Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo (31107 Views)

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Jonathan Was Imposed On South South; He Lacked Capacity To Be Vice Presi.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by metronaija: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Brakpan(South Africa) – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has urged Christians to reciprocate Christ’s sacrifice on the cross by being righteous and worshipping him.

Osinbajo made the call on Friday night at the Pan African Gathering Conference for 2015 of House of Revival Church, Brakpan, South Africa.

He said that Christ’s sacrifice on the cross was profound because He was crucified for the sins of the world.

According to Osinbajo, the prophetic gathering was special because God works in a miraculous way.

“ This prophetic gathering is very special indeed. One of the reasons why it is special is because it just shows you God works.

“ God doesn’t look at size, he doesn’t look at anything fancy, he just does it in accordance with His grace and mercy.

“ I was sitting here in 2013 when a prophecy was made that I will be vice president of Nigeria and I didn’t take it seriously,“ he said.

Osinbajo, who said the prophecy had shown that God works in an incredible way, added that the head of the church at the end of March 2015 predicted that there would be a mighty honour for him.

The vice president prayed that God should bless that gathering and answer their prayers.

“I want us to bear in mind that what makes Jesus Christ special and what makes that sacrifice special is because Christ is so life transforming and Christ is God almighty,“ he said.

The General Overseer of the House of Revival Church, Pastor Daniel Awusanya, said he was linked with Nigeria 16 years ago when he worked with Osinbajo at the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

He said God was building a new Africa and would make it a unique continent.

“ God said he will build a new Nigeria, a Nigeria of honour. This government will be one of the best in Africa, with honour and integrity,“ he said.

Awusanya prayed God to give Osinbajo divine wisdom to contribute to the building of a new Nigeria.

The President of Nigeria Union in South Africa, Mr Ikechukwu Anyene, and some executive members attended the service.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/a-prophecy-was-made-that-i-will-be-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Disneylady(f): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
We don hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by kendrick9(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
rubbish... prophecy my azz

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
"this man is sick, and the prophet asked him to dine and wine with tinubu(and his fellow criminals)".

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Tallesty1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good for you
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Greatchance: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
You better dont mouth diarrhoealy say u will become President. I strongly believe u remember El rufai.
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by eyeview: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
I will be very surprised if the devil doesn't stir anger and hates in the hearts of his children to discredit and ridicule this testimony of the manifestation of God's word.
They've already started..

29 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
This mere commissioner thinks we are all stupid with this news.

Tinubu chose you as a *tenkiu* for helping him to launder money

God elevate his own to the top not to a mere commissioner

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by EdCure: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
God surely has a plan for his children. More greater plan for his servants.

God bless the vice president.

44 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by likila: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
show us the prophecy or shut your trap.
this is how your master adeboye drove from lagos to kaduna and back, with empty tank.
idiot.
bastard osinbade

5 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by EdCure: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This mere commissioner thinks we are all stupid with this news.
Tinubu chose you as a *tenkiu* for helping him to launder money
Tinubu may have chosen him but Nigerians had the power to reject him if God had not planned his divine elevation.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by ziky2010(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
yes u are a man of great destiny and purpose

5 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by EdCure: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
likila:
show us the prophecy or shut your trap.
this is how your master adeboye drove from lagos to kaduna and back, with empty tank.
idiot.
bastard osinbade
This degree of bitterness is dangerous to your health. Are you one of those satanic enemies of progress who must fall and crumble for the children of God to be elevated?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
The prophecy came after Tinubu substituted himself for him as the VP to Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by onismate: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thesame prophesy was made too that Tonyebarcanista name would make the ministerial list of Buhari's cabinet in stream 2 and PDP will come back to power in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Sweetyie(f): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
God is awesome. When he says Yes, no one can say Otherwise

4 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by damton(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wonder if he'd had shared this prophecy if he never became a VP.
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Damilare5882(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
"He didn't take it serious " ..... If I hear undecided
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tinubu is ur prophet na grin

5 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by mhizzcutie(f): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Berrylite: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
My own time of manifestion is just around the corner

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by pbs4real(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sweetyie:
ass of space bookers. I hail ur ministry grin
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Brytawon(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
rubbish... prophecy my azz

Do not call the wrath of God upon yourself.

"Touch not my anointed and do my my prophet no harm".

4 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by kennyman2000(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by jascon1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oga sit down! Don't bring God to ur dirty politics. Prophecy is said before the actual happening. If u believed in ur God why didn't u air it to Nigerians before the election?

5 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by EgusiSoup: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
.the same prophesy that the dullard will settle Amaechi for betraying his conscience with a Ministerial nomination. Now thieves fortunate of musiwa violet Yoruba ogbono melody. undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Adonis86(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
I heard when pa. Adeboye declared it. When God says yes no one can say no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by happney65: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sweetyie:
God is awesome. When he says Yes, no one can say Otherwise

Still expecting your reply to my PM..Thanks
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Sweetyie(f): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
pbs4real:
ass of space bookers. I hail ur ministry grin
And how's that ur biz a.ss hole
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by rozayx5(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
SO? now that you are the vice president what is there to celebrate about your rule?

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by GodMode: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
www.zidinews..com

No prophecy was made to develop your home town when you become V.P angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo / 5 Senators Sue Saraki, Ekweremadu / Festus Keyamo Visits Omo Agege, The Deputy Senate President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.