Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report (25051 Views)

Fuel Scarcity : NNPC Releases 132 Million Litres Of Petrol / NNPC Monthly Oil And Gas Report: September 2015 / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2015
tuniski:
so publishing report is now new to u abi. Well, I like this as it ensure more accountability like the monthly publication of states allocation under GEJ. However, publication of report is not same as delivering democracy dividends to citizens. How will this create jobs and stem unemployment that has been on the rise? It is showmanship at best. Telling how u get and spend money is good but, the greater good is creating and expanding opportunies for economic active agents to prosper. Sai baba. Remains clueless on this till this day! U can Quote me .
By the way use of foul language don't deliver good message. Be guided.

You're afraid of foul language abi?

Read your post again & see whether you don't deserve foul language.

Your failed attempt to cover your hatred for Buhari & this govt is so clear.

Keep wailing: it is your right.
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by korres00(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

we planted a wailing tree over the grave, uhmn-ha over the grave
i jux viewd ur profile, and i pretend to understand why u dont worship God....buh wot i still dont get is why u worship d devil....GOD!!!!
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by korres00(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2015
DMerciful:
Why is everything about oil? Why is the Niger Delta feeding the whole nation? The beef from the north is it freely given to Nigerians like ND oil?The staple foods from the North is it freely given to Nigerians like the ND oil? The cocoa from the SW is it freely given to Nigerians? Why is ND oil the basis for our pretentious unity? Leave Niger Delta oil alone! If a child steals his mothers food, how is that the neighbors business? The oil belongs to ND so you guys should back off ! No wonder you're running a Dependent System of Government which is neither federal or presidential but you keep deceiving yourself that it is modelled after US system. There must be resource control else this zoo must fall. I hate parasites, they have the xtics of killing their host if not eradicated. Yeye dey smell undecided
...yeye!! So d oil for other countries lyk the UAE is used to develop only the states its found?? Think lyk human nowww, nt cray fish....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by rejoice4eva(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2015
What about those who our oil and nation's wealth has been sold to in a lopsided and inhumanly manner? Nigeria needs complete overhauling. Make no mistake my people not this tiny show and display of frugality
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Touchforfree(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2015
akom0908:
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next
birthday,gimme likes

Happy betday bro; wishing you d best wishes you may be wishing urself.

Cheers.

grin

grin

grin
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by tuniski: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2015
IDERAWOLE:

You're afraid of foul language abi?

Read your post again & see whether you don't deserve foul language.

Your failed attempt to cover your hatred for Buhari & this govt is so clear.

Keep wailing: it is your right.
Hmmm so not agreeing with a position is hatred. If what u had for GEJ was hatred then u can call genuine concern citizens engagement hatred. We can't all be zombies! As the yorubas will say there are many routes to the market. If buhari is demigod to u, he is ordinary to me!
I don't believe in buhari/apc and I owe no apologies it is democracy. Buhari is the President is not same as leader of robots! U hear
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by dammytosh: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2015
...... And few M0r0ns still doubt this change over GEJ.

I laff i. Spanish
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Who is moving my friend Philips70?
philips70:

What really turned you to this? One cannot just move exponentially from Z to A. I can help in a way.
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by agurza(f): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2015
dekdek:

Sorry to burst ur bubble. Jonah-daft never for once published this.
Sorry may be he intended saying Jonathan initiated it Buhari only copied it. You know how people of his intellectual capacity reason.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by locosis007(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2015
SAI BABA!! PMB-PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI BMP- BEST MINISTER OF PETROLEUM
BUHARI NA BABA!
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Fourwinds: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2015
tuniski:
in an attempt to be clever, u only exposed your folly! Tell me how it will create anything concrete?

