Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? (33435 Views)

Why Igbos Always Travel Home During Christmas Period - Come Rain, Come Shine / Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival / Is Rain Making In Nigeria Real, Fake Or Just A Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by tk4rd: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
johnydon22:

WTF is wrong with you all were they not humans? were they not intelligent beings?

the problem is that most of you have no idea the history of Africa. . . Why didn't you ask me how they built houses too?

In igbo langauge Odinani is practised as both science and religious art. they had knowledge of astrology, music, botany, mkpisi (maths) medicine..

Ancient igbos successfully divided the year in 365 days of 4 days in a week, 7weeks in a month and 13months in a year plus 1 day.

they knew a herb that could cure any ailment. . . .These people were not some bunch of black illiterate monkeys like you have been taught.

They had these knowledge the white men made us discard our own version of knowledge for theirs..

Ok... it's like we are saying the same thing.
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Awoofawo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
its actually done by the illuminati with several machines. i will post a video but i know nigerians complain about megabyte eating. they use machines like CERN and HAARP. like most of the weather calamities you see are artificially created. the tsunami in new orleans was artificially created as well as the haiti earth-quake
You are right about that (WEATHER MODIFICATION) but wwhat the op had in mind is the trado one. Have witness it many time both rmaking and withholding. Various rites are involved that lead to both. However, you can never get it online or from folks in the know unless you are omo iya/omo awo! Don't know it thou, cos I choose not to learn ni o!
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Awoofawo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

grin grin grin Guy who do u this thing? grin

Just say the subject is beyond you.....

It is no longer secret that the waeather can be weaponize...the information are online hide in plain view. You start by your journey with googling for Cloud Burster machine......
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Awoofawo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

grin grin grin Guy who do u this thing? grin

It is no longer secret that the weather can be weaponize...the information are online hide in plain view. You start by your journey with googling for Cloud Burster machine......
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by fratermathy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
sukkot:
of course illuminati and govt is not behind everything. God is. They all work for God.

amos 9 vs 6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; << THE ILLUMINATI AND GOVT ARE HIS TROOP IN THE EARTH

Smh. I smile in Cantonese.
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by sukkot: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Awoofawo:

You are right about that (WEATHER MODIFICATION) but wwhat the op had in mind is the trado one. Have witness it many time both rmaking and withholding. Various rites are involved that lead to both. However, you can never get it online or from folks in the know unless you are omo iya/omo awo! Don't know it thou, cos I choose not to learn ni o!
ahhh ok lol. i am guilty of just reading the topic without reading the body of the message and answering the questions just on topic alone. i do it all the time. too lazy to read the whole thing. but ermm if it is done by trado means I myself have never been privy to this type of thing at all so I cannot speak on it
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
seen
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by NightHawke: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
It is possible scientifically.

Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

I have seen the one in Niger Republic during one of our projects.

Alternatively i have witnessed the local one in Benin/Edo state during casting of concrete for the second floor of an uncle's building. I think that was more of restraining rainfall than making rain. The kid who conducted that act was between 12-15 years old. I remember he was paid N30 back then in 1997. We had dry spell within an approximate 3km radius of the building site.

Heavy rain beyond up to Ring road.(We used our Peugeot 504 Bank type to get more cement bags at a relatives shop beyond ring road). We got drenched by rain). The experience was note worthy.

Ours could be a science too if we don't rush off to explain it as voodoo.

1 Like

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by theDEVILisHERE: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
jmichlins:
until they make rain in the dry season, then I will not take them serious. they key indregients involved in rain making is faith. once you give the alleged rain maker the required thing, you have absolute faith that there will be no rain and just like you believed, you will see none and if you do otherwise, you will expect to see massive rain and it will surely come

This has nothing to do with any so called "faith"
There are diabolical means of subscribing to metaphysical entities who can bend and distort the elements
But like you said it requires the presence of such elements (in this case rainy season)
This is exactly what scorcery is about
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Octaves(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
musicwriter:
All I can say is I remember when I was young about 12 growing up in the village, and there was this feared traditionalist who was reputed to hold or release the rain.

