Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo (29874 Views)

Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki / Rochas Okorocha Appoints Officer In Charge Of Indian Hemp (Video) / I’m Not Afraid Of Losing My Position, Sagay Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Cambells: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has said that President Muhammadu Buhari is now in charge.

Osinbajo told state house correspondents shortly after briefing president Buhari that he is no longer acting as president.

He said "I am back to my regular position as Vice-President"

Prof. Osinbajo explained that he had a very important discussion with the president.

President Buhari resumed office today and formally transmitted letters to the Senate and the House of Representatives, informing them "that I have resumed my functions as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with effect from Monday, March 13, 2017, after my vacation in compliance with Section 145 of the 1999 Constitution".

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/buhari-is-now-in-charge-osinbajo.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by cleatoris: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
You did well.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by bedspread: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
I FEAR FOR USDOLLAR RATE

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by DropShot: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
May God bless you our able VP. May God bless our very likable PMB.

First time in our democracy that the president has absolute trust in his VP while the VP demonstrates unquestionable loyalty.

The only other time we experienced similar synergy and mutual understanding between both the president and his vice was in 1984/1985. Then as now, Buhari was the Head of State and he was never ashamed of letting his then deputy Tunde Idiagbon be known and popular.

Obasanjo had an over-ambitious and "unloyal" Atiku. Hence there was no cordial working relationship between them. Till today, they're sworn enemies.

Yar'Adua didn't trust a docile GEJ for some reason. Hence he never transferred power to him even at the point of death.

GEJ and the Ghost Samboboribodo, despite being united in stealing/looting, never transferred power.

Love or loathe him, PMB is a man of highest level of uprightness, principle and good character.

177 Likes 27 Shares

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by helinues: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Good luck both

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by shukuokukobambi: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
You proved yourself loyal, dedicated, focused, strong and brilliant my dear PYO cheesy

All your admirers and former haters had no choice but to admit that indeed you were a worthy lieutenant to your principal and a very important and strategic part of the ticket. PMB is also happy he took the chance with you as his running mate as you've strengthened the presidency in his absence. God bless you and give PMB the strength, wisdom and focus to continue on the current trajectory of the country cool

God bless you, worthy Omoluabi cheesy

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by seunmsg(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Take a bow Prof. Osinbajo, you did excellently well as acting president. You were called to service and you rose to the occasion against all odds. Best of luck as you continue to discharge your duties as vice president to Mr. president and the country.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by DocHMD: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Well, you didn't have any choice. Tinubu who have been salivating and thinking about federal money that he can pocket will now crawl back to his hole.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by VirginFinder: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
You have made your mark already.

It's left for Buhari to follow your footsteps.

Weldone sir!

9 Likes

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Jabioro: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
Your little time spoke lauder,shows how capable and abilities to delivered ,you have done well... we expect more of you sir My question is can Baba pick or have ability to continue from where you stop?

8 Likes

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by shukuokukobambi: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
DocHMD:
Well, you didn't have any choice. Tinubu who have been salivating and thinking about federal money that he can pocket will now crawl back to his hole.

And now you have no choice but to crawl back into your cave while waiting for when next buratai and his soldiers would receive instructions from Buhari for another target practice at upper iweka and aba cheesy

How is your tears shedding session going since Amadioha failed all your prayers on Buhari? cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by DocHMD: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

And now you have no choice but to crawl back into your cave while waiting for when next buratai and his soldiers would receive instructions from Buhari for another target practice at upper iweka and aba cheesy

How is your tears shedding session going since Amadioha failed all your prayers on Buhari? cheesy

The prayers were more intense at bourdillion Sir and we both know why.

20 Likes

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by shukuokukobambi: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
DocHMD:

The prayers were more intense at bourdillion Sir and we both know why.

Of course you should know considering how many fasts and vigils you organized for Buhari to come back in a coffin cheesy

If tinubu was on it because of political advantage, you were on it for survival. You should know which is more desperate. Just accept my sympathies cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by owobokiri(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
DropShot:
May God bless you our able VP. May God bless our very likable PMB.

