Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" (36023 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
The "Soke" crooner "Burnaboy" has taken to his twitter page to expresses his dislike for pastors and preachers, considers knocking one of them out soon.

Check It On His Twitter Page Below:
https://twitter.com/burnaboy/status/917309682942922752

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/i-dislike-pastors-and-preachers-i-might.html

15 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Whats so special about FTC grin grin

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Ndlistic(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Try it.. I will deal with you Personally..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin most are hypocrites foreal tho. Especially in Nigeria

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by NOC1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
na so i go do dem one dey.

33 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by akinade28(f): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ok, but what will u gain by "knocking one of them"
Just wondering

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by thorpido(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
akinade28:
Ok, but what will u gain by "knocking one of them"
Just wondering
He should actually go ahead,mumu.
Like it's a lawless country and you'll walk free.

Do that to a genuine pastor and find out what it means to 'hit the rock and be broken'.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by akinade28(f): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
thorpido:
He should actually ho ahead,mumu.
I Just hope he
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by akinade28(f): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
thorpido:
He should actually ho ahead,mumu.
I Just hope he's case is not like dat of aunty kemi olunloyo

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
shocked

Hmmmmmm!

This dude with a smoking prowess might just end up becoming what he dislikes.

If majid can become pastor,
If Eucheria can become a pastor,
If Tonto can become a pastor,
If Chris Okorie can become a pastor,
If Felix Liberty can become a pastor,
If Charles Okafor can become an Evangelist,
If Mama G can become an Evangelist,
If Taribo West can become a pastor,

Then I won't be surprised if Burna boy turns a pastor tomorrow.

In life, we do not only become what we like....the possibility of becoming what we dislike is huge.

Saul (Apostle Paul) disliked pastors too and was even instrumental in their persecution and death in those days but after his encounter with Jesus Christ on his way to Damascus, he ended up preaching and became what he once disliked.

Be careful burna!

No b every pastor b fake,
No b every pastor no carry anointing,
No b every pastor b business man.

Psalm 105:15 says; Touch not MY ANOINTED & DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.

I say again....BE CAREFUL BURNA BOY!

237 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Benjom(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
I learnt Evander Holyfield is now a pastor.

"Burna, please teach him a lesson first."

Thanks in advance.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Burnaby don vex
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Burnaboy don vex
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by emeijeh(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Beat them, and expect Holy Ghost koboko peel your back soon.

This can't be Burna talking..... Weed has taken over him

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by JamesReacher(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
In as much as I would enjoy it grin, that's an assault burna!
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by davibid: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
H
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Daeylar(f): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
I hope he is arrested if he tries that, you can't go around knocking people out because you don't like them,

Stupid boy.

Benjom:
I learnt Evander Holyfield is now a pastor.

"Burna, please teach him a lesson first."

Thanks in advance.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by rawpadgin(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Too much weed too much drink

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by XCLUX(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
They will sue ur ass mumu forget say we get law
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by 9jvirgin(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Are you normal? Officer awon Oloso
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by goodyvin02(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
who did one epp??
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by naijamakossa(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
He has his own reasons for hating pastors so as I do too.

many pastors think that they are always right when on that pulpit which I so much dislike about them.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by wayne4loan: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cocain And Weed @ Work

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by mrvitalis(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
For once we can agree on something

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Reggae112(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
O boy sheet up dere
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by peculiar3(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin
live your life and let others live theirs...

no song and he wants to remain relevant with this post

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Odianose13(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Knocking them up won't be a solution. Be responsible yourself and flawless before God.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by realestniggah: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Burna boy is woke

Nigga ain't no sheep

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by tlops(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Attention seeker. Try am.
The kind followers some pastors get ehn, you go think say na NURTW chairman you beat no. When "Agberos" descends on you.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by MrBigiman: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Burnt dirty smoking igbo man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye & Ebube Nwagbo Step Out In Style / Sound Sultan Celebrates His 40th Birthday With A New House / Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.