Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape (1242 Views)

VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics / Tc & Peruzzi Ukraine Rappers Fight For Mi-kelly Handsome Diss-(it Is Finished) / Ladies Strip For Mi-fliss On The 12th Dec. For His New Single "underwear" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by dejiariyo: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
they both agreed yesterday to bring out a joint mixtape which will be the first in Nigeria, let me know your thoughts on the upcoming project, mode and mi for life
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by khanye(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2009
2 hardworking rappers
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by rapjunkie(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2009
Good news for naija hip hop.

They will definitely bring out the best in each other. Modenine could do with some of MI's heat right now and MI could do with some of Modenine's credibility.

All in all, the winners are us, the naija hip hop fans.

Looking forward to it already.
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by donjazzie(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2009
Nice Idea. I see it coming with a blast
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by rapjunkie(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2009
My prohecy is coming true . . . . . all we need now is to get ruggedman to join them and form the super group ' 'Baboons under the moon'

@ Khanye & Java & Dammiecool

Just joking guys,  before you jump on my head grin
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by dammiecool(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2009
@rapjunkie
nothin do u
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by dammiecool(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2009
but wait o!
b4 now when MI was unknown mode has nothin 2 do with him,
now M.I is naijas hottest rapper mode is now ready 2 somethin with him.
This baboontunde want 2 remain relevant by force,he tried corpse blow
dat one no work, so na atachee with M.I be d next tin.hisssssssssss
yeye foul grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by tosinaded(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
2 of naija's finest!
Only reason i'll listen wen it drops is cos of M.I,mode shld learn 4rm him(def nt lyrics).
Mode sounds like noise to my ears!
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by MrCrackles(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2009
Looking forward to this! grin
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by chrisical(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2009
seeing is believing.
But wait o,i think this is what we need for the growth of hiphop in Nigeria.Rappers coming together for the good of the game rather unnecessary taunts at oneanother.I am specifically referrin to mode's deathblow which to me is a total shame to hiphop in this great country.
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by toluwalomo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2009
Hmmmm, nice.

How about a Rugged and Eedris mix tape.

That wud be, grin
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by khanye(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2009
toluwalomo:

Hmmmm, nice.

How about a Rugged and Eedris mix tape.

That wud be, grin

That will be nice wink

tosinaded@:

2 of naija's finest!
Only reason i'll listen wen it drops is cos of M.I,mode shld learn 4rm him(def nt lyrics).
Mode sounds like noise to my ears!

Shut Up! Ur sauce kid is no where near him.

dammiecool:

but wait o!
b4 now when MI was unknown mode has nothin 2 do with him,
now M.I is naijas hottest rapper mode is now ready 2 somethin with him.
This baboontunde want 2 remain relevant by force,he tried corpse blow
dat one no work, so na atachee with M.I be d next tin.hisssssssssss
yeye foul grin grin grin grin grin

U need a Deliverance!

rapjunkie:

My prohecy is coming true . . . . . all we need now is to get ruggedman to join them and form the super group ' 'Baboons under the moon'

He cant join the group
cos he sings and cant match the 2 M's wink
He's concentrating on his sept 20 cloth line now
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by ofokasibe: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2009
mi and mode should allow their fans choose the beats to be used. now thats is love ! i still belief its a rumor . i go ask mode and mi, grin
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by tosinaded(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2009
khanye behave ur age for once abeg and stop all this childish stuffs!!!
u no get work to do
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by khanye(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2009
tosinaded@:

khanye behave ur age for once abeg and stop all this childish stuffs!!!
u no get work to do

What's ur prob
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by tosinaded(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2009
a word is enuf for the wise!!!!!!

peace!!
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by javalove(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2009
well b4 i start . .

i dont want anyone to mention rug head man's name when these 2 cats are being talked about.

This is a good development for US REAL HIPHOP HEADS. IF any fool or mumu is here is expecting a dance track or club banher from this mixtape, u are on ur own oooo

And who said DeathBlow was a disgrace to naija hip hop? Ehen and big bros no be disgrace abi? Now that the bitch Karma is banging rug head man real hard, una dey complain. Eyin lemo

I ain't trying to get on anybody's track/
especially when half of everybody here sound wac/
- Modenine

True talk mode. It only shows that MI has impressed modenine with his flows and they both taught it wise to do a mictape.

And who says mode is clinging in MI? Did mode need MI to win awards, to get shows and an advert contract with the telecom giant? God must love stupif and foolish people, cos he created lots of 'em

I rep modenine. I feel him and I can say he's the best in the game . . anyday, anytime and anywhere
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by rapjunkie(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2009
any idea when the mixtape will be released? . . . . . really, really looking forward to hearing this collabo . . . . . . naija hip hop needs it badly.
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by craziest: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2009
Thank God M.I and his brother Jesee jagz. Mode was almost going into extinction they now produce the song NINE for him that won him award.
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by craziest: 8:20am On Jun 07, 2009
i know mode go dey thank M.I and Bro in silence now atleat they help am win lyricist of d year again.Mode at his age  still they dream, he wants to collabo with biggie wey don die, wants to win grammy, may be that will be after death shit for him.how that dude wan take compete with likes of weezy,Nas,jay,Kanye, to win hip hop award for grammy.Mayb he should collabo with pasuma wonder that can fetch best african alternative award
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by dejiariyo: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
craziest:

i know mode go dey thank M.I and Bro in silence now atleat they help am win lyricist of d year again.Mode at his age  still they dream, he wants to collabo with biggie wey don die, wants to win grammy, may be that will be after death shit for him.how that dude wan take compete with likes of weezy,Nas,jay,Kanye, to win hip hop award for grammy.Mayb he should collabo with pasuma wonder that can fetch best african alternative award

i have being trying lately not to reply some junks on here, did u forget that modenine won the same award last year and year before,did jesse jags produce the beats for him as well?
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2009
WHAT OF THE NEW MONKEY BANANA!! grin

SAUCE ADULT! grin
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by darequam(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2009
Permit me to ask this, from where did the poster get this info?
About the lyricist for the year award, i would av said this a year back that mode would continue to win the award in commin yrs. The only threat to him now is MI which now makes it something to compete for. Not that rugged can't mount a challenge, but, he just wouldn't cus he does he's in a diff way.
Steppin back in d yrs i xpctd a ruggedmode track but we didn't get it, i'v also been xpctin a RuggedMI or ModeMI. But i don't kno how tru the mode mi thing is
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by dasa: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2009
mode none just wants the M.I. fame to rub him.
desperate move to stay in the game.

mode is lyrically sound, but he just doesnt do goo music all the time. only ones in a while. one track then the next 50 is rap, rap, rap, too much talking.
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by dammiecool(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2009
Mode is known for too much talkin n noise makin
his tryin to attach himself 2 M I in other 2 remain
relevant,cos he couldnt achive that on his own grin grin grin
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by javalove(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2009
All hope lost on dammiecool and darequam. Now no one can stop u too from being fools
Re: Its Official Watch Out For Mi And Modenine Joint Mixtape by dammiecool(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2009
what a pity tongue grin wink cheesy kiss

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2014 / Shoot A Music Video (4k Resolution) Almost For Free / Your Favourite Oliver D Coque And Osadebe Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.