Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? (3426 Views)

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by Baawaa(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
thats actually a good idea. But seeing Papa Adeboye may be as difficult as seeing the president himself o
Baba Adeboye is easy to see,give it a trial.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2015
Baawaa:

Baba Adeboye is easy to see,give it a trial.
really? Ok I will try
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by modath(f): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
i think I would open a thread, thanks

As TonyeBarcanista advised, create a thread here but Make sure the title is controversial so it can make FP, otherwise it's on this same board that it will languish & die..

When you are creating the tweet, mention both the loyalists & antagonists of the govt..

@omojuwa, @demolarewaju @ayedee, @elrufai @toluogunlesi @ogbenidipo, by the time it gets numerous retweets it will get to where you want it to be...

If you are talking about military pensions, you will achieve success in Jesus name.. Amen.

Those public servants should face a firing squad.. lipsrsealed

I also plan to report the ones feeding fat on primary, secondary & tertiary education funds with the connivance of the school's adminstrators... Evil people..
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2015
modath:

As TonyeBarcanista advised, create a thread here but Make sure the title is controversial so it can make FP, otherwise it's on this same board that it will languish & die..

When you are creating the tweet, mention both the loyalists & antagonists of the govt..

@omojuwa, @demolarewaju @ayedee, @elrufai @toluogunlesi @ogbenidipo, by the time it gets numerous retweets it will get to where you want it to be...

If you are talking about military pensions, you will achieve success in Jesus name.. Amen.

Those public servants should face a firing squad.. lipsrsealed

I also plan to report the ones feeding fat on primary, secondary & tertiary education funds with the connivance of the school's adminstrators... Evil people..
thanks a lot, I really appreciate
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by Gbawe: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
trust me, this is an emagenscy involving a highly distressed citizen. Very serious matter

Then contact you LG chairman, Senator or Rep. You cannot just demand direct contact with the President when there are many below him who can handle your situation and pass on your message to him if necessary. The best place to start is to contact the State legislative Rep member for your ward. These guys are paid to agitate for the interest of the members of their constituency.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2015
grin ;DSimple tell them its a matter of state security,then the DSS will take you to him
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Then contact you LG chairman, Senator or Rep. You cannot just demand direct contact with the President when there are many below him who can handle your situation and pass on your message to him if necessary. The best place to start is to contact the State legislative Rep member for your ward. These guys are paid to agitate for the interest of the members of their constituency.
if this is what lg chairman can handle do you think I would want to talk to the president?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by modath(f): 7:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Bros,you & I know doing that is not going to achieve the needed objective..

Our local reps are their only for themselves & to buy their party supporters I pass my neighbour, okada,fridges & sewing machines during election cycles..

Its better to go through a public medium..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by kossyablaze(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
lol can you get through to the president?
Y not?.......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
kossyablaze:
Y not?.......
thank you, but I think I would go through more conventional means grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Students Of Kogi State University Caught In Sexual Act / The Best President Nigeria Ever Had And Never Had. / Gov Fayose Spotted Inside A Nairabet Shop In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.