Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Rev King: Is He Truely What They Say He Is? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev King: Is He Truely What They Say He Is? (1069 Views)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev King: Is He Truely What They Say He Is? by slashcuff(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2006
The Bible say Judge not , so as not to be judge,  What can we as Nigerians say about "Rev KING" Who claim to The Most Holy of Holiest,  Will a man just wake up one morning and begin to take laws into his hands,  I think it's high time Nigerias pray that God flushes out all who calls His name in Vein,

My Observation ,  You might have a different view please fill free to express.
Re: Rev King: Is He Truely What They Say He Is? by omoify(f): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2006
Rev King is a satanic agent, sent to ruin peoples destinies and fast forward them to hell. He is not of God. angry
Re: Rev King: Is He Truely What They Say He Is? by slashcuff(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2006
omoify:

Rev King is a satanic agent, sent to ruin peoples destinies and fast forward them to hell. He is not of God. angry

I Think you're very right, but why do people still follow him, u'll see well educated fellows knee down and greet this satanic being and they call him the most holliest, what a shame that @ this age and time people can still believe anything, well sis Lets pray for all who are trapped under this satanic influence that God should deliever them.
Re: Rev King: Is He Truely What They Say He Is? by shahan(f): 12:50am On Jan 02, 2007
Two things, though:

1. Rev King is just one among many who are designed to be the percussors of their 'don' - the antichrist.

2. Let those who know Jesus Christ take heed and protect themselves against 'false christs' - read Matt. 24.

(1) (Reply)

Doxology / What Is Chrismas To You ? / Torture And Death Of Child 'witches' In Nigeria (akwa-ibom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.