Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? (2162 Views)

What Business Can I Start Up With 200k / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / Could You Start Up An Online Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by LieDetector(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
What type of business can someone with N200,000 start? The business should be lucrative and yield at least 20% of the capital as profit every month

Replies please.
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by LieDetector(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Business gurus, please help
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by fartkay(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Some re successful as an entrepreneur while some re only successful as a partner. Discover ur path. Kno ur swot
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by LieDetector(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
tangible suggestions please
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by LieDetector(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
fartkay:
Some re successful as an entrepreneur while some re only successful as a partner. Discover ur path. Kno ur swot
wise words there bruh.

entrepreneurship it is
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by stankezzy: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
water melon business , it is very profitable.
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by LieDetector(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
stankezzy:
water melon business , it is very profitable.
you may need to elucidate more on this Sir.
Thanks
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
LieDetector:
What type of business can someone with N200,000 start? The business should be lucrative and yield at least 20% of the capital as profit every month

Replies please.
many people keep posting these but at the end cannot make up their mind.if you are serious email me at okoroprecious4@gmail.com
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Why not register as a bookie agent fund accounts nd play games, i think merrybet is 35% of ur earnings per week nd 25% at month end, u can also demacate ur shop nd set up ps2 games too or if the shop is big u just create additional space for barbing too. Time urself doing this within a yr u can have 3 different shops around nd also go into sth else come 3 years time.

You can also sell perfect money too. wink

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by LieDetector(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
femcruz:
Why not register as a bookie agent fund accounts nd play games, i think merrybet is 35% of ur earnings per week nd 25% at month end, u can also demacate ur shop nd set up ps2 games too or if the shop is big u just create additional space for barbing too. Time urself doing this within a yr u can have 3 different shops around nd also go into sth else come 3 years time.

You can also sell perfect money too. wink
I've thought about that but considering the number of bookmaker outlets in my area (about 5 of them), it wouldn't be a wise idea to invest there
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by darexkey(m): 1:59am On Oct 11, 2015
u can start a computer biz centre. whatsapp or call 07039359066 for more info
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2015
LieDetector:
I've thought about that but considering the number of bookmaker outlets in my area (about 5 of them), it wouldn't be a wise idea to invest there
u can still go on to gt a shop else whr, punters like to try new shop especiall wen dey re losing. they'll say things like this old shop get badluck. ppl will always come, fund acct nd co.
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2015
if u add 3 playstations u'll attract young guys nd they'll play games nd also bet.

or

You can learn hw to sell pm, if u knw ur way its quite lucrative.
Re: What Type Of Business Can You Start With 200k? by LieDetector(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2015
femcruz:

u can still go on to gt a shop else whr, punters like to try new shop especiall wen dey re losing. they'll say things like this old shop get badluck. ppl will always come, fund acct nd co.
much thanks bro.

Already looking into it

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Is Yet To Reverse A POS Dispense Error Transaction / Starting Pure Water Business / Cake Baking And Event Decoration Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.