Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) (55698 Views)

Man Breaks Efe’s Album Like An Empty Soda Can / Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" / MI Abaga Celebrates Erica Okundaye's 30th Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pele..! They re saving your money for you against Christmas!

Lol

agarawu23:
lol
It wasn't paid last month ending grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Babe2sure:

A "thing" in that context is 'Linda in Indian wear' and its already in front page for you to see, not her 'waist.'
Well, I guess I have freedom of sight, don't I? The op shows me what he wants to show me, meanwhile, I see what I want to see.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) by Elizabethoni(f): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
jascon1:
Slightly trashy. Something not right. Missing bangles, skin finding it hard to take the color of the Sari, improper lighting (her shadow in front of her), the Bindi is not properly centered n the color is almost similar to her complexion.

Abeg go tie iro n buba my dear, u tried to hard

smiley cheesy grin

Hmmmm...awon eleyiii...fashion police aaiyeee!!! Ogaa ju
Re: Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) by Hafizza: 12:02am On Oct 12, 2015
hensben:
we nor wan marry na force.. Haba.
LMAO
Make una try shine your eyes nau.
Biggest blogger for that matter #wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dis giaaaaal too fine oooh have a real crush for her but I wish wish wishes were horses....oga seun tell me what are you waiting for ooooooh....
Re: Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
JoeCutie:
Well, I guess I have freedom of sight, don't I? The op shows me what he wants to show me, meanwhile, I see what I want to see.

Hmmmm.... Happy viewing .

Okugbe, olori nla undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Babe2sure:

Hmmmm.... Happy viewing .

Okugbe, olori nla undecided
Talk wetin I go hear joor.undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) by simdam500(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2015
I like her, since seun don't want to ring her. Maybe I should cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) by SurefireAsoOke: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Linda Ikeji makin threads/Topic on Nland rrcently. And all I see is bad/hateful comments. Abeg make u na free.
Do You Need Quality & Affordable Aso-Oke For Your Event/Pesonal Use?
Aso-Oke To Match Your Lace, Bags, Shoe, Ankara E.t.c?
With Our Years Of Experience, You Are Assured Of Getting Trending And Beautiful Designs, Patterns In Shortest Possible Time No Matter The Quantity All @ AFFORDABLE & MODERATE PRICES
Call: 08096536018
Whatsapp: 09091392291

*CLICK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) by piicity(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hy my bae! LTNS!
Ishilove:
Wish you same, AreaFada grin
No church today?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) by sydneywhite(f): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2016
jascon1:
Slightly trashy. Something not right. Missing bangles, skin finding it hard to take the color of the Sari, improper lighting (her shadow in front of her), the Bindi is not properly centered n the color is almost similar to her complexion.

Abeg go tie iro n buba my dear, u tried to hard

smiley cheesy grin
haba, the criticism don much naaaaa. she's lookn gud what else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Africa Icon Awards 2021 Honours Jennifer Oyubu As Most Promising Brand Influence / Chinyere Wilfred Shares Photos With Her Sons / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.