Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One (36957 Views)

Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion / Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" / Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by amtaken(f): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
They are married but are hiding their status so you will keep crushing on them grin
crazysaint:
Nigeria musician nowadays are so so irresponsible.... Getting children without even dreaming to get married!

That beards I doubt if small rodent no live inside.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Timaya Timaya Timaya
How many time i call you?
Who be the mama? grin
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by victorazy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
sandrajazmin:
U mean hez got 2 kids outta wedlok alrdy?

Pls wat Has become of our ladies?

desperation or ....?

Pls i need 2 knw

Cuz u never had the chance
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by sweatlana: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
That beard yak...

Cute kids though
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
amtaken:
They are married but are hiding their status so you will keep crushing on them grin
Inaccurate. Just 'cos you're taken doesn't mean everyone else is. tongue
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by xreal: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Has Timaya heard about Alamayasaya's death?

see your mouth, na you sabi the spelling? ok, spelll am make I hear
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by amtaken(f): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin noted.
RickRichards:

Inaccurate. Just 'cos you're taken doesn't mean everyone else is. tongue
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by amtaken(f): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Today is my birthday.
vivianblog3:
The one that everyone loves , is indeed blessed , The man from Bayelsa Timaya , who is planning to share his new music by October 15 2015 ft Don jazzy by Tiltle "I CONCUR" Releases another photo of His children , oh what a lovely photo see photo below.

https://instagram.com/p/8qASkInIdc/?taken-by=timayatimaya
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by ryanfletcher: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
what's the black spot around his face or is it just me seeing it
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
lovely kids, rich dad. Life is Good.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by divinity221(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
umo this pics dope
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
crazysaint:
Nigeria musician nowadays are so so irresponsible.... Getting children without even dreaming to get married!

Go ask Messi, Ronaldo and Lil Wayne that I think they will answer u
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
sandrajazmin:

desperation or ....?

Pls i need 2 knw
Tell that to Messi, Ronaldo, Lil Wayne etc
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by harry509: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
vivianblog3:
The one that everyone loves , is indeed blessed , The man from Bayelsa Timaya , who is planning to share his new music by October 15 2015 ft Don jazzy by Tiltle "I CONCUR" Releases another photo of His children , oh what a lovely photo see photo below.

am happy 4 him a lot. Mine is cumn soon AMEN.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by saintkel(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
sandrajazmin:

desperation or ....?

Pls i need 2 knw
swtie I wanted to ask u oooo, wots wrong with u ladies
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by saintkel(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Cute children!! kiss kiss
Airforce1 will join u guys soon! grin
pls let's go dia 2geda
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by kelvimx3009: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
guys don dey reason ur daughters down, dey can sight ekwu in them all.....pls buy more guns and bombs that u will have to use.lol tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by onyeekul001(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
In his mind he be like"if to say i be Tuface eeh,i for ........... Pass like this eeh"
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by ameezy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
two children no wife how come? baad guy
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by Walexsammy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
crazysaint:

na wa oo, the last time i checked he didn't force any woman to born for him
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by KELVINXY: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pavore9:
We are in a generation of fathers without wives! angry

Or mothers without husbands

Why blame men for everything.?!

These days you can hardly find any wife material.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Timaya go and marry nd be responsible
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
vivianblog3:

What happened to his face??
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by chocofizzy(f): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Congratulations babies papa. Is like the babe above me don dey take style wan become baby mama for Airforce 1. #justwondering#
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by omitademichael(m): 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
He resembles a black dog.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by wordbank(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Cute children!! kiss kiss

Airforce1 will join u guys soon! grin
If I hia
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by GodblessNig247(m): 12:16am On Oct 11, 2015
sandrajazmin:

desperation or ....?

Pls i need 2 knw

Are u not aware that the population of ladies is increasing in geometric progression? What do u expect to happen? More women and fewer guys. Guys would tend not to take them seriously because they are ubiquitous
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by switstelly(f): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lovely...
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of his Children - Cute One by mondaynelson20: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal / Andre Omodayo Churchill In Igbo Traditional Attire For Cultural Day (Photos) / Met Police Give Khafi Final Warning For Appearing On Big Brother Naija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.