Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here (2040 Views)

Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) / Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
I am an emarketer and student as well
I buy and sell stuffs online for a living
I have done business with numerous nairalanders
Sometimes I don't get involved in the transaction
I get clients for ppls product and I bargain with d seller the amount he or she is to collect from d client and dey pay my cut

For example if someone posts a laptop of 15k on Nairaland I will help d person get a client who will pay 20k and den I process d whole transaction and send the client to the seller and ibwud have informed d seller how much he is to collect so he keeps my share and I wud have told d client how much he is to pay.

So ders d nairalander he and I r good pals we HV done series of business all successful. He is in Yankee,he sends fine to his sister her in nija and I help dem get clients,and d sister keeps my cut,but I and dem have Neva done a cashout before bcus most times I end up using my cut with them to buy another fone from them,so around June we did a series of deal dat makes my money become 15k with them,initially before we started doing business d sister kept saying she does not like keeping ppls money bcus I will b disturbing here,so we all came to a conclusion dat I will not disturb here and wen I need my money I wud gv her enough duration to get my money.

For example if I needed my money today I wud HV informed her like 3weeks before, this was our agreement.

Along d line I never really needed mymoney,so we kept sealing deals,I bbm d brother he tells me d stocks on ground,I call d sister she tells me where my client can meet her,we seal deals.

One day I paid money into the brothers account for an iphone6 half payment,based on our trust with eachoda,lots of times ibpay money into his account for fones,so I paid d total money I was supposed to pay for d iphone6 was 110k I paid 60,our agreement was dat d reason I paid dat sixty will b to secure d purchase of d ip6 so he won't sell it to someone else,but he said if he saw someone will full cash he will sell it I said fine no P,after 2weeks I finally got the full balance,den I messaged him that I was about to pay the full balance but he wud HV to gv me few days to go to d bank,but he told me dat he sold it already,well I was not angry I simply told him to send d 60k the next day bcus I need it to buy d ip6 from another person before that one sells his own too,he then got angry that am being rude,that I am commanding him to send d money the next day,I told him the exact moment u decided to sell d fine without informing me was d exact moment u r supposed to send back my 60k,u don't have to wait till I call u,he sha said he will send it wen he had d time imagine,all did was around July,not forgetting I still had 15k with them,so around June he and I were chatting over a deal and I think we had a slight misunderstanding,we don't quite settle the misunderstanding,after a while I requested for my 15k that I needed it within 2weeks,did guy flared up again dat y am I commanding him,dat dat was wat I did in d iphone6 deal dat I commanded him dat I needed my money d next day after I found out he sold the fone,he said i was rude to him for speaking in dat manner and dat he will only send d money at his own convenience and dat I shuf not ask his sister for d money.
Immediately he deleted me from his bbm,and I don't have his number,I called his sister informing her of d whole saga,dat one to was siding her brother saying in was rude to him,ibsaid well if u guys don't wana do business with me justbpay my 15k,I asked of d brothers number from her she says she is not giving me dat I shut get it from somewhere else,I was surprised,did u guys believe it that after various phone calls to d sister asking for my money dis ppl no gree gv me,I have his email and I email him him all d time. He never replies,I even sent his sis text to beg him imagine, d sister doesn't answer me,I will ask d sister for his number d sister won't answer me,dey just kept passing me around like a ball,from july june august sept now oct dis ppl no grer release my cash.

Luckily for me the brother has emailed me his phone number years ago,I was just going try my email and I stumbled across d number,immediately I added him on whatsapp and asked him of my money,he forgot he had emailed me his number,he den asked me where i got his number from instead of him to talk of my money it was d source of his number dat was his concern,untold him from someone anonymous, he den said until I tell him d persons name before he ever replies my chat again since den he had not been replyin me,dis is now Oct 10,it 4months now both of dem has conive to keep my cut of d deal.

Now what I wana do is on a normal day I wud let it slide n leave dem onto gods hand,but d brother is playing god and I want him to kno dat bcus he is in america dat doesn't gv him rite to do anyhow.

They said i was rude,i apologised,even if i were rude ders no law dat says if u enter into business with simeone nd he was rude ubshud witheld his or her cash but then again i apologised nd still begged for my money my own money.

I watch suits a lot and I kno I have a case here in d legal world.

I want to sue his sister for 800,000

Bcus 4months is too much,and den u deny me of communication to ur brother,for four months n still counting u withheld my cash n told me u have given ur brother knowing fullybwell he is in america and incant get to him.

