Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS (1462 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by cindicandy(f): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
I am from Nwangele in Ngor Okpala LGA of Imo state. This happened just yesterday as I visited my village for the first time in the past 3yrs. But lo and behold this was exactly what I faced. I asked my mom but she said that this has been like this for the past 2yrs, and that the road has been completely grown with weed because the make-shift bridge on it has collapsed due to neglect. Please mods, help me place this on the frontpage to enable the Imo State government to see this and come to our rescue. My community Nwangele has been cut off, are we not part of Imo state again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by SeverusSnape(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
"Okorocha is working!... He's the best governor in the south East" - Beremx

5 Likes

Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by cindicandy(f): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy, please help us to reach the government because this is the only road to my village.
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by ernesty20(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
This place na bush nah undecided
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by cindicandy(f): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
ernesty20:
This place na bush nah undecided

It use to be road until the make-shift bridge collapsed before the weed covered the rest of the place. Could you imagine that I had to park at the neighboring village and took bike down to my village. Rochas should please come to our rescue.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by eagleeye2: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
I am looking for Beremx.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by cindicandy(f): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy, you guys need to assist me with this. At least if not for anything let the government be aware of this awful condition of my people. I am in the village now, too scared to go out because crossing that wooden stuff could be so scary.

1 Like

Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by Holywizard: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
i'm in okigwe now! most times i wonder whether okigwe is part of imo.

Could u imagine that rochas placed street light poles at okigwe during de last election but we have not seen light since after election??

1 Like

Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by ernesty20(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
cindicandy:

It use to be road until the make-shift bridge collapsed before the weed covered the rest of the place. Could you imagine that I had to park at the neighboring village and took bike down to my village. Rochas should please come to our rescue.
and the collapsed bridge sef na plank them use do am.. This is why we must stopo fighting for these so called leaders because they dnt love us.. Seriously they dnt have our interests at heart...
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by cindicandy(f): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
ernesty20:
and the collapsed bridge sef na plank them use do am.. This is why we must stopo fighting for these so called leaders because they dnt love us.. Seriously they dnt have our interests at heart...

It is so sad my brother
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by cindicandy(f): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
lalasticlala, you are viewing, please help us.
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by obailala(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol...
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by Demmocrats(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
He he he it seems your village didn't vote for Rocha's in the last governorship election tongue

Take heart my sister your sorrowful cry has been heard. Help is on the way cool

1 Like

Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by coolitempa(f): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by winniz: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
cindicandy:
I am from Nwangele in Ngor Okpala LGA of Imo state. This happened just yesterday as I visited my village for the first time in the past 3yrs.

This guy you can lie cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by holysina(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
He he he it seems your village didn't vote for Rocha's in the last governorship election tongue

Take heart my sister your sorrowful cry has been head. Help is on the way cool
this new era of 'if u dont vote for me dnt expect anything from me is not fair oo'
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
All rochas Abubaku's on NL have suddenly gone blind!

Come and tell us how Rochas paid billions of naira on that bridge with Imaginary pictures to back up your claims.

Nigeria should be declared a Planet of it's own.
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by Alawe(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
cindicandy:
I am from Nwangele in Ngor Okpala LGA of Imo state. This happened just yesterday as I visited my village for the first time in the past 3yrs. But lo and behold this was exactly what I faced. I asked my mom but she said that this has been like this for the past 2yrs, and that the road has been completely grown with weed because the make-shift bridge on it has collapsed due to neglect. Please mods, help me place this on the frontpage to enable the Imo State government to see this and come to our rescue. My community Nwangele has been cut off, are we not part of Imo state again?
sister, biko iwe ewekwala gi o! o le ebe nwangele no na ngor-okpala?

1 Like

Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by Okeycima: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
And op abeg no vex did u ask ur mama y the village and local government having see that and still went ahead to vote him in power,WHAT THEY REALLY EXPECTED FROM HIM?,OR DIDNT THEY SEE THE SIGNS?.tell them to sit tight and enjoy the joli ride
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
"Okorocha is working!... He's the best governor in the south East" - Beremx
Beremx has been fair enough to herself and her unborn baby to denounce rochas and start saying the truth how it is...she has realized that elections are over and it's time to hold Rochas accountable...so you should rather call out one or two bags of Gworo
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
cindicandy:
lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy, you guys need to assist me with this. At least if not for anything let the government be aware of this awful condition of my people. I am in the village now, too scared to go out because crossing that wooden stuff could be so scary.
call on seun...if na lalasticlala, that one na prodigal son
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
rochas ride on.
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by gebest: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
noted for action please
Re: Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS by carls003(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
somebody visited her village for the first time in 3 years and was expecting Rochas that is not from her village to be visiting often, maybe by the time she comes back in the next God knows when, her family house would have been over taken by weed too.

(1) (Reply)

Agbaje Breaks Silence, Speaks On Fashola, Amaechiā€™s Ministerial Screening / Ongoing Protest In Enugu State By IPOB / Lucky Igbinedion To Oshiomhole: You Are The Biggest Thief In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.