Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) (1352 Views)

The Most Useful Person In Nigeria. / See The Pictures Of Person Behind Sub Delivery Man On Twitter / Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) by klem93(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
I know some of you still have this kind of intention but anyway first describe this kind of person in your own word.
cc ishilove lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) by SniperD(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
ME
Re: Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) by preach93: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
wait are you for real? 20 years? but some people deserve that treatment sha.... una go dey do like say na only una God dey ur back una no dey think of tommorow.... some people will not even tear their higher education for you for test.... I guess they are still using it now?
Re: Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hahaha...A GrUDGE-KEEPER!!
Re: Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
That kind mind, even devil sef go dey envy the guy
Re: Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) by jamoscofield(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
ew

Re: Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) by Jackeeh(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) by wordbank(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2015
Omo c guys
No joy
Re: Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) by johnwizey: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin d guy na bastard I swear. Na women dey do dis kain tin nw
Re: Describe This Kind Of Person In One Word Of Yours Please(screenshot) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
# grin#

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules We Observed As Kids / An Open Question To Christians Who Consider Jesus Christ As God. / Check This Out Real Quick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.