Bcus I told dem I needed d money around July and did is October,d absence of my money had caused me a lot both mentally academically and in business wise

15k turn some ppl to millionaire

And dis ppl has breached contract

D reason m going after d sis is bcus she is d one in Nigeria and she was d one who handled d business fully nd physically 100 percent

She is d one who ibdirectly did business with,She was d one whom my clients paid to and she was d one who handed d fone over to them and she was d one who was with my cash bcus initially our agreement was dat it d sister dat will pay me dat she will keep it for me and I shud inform her days or weeks before I need it.

D sister help her brother in breaching contract we had.

I kno the sisters office very well

I have been der 3times to seal deals backin d past

D lucky part is dat d clients whom i gave dem r 2,dey r d ones who made me d 15k deal,one 8k the other 7k,and d two r my old pals,we r not too close but I can get dem to testify as witnesses dat truly I was d one dat sent them there to buy fine and did is d amount they gave d lady.

The issue is ibdont kno d steps to take and I don't have funds for lawyer police n all.

But I need tokno if I have a case here.

Pls pardon my english.
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
over to the lawyers!
Need something on Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bro I dey feel your pain. I sent a Nairalander to kirikiri in August, infact I don't dey pity am now becos since then his people no fit bring money settle out of court. I dey plan go visit am for prison to tell am say him people no serious with the negotiation, but my car dey soak plug now and I no wan risk am for that Mile 2 axis.

See the things way you will need, you need to print out all your email correspondences with the Americana.

Then collate any and all bank tellers used to pay money to any of them,

then call the sister and engage her in a discussion and then an argument about your 15k, but make sure say you record everything. Always record your phone convos with her.

Then send her SMS but dont threaten or abuse her o! Make she make the mistake of replying the SMS the idea is to generate as much physical evidence as possible.

From your story it appears they have paid you the 60k becos you didn't cry about it again...so I guess its the fraud of 15k we are talking about now.

Since you don't have money for a lawyer, the only option is to sue her through the police. This will not be easy but if u use my method it may work but you need grace of God to succeed with The Nigerian Police.

Now, you go arrest the sister by reporting the matter at a police station closest to her office, anyother police station will not listen to you. Even the one nearest to her office will try every trick possible to send you away but if you are lucky they agree to incident your case then lucky you, that will cost you like 3k. Naija police dey fear to incident new case like Ebola. Then with like 10k, you can lure the police to go and pick her up and bring her to the station.

Make sure say you carry all your evidence follow body o! Even the phone records sef put am for CD, the tellers, every physical evidence possible.

Then when una write statement finish, them go give her bail conditions which must include how you go get ya money back.

But if she no fit bail her self within 24hrs you go tell the police to charge the babe to court. That will cost you another 3k and another 5k if you no get motor.

Then keep extra 5k way you go give police in case them ask you how far bros!

Then when she reach magistrate court them go remand am for prison, you go still give prison warden 1k to put her inside the female holding cell for the magistrate court there for unward transfer to either ikoyi prison or kirikiri.

By now you don't spend almost 40k becos of 15k and you say Naija go better?

And all this nonsense happen under buhari and you say there is change PR there will be change.
Mtchew! Make una wait make I get small money, I go just leave this una yeye country for una go The union island go live.

Na God go help this country but even God don tire for una.

The choice is yours bro

4 Likes

Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
underlinee:
Bro I dey feel your pain. I sent a Nairalander to kirikiri in August, infact I don't dey pity am now becos since then his people no fit bring money settle out of court. I dey plan go visit am for prison to tell am say him people no serious with the negotiation, but my car dey soak plug now and I no wan risk am for that Mile 2 axis.

See the things way you will need, you need to print out all your email correspondences with the Americana.

then call the sister and engage her in a discussion and then an argument about your 15k, but make sure say you record everything. Always record your phone convos with her.

Then send her SMS but dont threaten or abuse her o! Make she make the mistake of replying the SMS the idea is to generate as much physical evidence as possible.

From your story it appears they have paid you the 60k becos you didn't cry about it again...so I guess its the fraud of 15k we are talking about now.

Since you don't have money for a lawyer, the only option is to sue her through the police. This will not be easy but if u use my method it may work but you need grace of God to succeed with The Nigerian Police.

Now, you go arrest the sister by reporting the matter at a police station closest to her office, anyother police station will not listen to you. Even the one nearest to her office will try every trick possible to send you away but if you are lucky they agree to incident your case then lucky you, that will cost you like 3k. Naija police dey fear to incident new case like Ebola. Then with like 10k, you can lure the police to go and pick her up and bring her to the station.

Make sure say you carry all your evidence follow body o! Even the phone records sef put am for CD, the tellers, every physical evidence possible.

