Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo (1087 Views)

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Jonathan Was Imposed On South South; He Lacked Capacity To Be Vice Presi.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by expressglory: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Osinbajo made the call on Friday night at the Pan African Gathering Conference for 2015 of House of Revival Church, Brakpan, South Africa.

He said that Christ’s sacrifice on the cross was profound because He was crucified for the sins of the world.

According to Osinbajo, the prophetic gathering was special because God works in a miraculous way.

“ This prophetic gathering is very special indeed. One of the reasons why it is special is because it just shows you God works.
God doesn’t look at size, he doesn’t look at anything fancy, he just does it in accordance with His grace and mercy.

“ I was sitting here in 2013 when a prophecy was made that I will be vice president of Nigeria and I didn’t take it seriously,“ he said.

Osinbajo, who said the prophecy had shown that God works in an incredible way, added that the head of the church at the end of March 2015 predicted that there would be a mighty honour for him.

The vice president prayed that God should bless that gathering and answer their prayers.

“I want us to bear in mind that what makes Jesus Christ special and what makes that sacrifice special is because Christ is so life transforming and Christ is God almighty,“ he said.

The General Overseer of the House of Revival Church, Pastor Daniel Awusanya, said he was linked with Nigeria 16 years ago when he worked with Osinbajo at the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

He said God was building a new Africa and would make it a unique continent.

“ God said he will build a new Nigeria, a Nigeria of honour. This government will be one of the best in Africa, with honour and integrity,“ he said.

Awusanya prayed God to give Osinbajo divine wisdom to contribute to the building of a new Nigeria.

The President of Nigeria Union in South Africa, Mr Ikechukwu Anyene, and some executive members attended the service.

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/a-prophecy-was-made-that-i-will-be-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo/
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by madridguy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
One Day I Will Become The Senate President.
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
May God have mercy on this man called Osinbajo undecided
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by kokoA(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Talk am small small o abeg before you come review the one wey say you go president o grin my hand no dey o lipsrsealed
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by trapQ: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by harcole: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
See marketing for Pastor Awusanya. More of God's grace and I pray you finish strong.
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by jascon1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oga abeg sit don!!! Which one be prophecy? Dem day talk prophecy after e don happen? Y u no talk am since?

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by absoluteSuccess: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
GOD IS GOOD.
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by vladimiros: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
[size=13pt]When Nigerians put the importance of the power of Will over Religious foresight

then we will move along as a Great nation[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Indeed! grin The Western Nigerian Prophesy!
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by xclusive1989: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
really......y don't say
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by xclusive1989: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
really......u don't say
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by tomakint: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=lagmostkuit post=38852235][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=12pt][i]May God have mercy on this man called Osinbajo undecided[/i
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by tomakint: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
May God have mercy on this man called Osinbajo undecided
I think you need the God's Mercy more.......what did Prof. Osinbajo do wrong here?
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
tomakint:

I think you need the God's Mercy more.......what did Prof. Osinbajo do wrong here?
It's not for u to know.. undecided
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't believe in prophesies
What other things have come to you in a vision?
Share them and let's see if its gonna come to pass?
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by temitemi1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Osinbade grin grin grin
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Aromas: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
madridguy:
One Day I Will Become The Senate President.
Yeah I support you why I'll become the Governor of my state. It shall be possible grin
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by madridguy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Amen.

Aromas:

Yeah I support you why I'll become the Governor of my state. It shall be possible grin
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by gulfer: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hear ye, hear ye, Ikechukwu attended. God bless Nigeria
The President of Nigeria Union in South Africa, Mr Ikechukwu Anyene, and some executive members attended the service.
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by Elose11(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
You neva tell us the prophecy wen say you go be president. Let us know now, so we can glorify God when it comes to pass.
Abi na Tinubu dat prophecy concern? Professor you sure say you go last for this your vice so!
Re: Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo by chernest2002: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
As you be vp now we expect you to transform Nigeria and stop propaganda and lazing about Mr vp

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC, PDP At War Over Amaechi’s Ministerial Screening / I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States / Can Buhari Replicate What Tanzanian President Has Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.