Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! (10132 Views)

Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi / I'm Dying To Meet John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by Pataki: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
This young boy had better take it easy. That you play for a big club in the UK does not mean you are the Queen's son! Having a criminal record whatsoever in the UK, is not a pleasant experience.
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by DisGuy: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
obigin43:

[b]make una allow the young guy to enjoy his life [/b]if the people that his working for as in the chelsea football club has never complain so guys make una let him be after all na still our man oooo grin chop up obi at least dem never chage u for any rape act, i thnk God for that but becareful ooo enemy plenty, grin

drinking driving is the same as enjoying life abi? If he had killed someone you would be saying something else
and how did you know chelsea didnt complain they'll duck him some thousands for the negative press

the only sensible thing he did was
he would not undertake a drink driving course to shorten the ban because he "would just like to serve it out".
that way he can have someone else driving and free himself for 15month
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by tayoast(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2009
Leave the guy abeg.

Who doesn't make mistakes? Even UK indigenes do!
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by sosisi(f): 3:42am On Apr 25, 2009
let the law take it's course.
He thinks he's in Naija where he can drink a carton of gulder and be driving a lorry on Ikorodu road.
They should also shave that his hair in prison.
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by Douglasdale(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2009
@ chidichris. Just cos u support chelsea and mikel shld nt make u think 4rm ur ass like a scum. U wey dey naija dey worse off than mrmacrakles. In 2 billion years u wud neva make a 0.00000000001 of wat mikel is making in 3mths. 4 ur mind u wishd u were in sum prison u Uk, @ least u go the sey food chop. Guys like u wey dey do 419 dey destroy 9ja image wit ur scam letters u nid to take ur tyme. Get a lyf scum.
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by Douglasdale(m): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2009
@ chidichris. Just cos u support chelsea and mikel shld nt make u think 4rm ur ass like a scum. U wey dey naija dey worse off than mrmacrakles. In 2 billion years u wud neva make a 0.00000000001 of wat mikel is making in 3mths. 4 ur mind u wishd u were in sum prison u Uk, @ least u go the sey food chop. Guys like u wey dey do 419 dey destroy 9ja image wit ur scam letters u nid to take ur tyme. Get a lyf scum. Most chelsea fan think 4rm their ass.
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by Profakure: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2009
These guys are talented but lack character! Especially Mikel, he might not go far. Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by studio43(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2009
my guy forget story cool
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by redsun(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2009
If he was in the states,he will be bleeped for drink driving as a non citizen,it is the worst mistake to make in america as a hustler,it grounds you,but in nigeria,drink driving is a norm,we seems to drive better while drunk,so we thought,even embracing and hugging police on the way,who only cares for the bribe.
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2009
Why all the noise sef. 95% of eligible drivers drink and drive. Yeah it's wrong but the shit happens so y is everyone surprised. Most people just don't get caught.
On the other hand, 100% of eligible Nigerian drivers drink and drive. They even give stupid excuses like a "drunk driver will always get home no matter what"
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by Phony200(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2009
If it's bad, it's bad. DUI is bad, no story. I won't be surprised if he's caught driving soon enough even though his license is suspended. Typical hollywood story. *Hiss*
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by chidichris(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2009
the other day, lampard had to call a radion station to warn them of discussing his private life in public. today, i am calling on the moderators of nairaland to look at what people post here. yesterday, mikel played well and lsted for 90 minutes in chelsea win over west ham and no one will post such good news. are we all saying that if mikel was red carded yesterday, the news will not be here by now?
are we jinxed to reporting negative things about mikel?
it is childish when supposed to be matured men gossip and pedal news like market women. who among u wise men is better than the stupid mikel? for how long will u all live on news made by a boy far younger than u all?
all the same, the only people who enjoy such publicities are great men like mikel.

breaking news > mikel messed yesterday and it sounded puuuuuuuuuuuuu

mikel went to toilet yesterday and cleaned his ass with eva water

pls if any of u have any breaking news of mikel, feel free and post it here and do not forget to put the news in a blue colour.
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by PurestBoy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2009
chidichris:

the other day, lampard had to call a radion station to warn them of discussing his private life in public. today, i am calling on the moderators of nairaland to look at what people post here. yesterday, mikel played well and lsted for 90 minutes in chelsea win over west ham and no one will post such good news. are we all saying that if mikel was red carded yesterday, the news will not be here by now?
it is childish when supposed to be matured men gossip and pedal news like market women. who among u wise men is better than the stupid mikel? for how long will u all live on news made by a boy far younger than u all?
all the same, the only people who enjoy such publicities are great men like mikel.

pls if any of u have any breaking news of mikel, feel free and post it here and do not forget to put the news in a blue colour.

