Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat (2343 Views)

You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why / When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by Sirsoftness(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
How disgusting!
Whatever his reasons are, this is unacceptable unless ofcourse he is mentally disturbed.

Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Well..we never know,tat cover myt a new one and never use yet grin
It looks his d one making the toilet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by ibkgab001: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
looks like Warri boy
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by DebbyChris(f): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Eewww, so disgusting
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
...... Just because you want to be the first to comment, is that why you cant cool down and type? Can you read and understand all these gibberish you just wrote sis?!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by henribj(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP abeg leave the man o, na for your sitting room aby ya parlor aby ya house or compound him come chop the food?
see man wey dey waka dey go im own o, probably reasoning where im next meal go come from, na so the man see where dem dey do parry, the man decide to branch, on reaching there them tell am say plate no dey again to use serve am food, na so the guy look around grab the nearest object wey fit serve as plate for am, na im some people come say why the guy go use toilet seat dey chop... those people for like make the guy just die of hunger
some people sha
#justsaying (as usual)
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by henribj(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Just because you want to be the first to comment, is that why you cant cool down and type? Can you read and understand all these gibberish you just wrote sis?!

hahahaha
some people for NL ehn, them can drag space o
cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
henribj:

hahahaha some people for NL ehn, them can drag space o cheesy
...... I'm telling you o!! I wonder why!
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by henribj(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
modelmike7:
...... I'm telling you o!! I wonder why!

i guess they are just being greedy land grabbers
grin
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by Sirsoftness(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
henribj:
OP abeg leave the man o, na for your sitting room aby ya parlor aby ya house or compound him come chop the food?
see man wey dey waka dey go im own o, probably reasoning where im next meal go come from, na so the man see where dem dey do parry, the man decide to branch, on reaching there them tell am say plate no dey again to use serve am food, na so the guy look around grab the nearest object wey fit serve as plate for am, na im some people come say why the guy go use toilet seat dey chop... those people for like make the guy just die of hunger
some people sha
#justsaying (as usual)

Broda no vex na shwo

Na just comic relief
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by Sirsoftness(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
henribj:

i guess they are just being greedy land grabbers
grin

Abi ooh mah broda
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by Sirsoftness(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
henribj:

hahahaha
some people for NL ehn, them can drag space o
cheesy

E go modify am later lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by Sirsoftness(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

Kash baby

We meet again
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by henribj(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sirsoftness:

Broda no vex na shwo

Na just comic relief

nothing do you
all na comic relief

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by Sirsoftness(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
modelmike7:

Lmao....dis 1 no be matter of rushing ooh

Dis kashbaby is fund of blowing grammars on NL

Just check eer posts
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sirsoftness:

Kash baby

We meet again

Oohhh,u found me...u see.. .I'm all over d place grin
Re: Picture Of A Man Eating From Toilet Seat by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
#man must chop

(1) (Reply)

The Way Naija Uncle Send Message Ehn U Go Laff / Ten Pictures Taken At The RIGHT Time. No Photoshop Involved / Spider Man Spotted In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.