Then when una write statement finish, them go give her bail conditions which must include how you go get ya money back.

But if she no fit bail her self within 24hrs you go tell the police to charge the babe to court. That will cost you another 3k and another 5k if you no get motor.

Then when she reach magistrate court them go remand am for prison, you go still give prison warden 1k to put her inside the female holding cell for the magistrate court there for unward transfer to either ikoyi prison or kirikiri.

And all this nonsense happen under buhari and you say there is change PR there will be change.
Mtchew! Make una wait make I get small money, I go just leave this una yeye country for una go The union island go live.

The choice is yours bro

This ones have money well
Dem fit pay bail
But ibwant them to pay me for damages.
I have few evidence and withness too

I go call her and even d brother and record everything
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by henribj(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
underlinee:

The choice is yours bro

lol
oh men see break down nah
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by henribj(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op what i would say is, forget the matter with the 9ja babe, na long thing to sue am go court, like the poster above me said, you will spend more to get her locked up, also person dey owe you money of that amount and you carry am go police, your on your own o, cos police go just ask the person wen she plan pay you and she go talk, when that day reach and she no pay e no concern police o, cos bottom line be say she accept say she dey owe you and she don talk say she go pay you, so if na in 100 years time she pay you, take am like that.. thats just the messed up police system we have.
might i suggest going after the usa guy? you have his social media accounts? expose him there, post on his walls, on his accounts, etc, if you can also get the sisters social media accounts, that would be good. don't forget to visit the sisters place of work and report her to her manager or the owner of the company(if the person is accessible), not that they will force her to pay you, but it will serve to tarnish her image and reputation with them. but also bear in mind, if she says her brother told her not to pay you, she could become blameless in the case. the person wey u truly get case with is with the brother.
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
henribj:
Op what i would say is, forget the matter with the 9ja babe, na long thing to sue am go court, like the poster above me said, you will spend more to get her locked up, also person dey owe you money of that amount and you carry am go police, your on your own o, cos police go just ask the person wen she plan pay you and she go talk, when that day reach and she no pay e no concern police o, cos bottom line be say she accept say she dey owe you and she don talk say she go pay you, so if na in 100 years time she pay you, take am like that.. thats just the messed up police system we have.
might i suggest going after the usa guy? you have his social media accounts? expose him there, post on his walls, on his accounts, etc, if you can also get the sisters social media accounts, that would be good. don't forget to visit the sisters place of work and report her to her manager or the owner of the company(if the person is accessible), not that they will force her to pay you, but it will serve to tarnish her image and reputation with them. but also bear in mind, if she says her brother told her not to pay you, she could become blameless in the case. the person wey u truly get case with is with the brother.

Is it d amount the person is owing me that determines if police will get to work

What if i actually employ d use of a lawyer

And d sister blocked my only means of reaching out to the brother to ask of my money

Our initial agreement is dat it the sister that will keep d money and gv me d money

But wen d brother told her dat we hsd a disagreement and dat if i called for my money she shudbtell me to ask him

And i dint hv his number
She was d only one with the number
And she failed to gv me for four months
And she kept sayng this word "money that u did not work for" but i never used to take her serious then ibthough she was just bouffin

I really want to get serious onbdis i dont mind hiring a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by henribj(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Is it d amount the person is owing me that determines if police will get to work

What if i actually employ d use of a lawyer

And d sister blocked my only means of reaching out to the brother to ask of my money

Our initial agreement is dat it the sister that will keep d money and gv me d money

But wen d brother told her dat we hsd a disagreement and dat if i called for my money she shudbtell me to ask him

And i dint hv his number
She was d only one with the number
And she failed to gv me for four months
And she kept sayng this word "money that u did not work for" but i never used to take her serious then ibthough she was just bouffin

I really want to get serious onbdis i dont mind hiring a lawyer.

look around, there should be one or two lawyers that offer pro bono services, or you could hire one, they are in the best place to tell you if you have a case here. like i said, the sister could be found blameless because she acts on instructions given to her by the brother, the phones she gives to the customers is it not the brother that authorizes it? so therefore that also applies to any money she gives to you. from my own point of view your case is with the brother, the sister has a right to refuse giving you her brothers number, after all no be you buy fone for the brother or sister.
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bcus dis is wickedness,
When der is law

This kind of tin has happened to me a lot in my business

But i kno dis ppl

For dem to treat me like dis is disrespextful

Passing me around

They may claim dey dont have money

But what i wipp use against dem is dat dey still post new products online,dey upload fresh fones online,dey r still selling,dey r using my money to roll more money y i am here suffering.
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2015
eniolaamoda:
I am an emarketer and student as well
I buy and sell stuffs online for a living
I have done business with numerous nairalanders
Sometimes I don't get involved in the transaction
I get clients for ppls product and I bargain with d seller the amount he or she is to collect from d client and dey pay my cut

For example if someone posts a laptop of 15k on Nairaland I will help d person get a client who will pay 20k and den I process d whole transaction and send the client to the seller and ibwud have informed d seller how much he is to collect so he keeps my share and I wud have told d client how much he is to pay.

