Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) (808 Views)

Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands / Dr. Doyin Odebowale's View On Buhari, Aisha And The Other Room Saga (must Read) / Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by Ajibo111(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
[b]OLISEH, HAVE YOU DECIDED TO EXTERMINATE OUR LIVES OR RESUSCITATE US In as much as I wouldn't want to sound sentimental on this coach Oliseh and Enyeama's issue , I would want to state it categorically and remains answerable for my positions herein and beyond , that Oliseh has succeeded in making Nigeria , an object of caricature before our sister nations and the venture world at large . I don't want to also sound emotional on this issue but if its the only veritable mood to visualise how depressed I have been since this issue emanated , then may it be so . *****Let me be logical here , Vincent Enyeama Undoubtedly , is and has remained one of the most dedicated and committed SUPER EAGLES PLAYERS, who incontrovertibly , has spent almost his entire active life period and time, trying to give Nigeria's National team kwasiokorised state , an effective, selfless and professional remedy, in the very possible way he can. Here is a talented footballer cum goalkeeper who has saved Nigeria's national team from many unprecedented relegations in most of their national and intercontinental football championship scrambles ...(2013 Nations cup a case sturdy . He has also helped this country to avert similar football catastrophies and shame . Now, I feel extremely obliged to assert wholeheartedly, that : 1. Coach Oliseh's , be it done consciously or otherwise, indirectly or otherwise, or in whatsoever way, is totally humiliating , dehumanizing, callous , barbaric , debilitating , untenable , naturally uncalled for and remains apparently unjustifiable , hence , to also vehemently posit that 2. Oliseh's action is politically orchestrated , and /or as a sheer result of his (Oliseh) long-nursed grudges and/ or personal vendetta over Enyeama. Also,,having introspectively studied the purported basis for this Oliseh's action , as he (Oliseh) may have rightly or wrongly posited , it is therefore axiomatically good for me to say that his so called reasons are inept, uncorroborated and lacks locus standi and/ or substance ,hence , purely baseless . Honestly , it sounds ludicrous for Oliseh to tell Nigerians that a high class goalkeeper and patriotic citizen like Vincent Enyeama is too old to continue as SUPER EAGLES CAPTAIN . In fact, there are many sexy lingering questions , seductively staring at Oliseh, and his henchmen , demanding prompt answers . He (Oliseh) , purportedly said that Enyeama arrived late to the camp for training , Now, I asking : 1. Was he (Oliseh ) not aware that Enyeama's darling mother was dead and needed to be "properly " interred ? 2. Didn't him (Oliseh), By his ordinate or inordinate actions, did concurred and also consented to enyeama's humble plea , to go home and bury his (Enyeama) dear mother ? 3. Can he (Oliseh) , unequivocally prove to Nigerians and to Enyeama (we his fans inclusive ) , that a "whole " or "any part" of NFF convention (s), and /or Nigeria's romantic constitution , stipulates or in any way, forbids A National team player , or goalkeeper , or Captain or all, to risk his or her precious life to return to base or camp , on the same day he (Enyeama) buried his mother ? 4. OK, assumedly it is so, Must it be on such an incontigency like "death of one's mother "? or any other Unpredictable occurrence ? Hmmmmmm I can go on here to probe Oliseh on this issue but let me round off my positions as follows : 1. Oliseh's will be a complicated fracture to the backbone and/or spinal cord of Super eagles as a team, Enyeama in particular and to We the fans cum Nigerians in general . 2. He should immediately intensify every pragmatic measure towards Calming this storm that will soon put him and his boat in jeopardy. 3. He should be fast in tendering. a sincere and official apology to Enyeama and his family, super eagles and also to we aggrieved Nigerians. 4. Though Oliseh has succeeded in attempting to murder Enyeama's God-bestowed talent (Though he can't kill it), He should henceforth begin to look before he leaps. 5. Finally , Oliseh and his "anuseless" cohorts must bear in mind that He who hangs what rightly belongs to a juvenile would someday , release it to him. THESE ARE MY HUMBLE[/b]

CC.....LALASTICLALA
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
I wholeheartedly support this motion.
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by sleekpro(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na your mind you talk!
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by Nteyoho90(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
He could not even send a condolence message. I am disappointed in oliseh.
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by themilanway(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
This trash can never make front page.

Good thing you tagged it your"opinion".

In all honesty,it reeks of bias and lopsided.Something most people accuse Buhari government of.

Hypocrisy?Be the judge cool
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
how i wish politicians visit nairaland.com so that they can see for themselves that there are many young nigerians who have solutions to our problem in this this country. i wish NFF would see this
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by eleko1: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
The cane that was used to beat the first wife is kept in the celling to discipline the 2nd wife. Make Sunday Oliseh no worry.What goes round------------comes round.He nor even have sympathy for the young man.Thank God,Enyema is established already.Make oliseh nor think say we don forget his own evil past.Make he continue sad
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by Ajibo111(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
themilanway:
This trash can never make front page.

Good thing you tagged it your"opinion".

In all honesty,it reeks of bias and lopsided.Something most people accuse Buhari government of.

Hypocrisy?Be the judge cool

you are out of thoughts.....if yes......stop typing rubbish
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by Ajibo111(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
elijah2u:
how i wish politicians visit nairaland.com so that they can see for themselves that there are many young nigerians who have solutions to our problem in this this country. i wish NFF would see this

you sound wise
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by mightyhaze: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Resident obahiagbon?? grin. Sound points tho! Oliseh fuckedd up big time. Dose flabby ears of his needs 2 be clapped hard against his face! angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by AbuMikey(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Crap!
Crap!!
Crap!!!

Honestly, this is Crap!!

Oliseh is the coach, so allow Him take whatever decision He wants to take.

If it were Pep Guadiola or Josè Mourinho, I know You won't never stop applauding them till the saga ends.

Once again, sorry, but Your opinion is crap! grin
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by stanech: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Just pray he loose the match against Cameroon and the next competieive match. NFF will have no choice than to boot him out.
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by themilanway(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ajibo111:

you are out of thoughts.....if yes......stop typing rubbish

Mr intelligence,you don't need to mention me before you make your points.

Stay clear off my mention.
Re: A Nairalander Opinion About Sunday Oliseh And Vincent Enyeama Saga(must Read) by Ajibo111(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
themilanway:

Mr intelligence,you don't need to mention me before you make your points.
Stay clear off my mention.
shoro niyen

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: “my People Are Useless, My People Are Senseless, My People Are Indiscipl / Do You Agree Alahji Lai Mohammed Was Meant To Take A Bow And Go? / Security Threat: Biafrans And Their Intended Retailiation Towards Kanu's Arrrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.