Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol (1618 Views)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / Mass Wedding: Angry Groom Throws Out Bride After She Gave Birth A Day After Th / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by lilykach02(f): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
This groom threw his wife's bouquet at his male friends and all of them took to their heels. Now my question is, does marriage scare them that much? or are they scared of the responsibility that accompanies being married? men are so strange!

Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by INTROVERT(f): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
copied.....

it's embarrassing for a man to catch the bouquet... If my boyfriend caught it I would disboyfriend him.

1 Like

Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by Taiwo20(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
I think say na the bride suppose do the flower thing ni?

1 Like

Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by Jackeeh(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
They are not done with "chop clean mouth waka comot" lifestyle yet.
Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by boboLIL(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Women are so confused..... Y reading meaning in wah is not necessary? For ur mind u don create topic na....
Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by jascon1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hahaha smiley

1 Like

Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by RobinHez(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin

After God, fear woman!

Follow the thread on my signature smiley
Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by RobinHez(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Who would do a wedding in front of an uncompleted building? undecided
Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by 175(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Any guy dat catches the bouquet, becomes a default Woman Wrapper for life cheesycheesygrin
Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by tenderlaw(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:
Who would do a wedding in front of an uncompleted building? undecided

Show us the picture of your own house wey you build.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by ayanbaba2(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
why the run na.... shake my head for them... if I dey there, I go catch it and...........

1 Like

Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by RobinHez(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
tenderlaw:

Show us the picture of your own house wey you build.

undecided
Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by pretydiva(f): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Very funny photo cheesy grin..seems dey r all scared of commitment
Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by vickkyruby(f): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
So groom self dey throw am too na wah I thought only the brides did that.. any way the way those guys dey dodge like say na bullet tho grin
Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by Captainswag225(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
lmao, we men love marriage so much it makes us run away.
Re: Groom Throws Bouquet At Friends... See What The Guys Did...lol by lilykach02(f): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
ayanbaba2:
why the run na.... shake my head for them... if I dey there, I go catch it and...........

catch it and.... get married! simple as ABC.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Did U Think I Can Give Her That She Will Appreciate / People In These Professions Are More Likely To Cheat On Their Partners. / Mercy Johnson's Daughter Disgraces Her (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.