So ders d nairalander he and I r good pals we HV done series of business all successful. He is in Yankee,he sends fine to his sister her in nija and I help dem get clients,and d sister keeps my cut,but I and dem have Neva done a cashout before bcus most times I end up using my cut with them to buy another fone from them,so around June we did a series of deal dat makes my money become 15k with them,initially before we started doing business d sister kept saying she does not like keeping ppls money bcus I will b disturbing here,so we all came to a conclusion dat I will not disturb here and wen I need my money I wud gv her enough duration to get my money.

For example if I needed my money today I wud HV informed her like 3weeks before, this was our agreement.

Along d line I never really needed mymoney,so we kept sealing deals,I bbm d brother he tells me d stocks on ground,I call d sister she tells me where my client can meet her,we seal deals.

One day I paid money into the brothers account for an iphone6 half payment,based on our trust with eachoda,lots of times ibpay money into his account for fones,so I paid d total money I was supposed to pay for d iphone6 was 110k I paid 60,our agreement was dat d reason I paid dat sixty will b to secure d purchase of d ip6 so he won't sell it to someone else,but he said if he saw someone will full cash he will sell it I said fine no P,after 2weeks I finally got the full balance,den I messaged him that I was about to pay the full balance but he wud HV to gv me few days to go to d bank,but he told me dat he sold it already,well I was not angry I simply told him to send d 60k the next day bcus I need it to buy d ip6 from another person before that one sells his own too,he then got angry that am being rude,that I am commanding him to send d money the next day,I told him the exact moment u decided to sell d fine without informing me was d exact moment u r supposed to send back my 60k,u don't have to wait till I call u,he sha said he will send it wen he had d time imagine,all did was around July,not forgetting I still had 15k with them,so around June he and I were chatting over a deal and I think we had a slight misunderstanding,we don't quite settle the misunderstanding,after a while I requested for my 15k that I needed it within 2weeks,did guy flared up again dat y am I commanding him,dat dat was wat I did in d iphone6 deal dat I commanded him dat I needed my money d next day after I found out he sold the fone,he said i was rude to him for speaking in dat manner and dat he will only send d money at his own convenience and dat I shuf not ask his sister for d money.
Immediately he deleted me from his bbm,and I don't have his number,I called his sister informing her of d whole saga,dat one to was siding her brother saying in was rude to him,ibsaid well if u guys don't wana do business with me justbpay my 15k,I asked of d brothers number from her she says she is not giving me dat I shut get it from somewhere else,I was surprised,did u guys believe it that after various phone calls to d sister asking for my money dis ppl no gree gv me,I have his email and I email him him all d time. He never replies,I even sent his sis text to beg him imagine, d sister doesn't answer me,I will ask d sister for his number d sister won't answer me,dey just kept passing me around like a ball,from july june august sept now oct dis ppl no grer release my cash.

Luckily for me the brother has emailed me his phone number years ago,I was just going try my email and I stumbled across d number,immediately I added him on whatsapp and asked him of my money,he forgot he had emailed me his number,he den asked me where i got his number from instead of him to talk of my money it was d source of his number dat was his concern,untold him from someone anonymous, he den said until I tell him d persons name before he ever replies my chat again since den he had not been replyin me,dis is now Oct 10,it 4months now both of dem has conive to keep my cut of d deal.

Now what I wana do is on a normal day I wud let it slide n leave dem onto gods hand,but d brother is playing god and I want him to kno dat bcus he is in america dat doesn't gv him rite to do anyhow.

They said i was rude,i apologised,even if i were rude ders no law dat says if u enter into business with simeone nd he was rude ubshud witheld his or her cash but then again i apologised nd still begged for my money my own money.

I watch suits a lot and I kno I have a case here in d legal world.

I want to sue his sister for 800,000

Bcus 4months is too much,and den u deny me of communication to ur brother,for four months n still counting u withheld my cash n told me u have given ur brother knowing fullybwell he is in america and incant get to him.