Ranting and use of foul language have become the forte of Sai Baba zombies!!! If u can't hold a discourse or engage vibrant debate pls don't use insult to expose your shallowness. Only here will ordinary report becomes a success for an utterly poor administration so far. Even nomination of noisemakers is a big achievement to u cos there is nothing to celebrate about the scam called change. Ask around the mood of the people since buhari came on board and come back with your findings. U hear
I won't blame u because u don't know d difference between when government ranks in money and then put it into use... when ur clueless one was in power with his robbery minister of petroleum., how many times did they present NNPC books to d public. even d senate couldnt look into d books because d foolish clueless one was protecting her. when u lack understanding., u sit down and ask for wisdom

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by bashydemy(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Wow Thank you PMB for delivering what you promise..

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by DelGardo: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2015
For years we yearned. Thank you Buhari for promise kept.
Welldone Kachikwu.
Thank you Lord for answered prayers.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Hemah:
This is good.
Is that booty for real or padded?
That is aside the report news.
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2015
korres00:
i jux viewd ur profile, and i pretend to understand why u dont worship God....buh wot i still dont get is why u worship d devil....GOD!!!!
What I don't get is why anyone will worship an evil monster called Yahweh. COme to Light. COme to truth. come to freedom. Hail lucifer
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by obailala(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2015
DMerciful:
Oil thieves is not the main problem of Nigeria,no! Its the fraudulent partial federal system that has turned the nation into tens of millions of lazy people.This fraudulent federal system is the problem majorly of Nigeria and we must restructure or split to move forward.
No doubt about that, true federalism is the way forward for this country. And it can only be achieved on one condition, that's if the SE and SW cooperate together with the SS to fight for it. The entire south has to be united in this singular purpose if we must overcome the dominance of the NW and NE which is presently sitting on the realisation of true federalism. As long as the SW and SE continue to fight themselves foolishly, and as long as the SS continues to 'suspect' the SE and SW grin, the north will continue to dominate and laugh at us even as we kiss true federalism goodbye!
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by DMerciful(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2015
You are right and that has been my position....restructuring to true federalism grin
obailala:
No doubt about that, true federalism is the way forward for this country. And it can only be achieved on one condition, that's if the SE and SW cooperate together with the SS to fight for it. The entire south has to be united in this singular purpose if we must overcome the dominance of the NW and NE which is presently sitting on the realisation of true federalism. As long as the SW and SE continue to fight themselves foolishly, and as long as the SS continues to 'suspect' the SE and SW grin, the north will continue to dominate and laugh at us even as we kiss true federalism goodbye!
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by terrymason(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
mars123:
PDP is dead and gone to its grave, uhmn-ha gone to its grave.
they planted deziani over its head! Uhmm-ha over is head! grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by korres00(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

What I don't get is why anyone will worship an evil monster called Yahweh. COme to Light. COme to truth. come to freedom. Hail lucifer
you need help....and i pray u get it bfor its too late
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Unemadu: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
kITATITA:

I support fiscal federalism and devolution of powers so that each region will become more competitive. But the talk of secession is nonsense. Most of the states are not viable and depend on federal allocation. We are not harnessing our human resources. We are not even harnessing our natural resources. Everything is about oil. Oil price has gone down and we are heading towards recession.

have the states/regions always been dependent on FG? were they not doing better in the days of old?
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by Geedhey(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
DMerciful:
When will they leave our oil alone? undecided
did u buy any oil or when did u become God's custodian
Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by nairamaniac: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
if buhari can assure transparency and accountability in just 3 of several revenue generation institutions, Nigeria would generate more revenue in His regime than good luck accounted for from all the institutions put-together.

if buhari can assure transparency/accountability in NNPC, CUSTOMS and NIMASA alone.
he WD generate more than Goodluck did from the above mentioned plus FIRS, EXPORTATION, NPA, NLNG etc etc.

In fact transparency in NNPC alone albeit the price of crude less than $60 would under buhari would do far more than Jonathan generated from NNPC and 3 other revenue generating institutions.

never again should Nigeria be misled or deceived again .

1 Like

Re: NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report by DMerciful(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Go and collect Iraq oil and say God gave it to you or even Cameroon own...nonsense!
Geedhey:

did u buy any oil or when did u become God's custodian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019) / Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) / Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.