Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,425 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja (30310 Views)

PHOTOS: Ghastly Accident Along Aba Road,abia Today / Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Photos Of Accident Along Lekki-epe Expressway In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by iukpe: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fatality i think refers to loss of life.
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by Ahmed4002(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
cry cry

Corper lag most kuit

Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by slapandfall(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
donholy28:
That isn't tragic

Check oxford dictionary for the meaning of tragic.

Its different from graphic
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by YoowPeeRochas(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Almost more than three times a week will you see very serious accidents on this Airport Road. Especially after that DANTATA bridge, Kuchingworo. Honestly, I always be in prayers whenever I ply that route. To worsen it, Abuja residents are too reckless in driving! Will I say its because of too many widely constructed traffic free roads?. GOD SAVE US!!!
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by sexaddict08(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
There is nothing fatal in this accident jo,the motor just summerault,if you see fatal accident you go run

shut up, what do u know
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-yn73qODLJX0/VhfRB_4qKlI/AAAAAAABFXU/j6MqOjnhnvc/s400/bride.PNG[/img]
This fatal accident just happened few minutes ago along airport road in Abuja.... The cause of the accident and number of casualties could not be ascertained at the time of filing the report...See some photos from the crash....
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0frBby502AY/VhfRHsker-I/AAAAAAABFXc/hh9u9txMdFY/s400/fasd.PNG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-HrWkD3CaRUo/VhfRIwmaeCI/AAAAAAABFXk/UeId4s9BRkY/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-sXS9o08bzfI/VhfRJ2lgJAI/AAAAAAABFXs/PbfD1W4uPMU/s400/gov.PNG[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-from-tragic-accident-along.html
An accident becomes 'fatal' when a life or lives are lost, but in this case, cause and casualties cannot be ascertained, so how is this accident 'fatal'??

Correct yourself angry

Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by YANDE800(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
boboLIL:
Chai,,,,, dis one nobi bad road na over speeding.. Rip to the dead
hmmmmm
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by IYANGBALI: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
sexaddict08:

shut up, what do u know
at least I know that you know nothing and you are a sex addict grin
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ishilove:

An accident becomes 'fatal' when a life or lives are lost, but in this case, cause and casualties cannot be ascertained, so how is this accident 'fatal'??

Correct yourself angry
no mind the op jare,na olodo him be
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by abatically(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
What is with the Abuja airport road? If road no good we go complain, now road good but accident every time. Is it a crime to have a world class road again? People should drive with clear, don't say because road is good then start over speeding. Also people should keep their cars maintained.
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by Alhasplk(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nawaooh
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Corper lag most kuit

Corper Ahmed 4002

Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
tellwisdom:
RIP Op sad..Where were you running to??

Heave of cos, u can see say he don reach there!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway sha RIP
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
tellwisdom:
RIP Op sad..Where were you running to??

Heaven of cos, u can see say he don reach there!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway sha RIP
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by Ahmed4002(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Corper Ahmed 4002

How's the service year going.

Me dey on break small for lag cheesy
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:

How's the service year going.

Me dey on break small for lag cheesy
Service is going on fine oh!

Na u dey flex oh!
I still dey osun like dis, lag na till December
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by chris4vic(f): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ OP seriously I wondered too but when I passed the place there wasn't blood on the floor, I got to the scene not quiet long and nobody injured sighted.....it happened just before pedestrian bridge to Abuja Trade fair
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by justjify(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
that road is a temptation to reckless drivers.
Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by Ahmed4002(m): 5:13am On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Service is going on fine oh!

Na u dey flex oh!
I still dey osun like dis, lag na till December

Alright best of luck dear

Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by KimnanaTweety(f): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
jadakiss213:
Well,check out the meaning of "fatal" in a dictionary.
dis is nida tragic nor fatal plus y d RIP sef? person die?

Re: Photos From Tragic Accident Along Airport Road Abuja by jadakiss213(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
KimnanaTweety:
dis is nida tragic nor fatal plus y d RIP sef? person die?
i nor knw that one..i only told d fellow to check what fatal means..apparently,i shld have directed that to d @op..he possibly doesnt knw what fatal means.

Top Current Car Brands And Their Country Of Origin / Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW / See Kenya's First SUV Designed For Rural Africa