spell check sef. cheesy cheesy

Tonto biko sheath your tongue you hear?

Lala sef don show cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Iamleaving: 1:52pm On May 04, 2019
shocked

Dear Nairalanders,
My account Richdad50 have been blocked again for no reason. This has reached a new low and a deliberate attack with the intent to frustrate me and kick me out of the forum.

I am confident Myndd44, Lalasticlala will do the needful to correct this anomaly from their subordinates. Richdad50 will be patient and hopeful that no one moving further will suffer this level of injustice and shame.

Richdad

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by eleojo23: 1:52pm On May 04, 2019
Everybody is tired of Tonto grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Olodo24: 1:52pm On May 04, 2019
Battle of the noisy fellows
Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by uselesscountry: 1:52pm On May 04, 2019
Nigeria is not a country
Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Ogaga87(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2019
This is a big slash on aunty Tonto..

I just want to see the response..

I know say Tonto and her characters dey quarrel self because in all the drama about her marriage, evidence shows a matured lady with lopsided character..

Churchill have my solace

2 Likes

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Bigmikedagod(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2019
olosho club

1 Like

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Cleffunual: 1:54pm On May 04, 2019
See who they talk ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by TheAngry1: 1:55pm On May 04, 2019
Okay. Visit Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Boss13: 1:55pm On May 04, 2019
Attention seeker
Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by elizabethg: 1:55pm On May 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Better shading..

See Newest Xploit Comedy Video - https://muguvideos.com/the-manual-fleshical-atm-xploit-comedy_v13143

1 Like

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Snow02: 1:55pm On May 04, 2019
king toto wee soon come for you
Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 04, 2019
TONTO is possessed.

MEN should Wake up.
MARRY LADIES that worth it
Even, Her fellow SLAY PROS are tired of her

4 Likes

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2019
domopps:
I will swear for that mod that will push this thrash to the front page

Like if you are already tired of this madness

Cheers

Its on the front page already...the mods are flipping stupid!

1 Like

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2019
It'is-an-Insanity-repeating-the-same-thing-and-expecting-different-Results. ##

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Rosarie(f): 1:59pm On May 04, 2019
Tonto aka most bitter person in the world

2 Likes

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Ogaga87(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2019
TheAngry1:
Okay. Visit Lagos!

I dey Ikeja already
Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by ishawlar: 2:01pm On May 04, 2019
We self don tire of the nonsense drama of this lady self. I keep saying she need a rehab home to correct her brain. All our beloved data don finish ontop to-to dikeh
Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by lonelydora: 2:01pm On May 04, 2019
Iamleaving:
shocked

Dear Nairalanders,
My account Richdad50 have been blocked again for no reason. This has reached a new low and a deliberate attack with the intent to frustrate me and kick me out of the forum.

I am confident Myndd44, Lalasticlala will do the needful to correct this anomaly from their subordinates. Richdad50 will be patient and hopeful that no one moving further will suffer this level of injustice and shame.

Richdad

Those subordinates sabi do anyhow. Just small power wey dem get, dem dey misuse am anyhow

1 Like

Re: Tboss shades Tonto Dikeh: Learn To Keep Your Tongue In Your Mouth by Burgerlomo: 2:01pm On May 04, 2019
eleojo23:
Everybody is tired of Tonto grin

She's tired of herself too cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph / John Okafor At 60: Ugwuanyi Adopts Easter Monday As “Mr. Ibu Entertainment Day” / Nina Onyenobi And Her New Boyfriend, Tony, Enjoy Their Vacation in Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.