Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh (1983 Views)

Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by Positivist: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
Chief Olisa Metuh while speaking on Sunrise Daily a weekday Channels TV programme said this about the Discovery of Dr Ibe Kachikwu:

"The PDP discovered Dr Ibe Kachikwu about two and half
years ago, and not President Muhammadu Buhari as being
widely speculated. The PDP wanted to appoint Kachikwu as
Petroleum Minister but that didn't happen. It is not the APC
who discovered Dr Ibe Kachikwu, who I must tell you, is a
very brilliant chap."

Could that be true?
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by avelock(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2015
I don't believe it
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by kemlily(f): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Okay Noted
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by MizMyColi(f): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2015
So what if it's true?
Should that be another point for argument among us?

What matters now is that he delivers. There are silver linings already.

I heard petrol now sells for NGN74 per litre. Is this true? I want to believe it is.
While this is long overdue due to the fall in the price of a barrel of crude oil, it's a welcome development, and we hope to see more of such changes.
Changes that directly impact on the common man, changes that are tangible.

You can do better Mr Ibe Kachikwu.
Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2015
K
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by Pavore9: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2015
Discover ke? Ok why didn't they make him the Petroleum minister when they knew he was this good but stuck to Dieziani?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by Mynd44: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
So what if it's true?

I heard petrol now sells for NGN74 per litre. Is this true? I want to believe it is.
While this is long overdue due to the fall in the price of a barrel of crude oil, it's a welcome development, and we hope to see more of such changes.

Godspeed.
At least he is not deceptive and treacherous

Smh

As for price of petrol, it will be silly for the FG to reduce prices. We are already reducing the price spent on subsidy and right now it is at 547m per day. Lets beat it to zero and then fix our refineries.

That's the only way to beat down prices. Beating it to 74 means another round of subsidy.
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by wachakuta(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Mad man
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by MizMyColi(f): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2015
Mynd44:

Smh

And what has that got to do with the topic at hand?
Seeking to blackmail me emotionally?
I don't quite follow.
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by hakanai(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2015
Wanted to indeed ! You 'want to' translate to credit! Your judgement is faulty to have miss taking him.It only lay bare PDP foolishness in picking someone like diezani over him.Metuh should be ashamed to mention such stupid decision as an excuse or credit. Silly people
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by Mynd44: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

And what has that got to do with the topic at hand?
Seeking to blackmail me emotionally?
I don't quite follow.
Lmaooooo.

Oh please don't make me laugh. I just edited the post by the way.

1 Like

Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by Mutuwa(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Positivist:
Chief Olisa Metuh while speaking on Sunrise Daily a weekday Channels TV programme said this about the Discovery of Dr Ibe Kachikwu:

very brilliant chap."

Could that be true?

and due to greed,unpatriotism and sentiments failed to put him on the spotlight.
but made diezani... angry
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by phemmyutd(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2015
this man mumu no be small

1 Like

Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by gwales: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2015
So why didn't the make him minister? Oh, I know, DIEZANI was busy giving Jonah hand job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by SirNetwork(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Mr Metuh has fallen my hands in this one. For christ sake you are an opposition. Your job is to point out the flaws in him and bring it to our attention. Unless you are telling me that Kachikwu is flawless.

Anyway for your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by Koleman(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Sure this only proves how brainless and wicked Pdp are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by AngryNigerian(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Whaaaat! Did he just say that
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by maupe: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2015
This is a lie that was started by another fool on another thread. I watched the interview and he said no such thing. I have already closed that thread, and I will ask the assistance of the Mods to help end this disinformation by the APC. The OP, should be banned with immediate effect for spreading false information, according to RULE 8 of their statues.
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by MyMouth(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
So what if it's true?

Godspeed.
Atleast u made sense this time around!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by kaboninc(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2015
Mynd44:

Smh

As for price of petrol, it will be silly for the FG to reduce prices. We are already reducing the price spent on subsidy and right now it is at 547m per day. Lets beat it to zero and then fix our refineries.

That's the only way to beat down prices. Beating it to 74 means another round of subsidy.

Beating that amount to zero is like a journey to space. You just never get to your destination.

Subsidy will have to go whether we like it or not. No one is talking about the monies spent by oil marketers because crude oil prices are down.

But it won't be forever. Just another tension in some part of the world will spike the rise again.

I hope this government (which is yet to grow some teeth) will make use of the reduction in expenses (subsidy) to consolidate on the solid foundation laid by the previous administration.
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by kaboninc(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
MyMouth:

Atleast u made sense this time around!

Judge!

You alone determines who makes sense or not
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by funlord(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin

Metuh should shut his garrulous mouth the _fuck up abeg! Why dem no use am then? Nonsense!!!
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by miqos02(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
story
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Positivist:

very brilliant chap."

Could that be true?

Believe APC online lying machinery @ ur own peril.
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by naijaking1: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
PDP also discovered Barth Nnaji, Gen Aziza, and Chief Odumegu, what happed to all these people under GEJ

3 Likes

Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by ElFenomeno1: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Positivist:

very brilliant chap."

Could that be true?

Get lost Olisa Metuh... You filthy scumbag!!!!
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by Aromas: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Just like GEJ discover JEGA and decided to JUST END GOODLUCK ADMINISTRATION

1 Like

Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by AWONEYAN(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
see mumu......

PDP discovered him 2 and1/2 years ago,
yet Deziani continued to loot NNPC DRY, fuel swap deal and money laundring......

When did PDP discoverd FFK and when did they put to use his destructive mouth, which later destroy them.

I laff when I read statement like Buhari should not take glory for this.....who told you baba is looking for glory. we are set reseting Nigeria, forget who discover or take glory.
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
maupe:
This is a lie that was started by another fool on another thread. I watched the interview and he said no such thing. I have already closed that thread, and I will ask the assistance of the Mods to help end this disinformation by the APC. The OP, should be banned with immediate effect for spreading false information, according to RULE 8 of their statues.
You want to be disgraced on this thread like you were on the other? Kontunu.
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by maupe: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You want to be disgraced on this thread like you were on the other? Kontunu.
You want me to report you to the mods for spreading false information. The OP is a liar. Go and watch the interview, and stop speaking of what you don't know.
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by size40: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol..... PDP is unfit to rule Nigeria. PDP is unfit to be an opposition party in Nigeria. What a shame? Yes I know that the NNPC boss doing his best restructuring NNPC for better service delivery. But Has the NNPC boss done exceptionally well for Olisa Metu and PDP to be quarreling APC led federal govt and the Nigerian society over who discovered Ibe Kachuwu? U discovered and didn't use him means failure. This because something intended and something actualized are two different things. If Buhari performs to the expectations of most Nigerians, the PDP and Olisa Metu will still claim they discovered Buhari too.
Re: PDP Discovered NNPC GMD, Kachikwu - Olisa Metuh by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
maupe:

You want me to report you to the mods for spreading false information. The OP is a liar. Go and watch the interview, and stop speaking of what you don't know.
What would you tell the moderators?

(1) (2) (Reply)

While NTA Keep Mum, Biafran Protest Makes International Headlines (photos+video) / Why Do We Value White People's Life More? / BREAKING: Gunmen Kill INEC REC, Son In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.