Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! (54789 Views)

50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) / Drip Irrigation/Rain Guns For Your Farmland / Rain guns for irrigation this dry season for sell in large quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
I hereby encourage all those who have bought this rain gun sprinklers from me to come and write a review of their experiences using this rainguns.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by jasper7(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
saliubello:
I hereby encourage all those who have bought this rain gun sprinklers from me to come and write a review of their experiences using this rainguns.

Trying to reach to you sir. Good to note that you are doing Great. expect my call tomorrow.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 08, 2015
saliubello:
Various range and sizes of irrigation kits. Talk to me. There is something for your peculiar need.

From one acre to 20 hectares.

1. Big rain gun 50metres radius requires about 30HP
Big rain gun 25metres radius requires about 5.5 - 15HP
2. Small raingun. 20metres radius requires 5.5HP
3. Big sprinkler. 20metres diameter requires 20HP for 10 sprinkler
4. Small sprinkler. 10 metres diameter requires minimal HP

Its all your choice. Make the move today

@ saliubello,thanks for making this rain guns available to many. It has raised hope among many farmers. I do have a question, when u refer to the ranges of the rain guns aint they also in diameter? Correct me if I'm wrong,Are rain guns ranges not specified based on diameter length of a covered area when the sprinkler complete one full circle rotation, or are these rain guns particularly unique?
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2015
OTDR:

@ saliubello,thanks for making this rain guns available to many. It has raised hope among many farmers. I do have a question, when u refer to the ranges of the rain guns aint they also in diameter? Correct me if I'm wrong,Are rain guns ranges not specified based on diameter length of a covered area when the sprinkler complete one full circle rotation, or are these rain guns particularly unique?
You are absolutely correct. For the sprinkler head that have fixed positions i quoted in diameter. But the raingun is quoted in radius, this is because the horsepower of your pump changes the figure you get. Your 5.5hp mud pump gives you 32m diameter. So it could vary. but by and large, this is compensated by the length of the hose from water pump.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2015
^^thks for the clarification!
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2015
saliubello:

In line with this request, I will be posting about some who have bought from me here. Unfortunately, I had not been requesting for their user ID. This I am doing for more credibility. He is a naira lander from Ile Ife. He plants pepper (rodo) and other vegetables. He had been seeing this thread but he refused to call or make enquiries. Infact he is an ardent follower here. Yet he needs a raingun but didnt believe all he reads.

Fast forward, he met a friend of mine at Ibadan where he had gone to buy seeds. After some exchange and banters he was given my number. He purchased it. So while we were talking I told him I equally advertise on nairaland.

Then he confided in me that he follows my thread and even quoted some of my responses to people s questions and we laughed it away.

Mr Dagunro Sunday, thank you for letting me share your contact here. Call him for testimonial on 08069845455.

I will post your details too only with your permission.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Available
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2015
These rain guns are available on CASH and CARRY basis! pick up at point of payment
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
These rain guns are readily available for purchase. Pay and pick up
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Take the initiative. Im doing 4 acres of Cucumber and Ewedu and this is what I'm using. Why not you too?
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Give this a trial and you find all of your operations getting easier and simpler.

Mechanisation all the way. Why settle for less?
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2015
Mechanized farming all the way! Why settle for less.

Come for demonstration before paying but bring your ATM or token along because after the demo you wouldn't want to go back without it!
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2015
Nationwide delivery is possible.

If you are within the South West and have ample time to spend, we could arrange demonstration for you before payment and pickup.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
This raingun system is more cost effective and durable than any other systems. Only one ream/roll of hose will serve your two acres farmland.

Why not be wise and choose appropriately. Im a living witness to its efficacy.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2015

If you are within the South West and have ample time to spend, we could arrange demonstration for you before payment and pickup.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Johnnyessence(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
pls bro saliu split the price of the diesel engine water pump to us and the rain gun cos' like i don't av phone that i will be using to chart on whatsapp thks.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 3:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Johnnyessence:
pls bro saliu split the price of the diesel engine water pump to us and the rain gun cos' like i don't av phone that i will be using to chart on whatsapp thks.
Welcome back from the holidays. Read up friend.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Johnnyessence(m): 5:48am On Dec 14, 2015
saliubello:
Welcome back from the holidays. Read up friend.
pls is everything 80k as the price of the diesel engine and the rain gun plus hose niiii hmmm.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Johnnyessence:
pls is everything 80k as the price of the diesel engine and the rain gun plus hose niiii hmmm.
only raingun is for sale. if you are ready. come let me demonstrate it to you. i will make a video of it and share
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2015

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Give it a try friend
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by olatunjin(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Olatunjee Cakes & Confectionery Is a training School on Cakes where will bring out the best in our students

Become your own boss within a short period of time.

Note-strictly practical all through your training period

For all type of cakes,,,wedding cakes,birthday cakes,anniversary cakes
It is not only about the good design only it is also be able to deliver a good yummy cakes to our esteemed client.

Contact us now
OLATUNJEE CAKES$ CONFECTIONERY
☎08038565632
☎08080767394
FB-Olatunjee Cakes
Instagram-Olatunjee Cakes
Twitter-Olatunjee Cakes
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Bitos: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Is the #80,000 for one rain gun or a set of rain guns?

If it is for a set, how many rain guns per set?

Does the rain gun include the stand?
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bitos:
Is the #80,000 for one rain gun or a set of rain guns?

If it is for a set, how many rain guns per set?

Does the rain gun include the stand?
No. But you could get it from me on special request. The local welder could make you one at less than N4000
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Ayoolanairaland: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
saliubello:
are u sellingwith the stands
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ayoolanairaland:
are u sellingwith the stands
I can make it for you for a token or you may choose to make yourself. Any local technician can fix this for you. Give it a try and you will be glad that you did.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Take the giant stride! Remove out one of the variables of crop failure from your farming enterprise- inconsistency of rainfall. This raingun comes handy. Make your own rain and smile to the bank.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by fatram: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
if u know u are a big time farmer, no doubt about d rain gun it is d solution to dry season farming,tested OK, I av bought my,used it and it solved my problem. wise up
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2015
I have got some new stocks that needs to go quickly.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
available
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Johnnyessence(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
saliubello:
I can make it for you for a token or you may choose to make yourself. Any local technician can fix this for you. Give it a try and you will be glad that you did.
bro saliubello seriously up till this moment i don't seems to get ur raingun explanation ooooooo. pls expansiate more of the price and the machines thks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income / See The Proceeds From My Family's Yam Investment (Photos) / FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.