There came a particular year, getting into March of that year there was no single rain. The land and forests were dried up and farmers were crying for rain. The villagers decided to meet. I think the meeting was whether it was worth it seeing the rainmaker, since some people no longer believed him, due to culture depletion. I think I was hearing something like "he wasn't as competent as his late father" or something like that. I heard he used to be believed so much in the past and due to unbelieve and lack of care by the villagers he fell out of love with them, and seized the rain for that year.

Well, long story short, after a meeting the villagers contributed foodstuffs and little money, then met the man and begged him to release the rain. Everybody was waiting for the rain. That night there was a lot of thunder and signs of rain, but no real rain. Two days later the rain fall and it was a heavy rain, it was such a heavy rain that one little boy from the negbouring village was swept by the torrents and was never seen alive again. The older men and women and extreme traditionalists went back to the man to tell him it was enough. I do not forget things, so what I'm narrating here seems it happened yesterday.

This's just one of those things science can't explain. Could our forefathers been practising advanced science?.
they are practising an advanced science called witchcraft
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Awoofawo:

It is no longer secret that the weather can be weaponize...the information are online hide in plain view. You start by your journey with googling for Cloud Burster machine......

Subject beyond me kor! Beside me nii!

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by lawaldoski(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Opioko:
I've heard so much about the artificial method deployed in providing rain, better known as artificial rain making, usually done traditionally and curiosity got a better part of me to open this thread to grab what I can on how it it is done, please, guys I really wanna know how it is done .... those that are knowledgeable on this area should come fill me in...

please, mods, you can help by pushing this to the headquarters....

i only got d knowledge of stopping it. It was pass on to me by my dad. Jst i dont involve my self much in d fetish things he does
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by macuwon(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
There was one i think worked for me when i was little, bk in d villa, our calabar house help taught me a little trick to mk rain fall, and which for weird reasons only known to God, i cant remember the process. It had to do with drawing stuff on d floor nd pouring water on it from ur mouth, indicating d time you want d rain.

I dont know if its coincidence coz it was raining season, but it worked d two times i tried it.
I remember setting rain to fall so as to boycott farm, the first one was succesful, it rained, we postponed d farm, d second one got me, my parents left for farm earlier, and it rained on us all.

1 Like

Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by Tedassie(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
musicwriter:
All I can say is I remember when I was young about 12 growing up in the village, and there was this feared traditionalist who was reputed to hold or release the rain.

There came a particular year, getting into March of that year there was no single rain. The land and forests were dried up and farmers were crying for rain. The villagers decided to meet. I think the meeting was whether it was worth it seeing the rainmaker, since some people no longer believed him, due to culture depletion. I think I was hearing something like "he wasn't as competent as his late father" or something like that. I heard he used to be believed so much in the past and due to unbelieve and lack of care by the villagers he fell out of love with them, and seized the rain for that year.

Well, long story short, after a meeting the villagers contributed foodstuffs and little money, then met the man and begged him to release the rain. Everybody was waiting for the rain. That night there was a lot of thunder and signs of rain, but no real rain. Two days later the rain fall and it was a heavy rain, it was such a heavy rain that one little boy from the negbouring village was swept by the torrents and was never seen alive again. The older men and women and extreme traditionalists went back to the man to tell him it was enough. I do not forget things, so what I'm narrating here seems it happened yesterday.

This's just one of those things science can't explain. Could our forefathers been practising advanced science?.
call it Occult science/dark arts if you will.however,there exists the "orthodox" scientific method
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
Re: Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? by simdam500(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Aunt Dahlia of The Originals can do it... I love her for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Pre-Wedding Dinner Of Ahmed Sanusi And His Beautiful Bride / Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa / Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.