Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Looking For The Family Of This Man Anthony Ogoru Idemudia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looking For The Family Of This Man Anthony Ogoru Idemudia (948 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching / PDP Senators Visit Wike,Donate N1million To The Family Of Killed Corper(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For The Family Of This Man Anthony Ogoru Idemudia by Vivalavida99(f): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
A friend of my shared this on my Facebook wall and feel I should share it on Nairaland, we never might know....

Please note: The displayed number is Italy.

Lalasticlala please bring this to front page for wider audience to see.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Looking For The Family Of This Man Anthony Ogoru Idemudia by Vivalavida99(f): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lalasticlala, Seun you guys should do justice to this thread, this is someone's brother, uncle, father, son, help get it to front page. He is in coma, the family needs to be informed.

God bless you as you do.
Re: Looking For The Family Of This Man Anthony Ogoru Idemudia by Vicotex(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lala, Seun help the Niqqa out, abi because the thread no be about anti-igbo/big boob nollywood actress thats why e no go hit FP?
Re: Looking For The Family Of This Man Anthony Ogoru Idemudia by mykemiley(f): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oh my....pls o make una hurry ooo
Re: Looking For The Family Of This Man Anthony Ogoru Idemudia by playtheblues(f): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Seun

Ishilove

Cutehector

(1) (Reply)

Titans: Miss Aisha Abubakar Of Sokoto State Ministerial Nominee At A Crossroad / Photos: See How Supporters Of Radio Biafra Boss, Nnamdi Kanu Grounded PH / Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Not Granted Bail, Detained In DSS Dungeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.