First time in our democracy that the president has absolute trust in his VP while the VP demonstrates unquestionable loyalty.

The only other time we experienced similar synergy and mutual understanding between both the president and his vice was in 1984/1985. Then as now, Buhari was the Head of State and he was never ashamed of letting his then deputy Tunde Idiagbon be known and popular.

Obasanjo had an over-ambitious and "unloyal" Atiku. Hence there was no cordial working relationship between them. Till today, they're sworn enemies.

Yar'Adua didn't trust a docile GEJ for some reason. Hence he never transferred power to him even at the point of death.

GEJ and the Ghost Samboboribodo, despite being united in stealing/looting, never transferred power.

Love or loathe him, PMB is a man of highest level of uprightness, principle and good character.

Keep yapping nonsense as usual... Babangida handed over to Aikhomu and went for a very long medical trip in France and when he was back, he took off from where he stopped... Jonathan and Sambo enjoyed a very cordial relationship too.. Nothing new here..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Jabioro: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
DocHMD:
....You just wound your self over nothing, that you knows nothing about.. Tinubu can choose to retired for life and he would not suffer a minute. It is left for you and I to make better earns than raising a shenanigans alarm.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by DocHMD: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course you should know considering how many fasts and vigils you organized for Buhari to come back in a coffin cheesy

If tinubu was on it because of political advantage, you were on it for survival. You should know which is more desperate. Just accept my sympathies cheesy

Tinubu will gain greater than if Buhari dies and osunbade is declared president. Tinubu has higher stakes.

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by DocHMD: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jabioro:
....You just wound your self over nothing, that you knows nothing about.. Tinubu can choose to retired for life and he would not suffer a minute. It is left for you and I to make better earns than raising a shenanigans alarm.

Bring tinubu let us hang him. He is a hardened thieving criminal. Stop defending a thieving druggie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by shukuokukobambi: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
DocHMD:

Tinubu will gain greater than if Buhari dies and osunbade is declared president. Tinubu has higher stakes.

Sure he might gain greater but if GEJ could abandon OBJ, if Fashola could abandon Tinubu, if Obiano could abandon Obi, Osinbajo could also abandon Tinubu if chance fell on him but we'll never know wink

So leave all those scenarios you're conjuring up. They serve no purpose than getting the bile in your system to run riot cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Jabioro: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
DocHMD:

Bring tinubu let us hang him. He is a hardened thieving criminal. Stop defending a thieving druggie.
If you have your evidences, you knows the appropriate office to channel your grievance.....I am not defending him it is an advise to you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by DocHMD: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Sure he might gain greater but if GEJ could abandon OBJ, if Fashola could abandon Tinubu, if Obiano could abandon Obi, Osinbajo could also abandon Tinubu if chance fell on him but we'll never know wink

So leave all those scenarios you're conjuring up. They serve no purpose than getting the bile in your system to run riot cheesy

Tinubu is an opportunist, he should be watched with rapt attention, his greed could inflame the polity.

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by shukuokukobambi: 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
DocHMD:

Tinubu is an opportunist, he should be watched with rapt attention, his greed could inflame the polity.

Every politician is an opportunist. They couldn't be called politicians if they weren't cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Shadowy: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
you did well.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Cambells: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
VP Osinbajo addressing state house correspondents after meeting with the president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA5TPX0x_kI

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by fiizznation: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
You did well Osibanjo, May God continue to bless and protect you sir. I. Believe your time will come some day.

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by refiner(f): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
I wish buhari can travel back to london for two years vacation...it will be a great news undecided

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by veekid(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Shey Buhari talk say e dey go back UK soon?
Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by Akshow: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Before nko? Are u not an afonja? Second fiddle to aboki is ur calling.

Lol. Na joke o grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo by ORACLE1975(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
weldone my reliable VP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out / Soyinka Slams Musa Balarabe Over Comment On Amotekun / Just In: Dapo Abiodun, APC Ogun Guber Candidate, In Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.