Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

HAZARD: I Might Consider Quitting Chelsea By January - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HAZARD: I Might Consider Quitting Chelsea By January (614 Views)

Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' / Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAZARD: I Might Consider Quitting Chelsea By January by YBMBgod: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
The Belgian international has failed to score in eight Premier League appearances for Chelsea, who have endured some miserable form so far this season Eden Hazard claims he is going through the most challenging phase of his career as Chelsea attempt to arrest their dismal early- season form. Hazard swept the board for individual awards in the Premier League last season after inspiring Jose Mourinho's side to the title, but his standards have fallen markedly in 2015-16. The former Lille star was dropped for Chelsea's 2-1 defeat to Porto last week after failing to score once in 11 appearances so far this term, while the champions having been beaten four times just eight games into their title defence. And Hazard admits it is a welcome distraction to turn his attention to international football as he aims to guide Belgium to the Euro 2016 finals. "This is perhaps the most difficult period of my career. There are always ups and downs. I'm not certain what the problem is," he said. "But we have to keep working hard to improve. It's always good to spend time with the national team, and even more so when things aren't going well for your club. "I know I can do better. I have to be able to help the team win." Belgium need a win from their trip to Andorra on Saturday to guarantee their place in the finals and Hazard concedes he is not sure what to expect. "I know all the players in the Andorra team!" he joked, before adding: "No, seriously, I don't know any. But we'll be analysing the team."
Source http://kulqee..com/2015/10/hazard-i-might-consider-quitting.html

Re: HAZARD: I Might Consider Quitting Chelsea By January by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
I respect his opinion but i doubt if quitting is the best solution to such problem as there is guaranty of improvement in a new club
Re: HAZARD: I Might Consider Quitting Chelsea By January by jcross19: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
YBMBgod:
The Belgian international has failed to score in
eight Premier League appearances for Chelsea,
who have endured some miserable form so far
this season
Eden Hazard claims he is going through the
most challenging phase of his career as
Chelsea attempt to arrest their dismal early-
season form.
Hazard swept the board for individual awards
in the Premier League last season after
inspiring Jose Mourinho's side to the title, but
his standards have fallen markedly in
2015-16.
The former Lille star was dropped for
Chelsea's 2-1 defeat to Porto last week after
failing to score once in 11 appearances so far
this term, while the champions having been
beaten four times just eight games into their
title defence.
And Hazard admits it is a welcome distraction
to turn his attention to international football
as he aims to guide Belgium to the Euro 2016
finals.
"This is perhaps the most difficult period of
my career. There are always ups and downs.
I'm not certain what the problem is," he said.
"But we have to keep working hard to
improve. It's always good to spend time with
the national team, and even more so when
things aren't going well for your club.
"I know I can do better. I have to be able to
help the team win."
Belgium need a win from their trip to Andorra
on Saturday to guarantee their place in the
finals and Hazard concedes he is not sure
what to expect.
"I know all the players in the Andorra team!"
he joked, before adding: "No, seriously, I don't
know any. But we'll be analysing the team."

Source http://kulqee..com/2015/10/hazard-i-might-consider-quitting.html

na wah ooh so you are harzad agent? Even your source is a joke.
Re: HAZARD: I Might Consider Quitting Chelsea By January by Lucasbalo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hazzard wants to desert the Titanic before it drowns.

(1) (Reply)

Felabration 2015 Day 4 – Sandra Izsadore Leads Fela-worshipping Afrobeat Band / Happy Birthday To Ice Prince / First Photo Of Lilian Esoro Walking Down The Aisle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.