Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Oil bunkering:Soldiers storm Isawo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil bunkering:Soldiers storm Isawo (2182 Views)

Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / Two Soldiers Wounded As Troops Raid Oil Bunkering Site In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil bunkering:Soldiers storm Isawo by Generalkorex(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2015
I think the end is near for the oil bunkers terrorizing koonu and abule oba area of ishawo.
Early this morning around 4.00am troop of army came in large numbers into ishawo ikorodu.
The troop about 40 in number storm the area with armoured personnel carrier. am not sure of the number it was dark then,but now as at 9.15 they have take over strategic places.
In conjuction with the Navy,RRS,SARS and DSS.
Some navy officers and snipers were on the water at majidun, and itowolo incase the oil bunkers try to escape throug the water.
Some soldiers are on agric road while others stormed the stronghood of the oil bunkers.

Dont mind how I post dis o.am driving and I couldnt add pictures. Them no born me well to snap
if you stay around ishawo,majidun,itowolo,beach road or new site in ikorodu please be careful

cc Lalasticlala
Re: Oil bunkering:Soldiers storm Isawo by tenderlaw(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2015
Good to go. Respect to the Nigerian military
Re: Oil bunkering:Soldiers storm Isawo by buzquet(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2015
tenderlaw:
G
G for Greed
Re: Oil bunkering:Soldiers storm Isawo by buzquet(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Even if government deploy US marines come Ishawo, dem no fit defeat all those oil bunkers
Re: Oil bunkering:Soldiers storm Isawo by Generalkorex(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2015
buzquet:
Even if government deploy US marines come Ishawo, dem no fit defeat all those oil bunkers
i think they mean business dis time around o. I saw 2 snipers at majidun bridge some minutes ago
Re: Oil bunkering:Soldiers storm Isawo by LOC1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
The soldiers really mean business. Infact movement has been stalled and everyone is scampering for safety. Commercial activities at Isawo Market is Minimal. People are trying to leavd the town through Igbo-olomu as Agric has been blocked. Rumours have it that the Air Force is sending their choppers for Aerial cover.
Re: Oil bunkering:Soldiers storm Isawo by LOC1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
buzquet:

i disagree with you.
Re: Oil bunkering:Soldiers storm Isawo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sai Buhari shocked

(1) (Reply)

...and They Want Us To Be 'one Nigerians?' / See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS / Agatu-fulani Peacetalk Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.