Chidi, Chidi Chidi, how many times did I call u? be warned from insulting MrCrackle my friend, I just don't like it
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2009
chidichris:

Your point is . . . . . . .
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by bsanya(f): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2009
Nonsense
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by Meldrick(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2009
@ MAITEMA

I shouldn't be the victim of your frustration.
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by MAITEMA(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2009
@ Meldrick
ye Sodomite, cursed be thou.

@ chidicrhis
If Mikel had a sound, refined and articulate representative/defender in this forum rather than a Arrow like you, I strongly believe posts in his defense would have been duly considered and maybe respected.

A homo-erectus like you defending him makes matters worse.
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by Meldrick(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2009
@ MAITEMA
Maitema, Garki or Suleja, what do u call ur self. That u started a tread that existed and we advised u is now a crime. If u continue like this, the end will be bad for u. I'm sorry shaa. I know u are sick, very sick. Rush to the nearest hospital, take all the injections, swallow all the drugs. quickly please so u don't mistakenly enter the market. Quick go before your case gets out of hand grin grin
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by switch47(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2009
i thought he will be executed!! lucky mikel. he should been made to face the firing squad!! cheesy
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by Meldrick(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2009
switch47:

i thought he will be executed!! lucky mikel. he should been made to face the firing squad!! cheesy
WHY WEREN'T YOU MADE TO FACE FIRING SQUAD AFTER BEEN CAUGHT GETTING MEAT OUT OF YOUR MUMMY'S POT. grin
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by chidichris(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2009
@ Meldrick
ye Sodomite, cursed be thou.

@ chidicrhis
If Mikel had a sound, refined and articulate representative/defender in this forum rather than a Arrow like you, I strongly believe posts in his defense would have been duly considered and maybe respected.

A homo-erectus like you defending him makes matters worse.

@maitema,
am sorry i am not here to defend mikel bcs he hardly know if u and i are existing. on the other hand, i am only telling u to apppreciate good things so that good things will come ur ways. be good and nice with progressives so that u will become progressive in life. one more thing, i read in a news that mikel do close his eyes when ever he is sleeping. is this true? somebody told me yesterday that mikel has only two legs, is that true? have a nice day brother.

i thought he will be executed!! lucky mikel. he should been made to face the firing squad!!
@switch,
u are really confused. i saw u start everton fan zone with no one interested. if your parent were not mearnt to face firing squad for producing such rediculous thing as u, it means no other crime is worth firing squad.
i know that the other thing (maitema) is not ok but ur case has gone beyond the abilities of yaba pshyciatric hospital. since ur parents are tired of u, while not try suicide?
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by switch47(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2009
Meldrick:

WHY WEREN'T YOU MADE TO FACE FIRING SQUAD AFTER BEEN CAUGHT GETTING MEAT OUT OF YOUR MUMMY'S POT. grin
just like i thought, you will respond!! so people wey mumu pass me dey nairaland--------wow!! are you being payed to be daft??  you nitwit . anyway there is always a difference between the truly dumb and the guy acting dumb--------one knows he is---the former is plain stupid ignorantly!!
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by MAITEMA(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2009
@Meldrick
You have simply brought your ocular deficiency into public glare.

MAIT[b]E[/b]MA is conspicuously different from MAIT[b]A[/b]MA in spelling and has different meanings. Furthermore I hail from Southern Nigeria.

@ chidichris
Your illusory and averse belief that if one does not appreciate Mikel's "progress/prosperity" he therefore will not progress/prosper is laughable. I presume you have a secluded red-curtained room with a Mikel idol, his pictures, native chalk, sprinkled blood etc. were you do your praise and worship.

I implore you to sense the rationale behind sound and reasonable criticisms like mine. Only that way you may advance from homo-erectus to homo-sapien
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by switch47(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2009
@chidichris
  To be candid its the likes of you and fellow Ecentrics (Maitema and Meldrick) that makes people like nateevs,FBS ,invisible feel like Pythagoras  , you lack the basic intellectual capacity of the average Homosapien hence you carry blind lights like sheep or goat-------you may qualify though as HOMO ERECTUS!!