Bcus I told dem I needed d money around July and did is October,d absence of my money had caused me a lot both mentally academically and in business wise

15k turn some ppl to millionaire

And dis ppl has breached contract

D reason m going after d sis is bcus she is d one in Nigeria and she was d one who handled d business fully nd physically 100 percent

She is d one who ibdirectly did business with,She was d one whom my clients paid to and she was d one who handed d fone over to them and she was d one who was with my cash bcus initially our agreement was dat it d sister dat will pay me dat she will keep it for me and I shud inform her days or weeks before I need it.

D sister help her brother in breaching contract we had.

I kno the sisters office very well

I have been der 3times to seal deals backin d past

D lucky part is dat d clients whom i gave dem r 2,dey r d ones who made me d 15k deal,one 8k the other 7k,and d two r my old pals,we r not too close but I can get dem to testify as witnesses dat truly I was d one dat sent them there to buy fine and did is d amount they gave d lady.

The issue is ibdont kno d steps to take and I don't have funds for lawyer police n all.

But I need tokno if I have a case here.

Pls pardon my english.
boss, let it slide. Seriously, legal wise you don't have a case! Why? Its a business done on gentle man's agreement. No signed document that could warrants liability on any body's part.

From my idea of business law, in as much as there is no signed document, there is no case. You could even be sued for libel if U aren't careful.

You would win this if there is a legal backing, unfortunately you have none. Even if U get testifiers, there's nothing that connotes liability on their part.

Just let it slide and move on. Its a spilled milk, no point crying over it. Such happens in business and U aren't the first or would be the last. You are bigger than they are!
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by entparrot(f): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
If you go to police station, those policemen will persuade you to make false accusation, for example, asking you to raise the disputed amount to 200k, add more malicious accusations, this is very dangerous, don't ever do it, you could land in kirikiri, for false accusation.
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by MrMcJay(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
1. OP, write an email containing a strongly-worded petition of Fraud by the chap in the US and attach the pieces of evidence you have (softcopies).

2. Address your petition to the American Embassy in Nigeria. Also, copy INTERPOL Nigeria. Don't sent the mail yet.

3. Send a copy of the Fraud Petition to the guy in US and tell him you'll be expecting to hear from his lawyers soonest. Send it to his sister also.

4. Go to bed and let the magic of your mail take effect. You'll be surprised at the outcome. Everything is not for the court. This one is more deadly.

**Whatever you do, pls don't send that petition to the US embassy or Interpol. If you do, he'll be deported ASAP and he won't ever forgive you.**

1 Like

Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
MrMcJay:
1. OP, write an email containing a strongly-worded petition of Fraud by the chap in the US and attach the pieces of evidence you have (softcopies).

2. Address your petition to the American Embassy in Nigeria. Also, copy INTERPOL Nigeria. Don't sent the mail yet.

3. Send a copy of the Fraud Petition to the guy in US and tell him you'll be expecting to hear from his lawyers soonest. Send it to his sister also.

4. Go to bed and let the magic of your mail take effect. You'll be surprised at the outcome. Everything is not for the court. This one is more deadly.

**Whatever you do, pls don't send that petition to the US embassy or Interpol. If you do, he'll be deported ASAP and he won't ever forgive you.**

Lol ehn let dem deport him na
Wetin concern me

So pls how do i get the email of american embassy and nigerian interpol
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2015
MrMcJay:

Pls boss how can i get the email of the american embassy in nigeria and also for the nigerian interpol

And also how exactly can i petition a email to them i mean the format for doing that.
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Pay consultant fee pls
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by kevoh(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Pls boss how can i get the email of the american embassy in nigeria and also for the nigerian interpol

And also how exactly can i petition a email to them i mean the format for doing that.
Google bro! Google it! Don't understand why people will always refuse to pay someone what they owe with silly excuses like he was rude. It's my money dammit! angry
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2015
kevoh:

Google bro! Google it! Don't understand why people will always refuse to pay someone what they owe with silly excuses like he was rude. It's my money dammit! angry

I have googled it but bo better answer
I keep seeing different emails that does not relate to it
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Pay consultant fee pls

I dont get u?
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by CharlyNick: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
u have a case bro
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
CharlyNick:
u have a case bro

Okay i need d email of d american embassy in nigeria do u happen to have it
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
I knew EFCC official, pls send me MTN recharge card for processing.
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Asapcymg:
I knew EFCC official, pls send me MTN recharge card for processing.

No need

1 Like

Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by eniolaamoda: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: I Need The Lawyers In The House To See If I Have A Valid Case Here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
So. 4get dat 15k

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Posts Pictures On Fb Bragging About Having Sex With Class Four Girl / A Medical Doctor Suspended For Assaulting A Nurse At UMTH / Furious Lady Pees In Her Ex‘s Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.