Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k (843 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / See What Business Mogul Ayiri Emami Was Seen Doing With His Friends In Warri / FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by TK0907(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i dnt have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by illmatic101(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Emmm...

Popcorn
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by DaBullIT(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Look for mini importation guide on NL

It's DIY

SO Don't buy ebooks from anyone

Don't invest in get rich scheme
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Baba ijebu
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by alaoeri: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Recharge card.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by Demmocrats(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
raumdeuter:
Baba ijebu

Hahahaha grin cheesy
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by morbeta(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Koko garri

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
TK0907:
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i dnt have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.

where 're u. if you 're in Lagos. reply me
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by mightyhaze: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fruits n vegetable biz. U can do it in a fairly large scale. Assorted fruits,local n exotic . Or freelance pefumes n bodysprays sales. Offices

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by anigbajumo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k by Ugomba(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
TK0907:
invest the 50k into football match viewing center.. Get a TV, a small gen, benches and dstv suscribtion.. 50naira per match.

(1) (Reply)

. / Lesbian Couple Files Lawsuit After Hawaii Cop Arrested Them For Kissing / A Clarion Call For All To Wail For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.