Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC (8999 Views)

Has Anyone Recieve These Job Invites? / Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? / BW Offshore Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
clemyy:

pls what role did you apply for
Cash processin officer
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by dayo23(f): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Guys was shortlisted for an interview today with BW PLC, any idea on the type of questions they ask?
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by chadbaby: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2015
can one still apply
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Noblejkz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls who knows the likely date for resumption?
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by IBRAHIMSENIOR: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
pls i wrote test is thare any information about the result?
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Noblejkz(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
What date did you write the test?
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by dayo23(f): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2015
IBRAHIMSENIOR:
pls i wrote test is thare any information about the result?
if u weren't invited for the oral interview last week that means you didn't score upto 50% pass mark. I had mine already and I was told they will move me to maintenance unit because I read Electrical & Computer Engineering although I did apply for cash processing officer, I heard their salary is 90k up.

1 Like

Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Noblejkz(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
@dayo, pls do you know the likely start date?
I got an interview in abia state on 31st and i wanna know if this very one is starting early enough so i don't waste my time and money for other interviews. Pls help with your feedback if u got any information about that. Kind regards
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
dayo23:
if u weren't invited for the oral interview last week that means you didn't score upto 50% pass mark. I had mine already and I was told they will move me to maintenance unit because I read Electrical & Computer Engineering although I did apply for cash processing officer, I heard their salary is 90k up.

Any info from dem?
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by MissBecca: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Good evening pls any news abt banker ware house I attended de interview n am still waiting for der call help a sis out pls
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Noblejkz(m): 1:07am On Nov 06, 2015
No news about them yet.
But i think u need not panic. The place is just a new place and they need some time to put it fully operational. I believe we shall hear from them before next month. This is my thinking though
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Noblejkz(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
But this thread is too quiet for the kind of crowd i saw at the interview.
What's happening?
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by MrFacts: 8:09am On Dec 04, 2015
BW have called the first batch of the employees 2 resume and second batch 2 follow before the end of december. If you have not been called, just be patient. They called me 2 resume on 23rd November but later called me to wait for second batch.
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by MrFacts: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2015
First batch of successful candidates has received their appointment letters. Mainly security and cash processing officers. Don't panic if U've not been called yet. They called me to resume on 23rd November but they later called that I should wait for second batch that's to resume before the end of december after reporting @ BW and my letter didn't arrive. more than 20 of Us though.
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by MrFacts: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2015
First batch of successful candidates has received their appointment letters. Mainly security and cash processing officers. Don't panic if U've not been called yet. They called me to resume on 23rd November but they later called that I should wait for second batch that's to resume before the end of december after reporting @ BW and my letter didn't arrive. more than 20 of Us though.
Noblejkz:
@dayo, pls do you know the likely start date?
I got an interview in abia state on 31st and i wanna know if this very one is starting early enough so i don't waste my time and money for other interviews. Pls help with your feedback if u got any information about that. Kind regards
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Noblejkz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks for the update bro, we're trusting God for the best.
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Noblejkz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mrfacts, what date did you interview and have you heard anything about the 2nd batch?
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by MrFacts: 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Notice! Second batch of Cash Processing Officers to resume on Monday 18th January, 2016. If you have not been called, I still feel you have to wait a little more. I think the company respects your brilliance by passing their test and probably doing well at the interview too. You will be called for sure. Good luck 2 U and Congratulations 2 Us!!!
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Noblejkz(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2016
MrFacts:
Notice! Second batch of Cash Processing Officers to resume on Monday 18th January, 2016. If you have not been called, I still feel you have to wait a little more. I think the company respects your brilliance by passing their test and probably doing well at the interview too. You will be called for sure. Good luck 2 U and Congratulations 2 Us!!!
thanks for the information. Congratulations to you and everyone.
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Noblejkz(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
What is the fate of those that have not yet been contacted? Do we hope for more batches still or is the process ended?
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by Noblejkz(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please those currently working for BW PLC should tell us their rating of the company and its operations. The pay and their structure. Pls share your observations with us so we don't make any mistakes
Re: Please Did Anyone Recieve This Sms From BW PLC by onyekanonso(f): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
MrFacts:

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSSC 2017 Recruitment Application Forms – DSSC Form / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview / Lagos State to Create 27,500 Jobs Through Community Sanitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.