Your low level of education, lack of basic intelligence is evident from your posts. I[b] WONDER WHAT PARENTS HAS GOT TO DO WITH THIS-[/b]---that is what Gutter snips/rats like you spew on a daily basis-------displaying your low level of proper parental up-bringing. do you think everybody on the site is on the same low pedestal as you?? because you see switch47 tackling those who are more intelligent than you---------you sef wan talk-----you dey crase for head!! me and you no dey the same level-------

YES i started EVERTON THREAD!! go and check people who are above your class are onthat thread you impersonation of an abominable BABOON.
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by MAITEMA(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2009
@switch47
Your brain has obviously switched into hibernation mode? How dare you speak of me in such despicable manner?

If you do not have firsthand information, do not rush to ignorantly type copied vocabulary here. Besides your borrowed jargons only qualify as mumbo jumbo. Learn to be constructive if you must repeat what people have said like a broken record.

FYI chidichris started the folks reference and he got adequate reciprocation. The link below will inform you better if you are desirous to be informed.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-265429.0.html
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by switch47(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2009
MAITEMA:

@switch47
Your brain has obviously switched into hibernation mode? How dare you speak of me in such despicable manner?

If you do not have firsthand information, do not rush to ignorantly type copied vocabulary here. Besides your borrowed jargons only qualify as mumbo jumbo. Learn to be constructive if you must repeat what people have said like a broken record.

FYI chidichris started the folks reference and he got adequate reciprocation. The link below will inform you better if you are desirous to be informed.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-265429.0.html
your case is indeed pathetic-----if you are refering to the homo erectus line be informed that your fellow slowpoke edited it after i made my post you educated illiterate swine---------accept my sympathy. tongue
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by MAITEMA(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2009
@switch47
I know your type: you are mentally confussed, lack self-definition, zero personality and above all a lowlife. You rank below chidichris as he even has a defined obsession for something, you have nothing. You are obviously not in my league. tata
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by switch47(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2009
@ Topic

MIKEL is such a bad example to the younger generation, showing  irresponsiblility by commiting the drink/drive offence  WHAT IF SOMEONE GOT knocked down as a result----it could have bn man-slaugther! undecided undecided

grin grin the guy is a goat-----Chelsea bad luck!! grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by anusule(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2009
mikel is there enjoyin himself.
you all pple r here arguing abt him, lol

Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by jalether(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2009
no mind them anusule, what are yall gonna gain from all this gossiping

mikel this mikel that, can a brother have some break
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by chidichris(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2009
wow! mikel is a big boy extra-ordinary.

pls switch and maitema continue with the war of idiots.

mikel is so comfortable that he can pay the charges of the best driver in the world to be driving him arround in case he has a life ban from driving.
Re: Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! by switch47(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2009
@ All (i mean those with common sense)

DANGERS OF DRUNK/DRIVING!!

Is there anyone that does not know the dangers of drunk driving? We know about drunks causing wrecks. We know about alcohol related traffic accidents resulting in death, crippling injuries and property loss.

What we know less about is the drunk driver who receives extended jail and prison time for their actions. We know little about the lingering effect on the driver that kills because he or she chose to drive home from the bar after having "one too many." How does he or she cope with the guilt of killing or seriously injuring someone?

The killing of an innocent victim is by far the worst scenario when considering the dangers of drunk driving. Driving while intoxicated is a continuing problem in the United States and is prompting states to enact more restrictions and increasingly harsh penalties for drivers whose Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) is .08 and above.

It's understandable. With over 17,000 people killed and hundreds of thousands injured each year for at least two decades in the US , the time is long overdue take extreme action. We must address the dangers of drunk driving and find a way to stop the unending dilemma.

State legislatures and courts are becoming ardent in holding drunk drivers accountable for the injuries they do to innocent victims. Even first offenders are receiving stiff fines and in many cases jail time. Judges are now under mandate by state laws to impose maximum penalties for repeat offenders.

Why is this happening? Simple. Drunk driving kills. The courts have to do something to address the problem.

It is not a small problem and much of it stems from our overuse of alcohol. Studies indicate that at least eighteen million Americans are alcohol abusers or alcoholics. There is a trend in our colleges called "binge drinking" which is causing deaths even before the drinker gets behind the steering wheel of a car.

Binge drinkers chug-a-lug alcohol in such large quantities that it can cause their hearts to stop. Binge drinkers reach dangerous levels of BAC quickly while losing their sense of judgment and reasoning to a point that precludes them from driving safely.

Learn how you can help alleviate the dangers of drunk driving.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atalanta Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 1) On 6th November 2019 / Leeds Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 25th April 2021 / Burnley Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 6th March 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.