Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! (1949 Views)

Soldiers Chain Man To Motorcycle In Lagos, Drag Him On Street / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) / Man Beheads A Woman In A Park In Aba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! by nzgal: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oh My!!!

60-year-old Ramu Chavan was spotted on the street with his wife's head and an axe.

Chavan, a security guard by profession, killed his 45-year-old wife, Sonubai, after suspecting an illicit relationship between her and their son-in-law.

Ramu was taken into custody by police after he was found casually strolling on a street holding the severed head of the victim in one hand and the axe in the other.

The man, who was accosted to the police station by constables, carried his wife's head by holding on to the hair even as shocked bystanders watched on the street.

He has been booked under IPC 302 (murder) and further investigations are underway.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/maharashtra/horror-in-pune-man-beheads-wife-walks-on-the-streets-with-severed-head_1807931.html

It was filmed on mobile and even uploaded to YouTube.

www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dba1zApJxIAE&ved=0CCkQtwIwBGoVChMI1ozuh-u3yAIViXEUCh0JAw7g&usg=AFQjCNFGcAJ4-dKt7i7DjMKptClTX1zqoQ

cc lalasticlala

Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! by osesology(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
OMG! He must be mentally unstable no doubt
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
U
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! by jaelz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
nah wire are u sure that ain't panama city where there is no law and order cuz i mean which kind liver be that? for broad day light u dey carry human head dey waka up and down hehe nah wire o
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
OoohMG! shocked this is what a jealousy can do..smh
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! by nzgal: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
jaelz:
nah wire are u sure that ain't panama city where there is no law and order cuz i mean which kind liver be that? for broad day light u dey carry human head dey waka up and down hehe nah wire o

Its in India oh, they hardly respect the women there. I wonder what police are investigating further, maybe they want to determine if she was actually having an affair so they would reduce the murder charge and give him probable cause. No matter what happens, in India, the man always wins cry
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! by Stephanie75(f): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
He is mentally unstable and therefore rot in an unstable prison.
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! by jaelz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
nzgal:

Its in India oh, they hardly respect the women there. I wonder what police are investigating further, maybe they want to determine if she was actually having an affair so they would reduce the murder charge and give him probable cause. No matter what happens, in India, the man always wins cry

choi i pray things change for the better
Re: SHOCKING PHOTOS!! Man Beheads Wife, Walks On Street Carrying Head!! by Captainswag225(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
his madness is out of this world.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? / Man Strips Unclad To Fight SARS Officers On Illegal Duty (Pictures & video) / How Long Did It Take You To Solve This Puzzle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.