Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" (59467 Views)

Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children / 'I Am Done Making Babies': Timaya Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Timaya Shares Photos Of His Magnificent Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Wesporting: 6:53am On Jul 21, 2017
Timaya shared photo of how his dining room looked liked on Instagram. With the caption

"Late meal. Lol... I'm not talking about any meal in this pic i just want y'all to see how good am living. Nice house right? "

Check the photo below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWyfmC-Fhs2/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/see-how-good-am-living-timaya-shares-photo-of-his-dining-room-photo/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Brown14: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2017
rubbish color combination and the dining table....this is the kind of table they were talking about when they said, "those who dine with the devil must use long spoons"...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by taylor88(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2017
u trying to copy psquare

anyway enjoy

pray Evans leftovers don't fall on u

pride! pride!! pride!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by pyyxxaro: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Money is good

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by doctimonyeka(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2017
All I see is pride...

72 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by okosodo: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Simple and apt

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by fran6co(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Enjoy ur money wen u were busy Hawking ur plantain no body envy u nw that u ar living the life you got to show it up dude.
If it's me I will do dsame thing

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by nelson7777: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2017
the house is beautiful
but it looks cold (so lonely) He looks lonely

38 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2017
hehehehehe... The table Jesus used for last supper isn't as long as this...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by olawaletimi(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Becoming Rich is one of the best thing that could ever happen to a man.

14 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by nikkypearl(f): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by NwaAmaikpe: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

He might have money....
But he is mentally dwelling in poverty.

If he had to post this picture just to flaunt his fvcked living room

Poverty of the mind!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Dollarship(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2017
It's looks like American prison tongue

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by SolexxBarry(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2017
These poster above me are just silly with no one to tell them,what is wrong in showing off what God has blessed you with,the dude is blessed celebrate him and you will be celebrated

7 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by ominilongest(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He might have money....
But he is mentally dwelling in poverty.

If he had to post this picture just to flaunt his fvcked living room

Poverty of the mind!
mumu grin..so he cannot take pics in his house in peace again..people wey dey do u no b 4 here

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by veekid(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2017
Table be like dining table in winterfell

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Vince77(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
I like very simple designs
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by ashawopikin(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
I CUNCUR

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by ApostleBlack(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Brown14:
rubbish color combination and the dining table....this is the kind of table they were talking about when they said, "those who dine with the devil must use long spoons"...
Show us ur dinning table, kids everywhere..

13 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by layo50(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Enjoy

11 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by ekems2017(f): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Thank God for you. Mine is coming but I will not post it in social media

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by jashar(f): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Nice decor...

But the edges of the table though... too sharp
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2017
I will surely own a city someday..
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by shurch(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
That table is a no no. The house is cool tho

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Pureheart12(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Foolishness fall on you
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by itiswellandwell: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Nice one. He is enjoying the fruit of his labour. I will enjoy mine too.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Solomonudofia(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Hh
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by danduj(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
People living in a one room apartment with no chair angrywill soon come here to blast him

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by Ayo001: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
Poorly designed.
Re: Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" by hertz9te(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
doctimonyeka:
All I see is pride...
idiot

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation / Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband / Top 17 Nigerians With The Most Beautiful Eyes ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.