Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson (36240 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by midolian(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2016
In spite of the death sentence slammed on the General Overseer of the Christian Praying Assembly (CPA), Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeugo (aka Rev. King), one of his diehard godsons, Austin King, has said that it is humanly impossible to hang the condemned cleric.

Austin made this claim in an exclusive interview in Ajao Estate, Lagos, Saturday.

The claim comes as a swift reaction to the Supreme Court’s affirmation of the death sentence by hanging earlier handed down by the Lagos State High Court and affirmed by the Court of Appeal.

Austin said: “I am holding unto what my daddy told us three to four years ago, that he ‘has not come back to this world to be hanged by anybody again except he hangs himself’! I joined this church as a little child; I am now 33 and married. I have no reason to doubt my daddy because I can testify that many of his prophesy concerning my personal circumstances that have come to pass.”

https://www.today.ng/news/national/86128/nobody-can-hang-my-father-rev-kings-godson

4 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by funnynation(m): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2016
Who be this one again? If you don't know what to say begin dey blow whistle.. Which yeye prophecy? Una get luck say no be fall his ball they wan hang am.. If wetin i hear about dat man na true. He deserve more than dat..

Nairaland official comedian.

I dedicate this FTC to Kasiena247.. I love you my baby.. I want to follow my brother (Jnr Pope Odonwodo) foot step.. To marry in same place.. I have kasiena247 now..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by midolian(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2016
I am holding unto what my daddy told us three to four years ago, that he ‘has not come back to this world to be hanged by anybody again except he hangs himself

Oya egb0n King, you can hang yourself..

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by dikeigbo2(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2016
He has not come to this world to be hanged again? .........meaning ..... Christ

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by chocolateme(f): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2016
The poster above me tho(midolian). Couldn't help laughing

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by kestolove95(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2016
Hahaha abi u to want to kill us like ur fada ne? Oloshi son of a murderer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by ademega(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2016
like father like son

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2016
They should rehabilitate all his followers. They are potential terrorists.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by bigiyaro(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2016
Mr man Park well jare, dem kill Jesus, who be fake Rev. King? Get ready to watch him hang

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by yaqq: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2016
he ll soon die anyway

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by sinkhole: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2016
When they finally hang him, those guys will never beleive he was hanged.
If he can not be hanged, why did he go to the supreme court?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by babadem2much(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2016
folksync:
They should rehabilitate all his followers. They are potential terrorists.

Truth, I was discussing same issue with my friends yesterday. Those guys are potential terrorist n therefore need rehabilitation

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2016
babadem2much:

Truth, I was discussing same issue with my friends yesterday. Those guys are potential terrorist n therefore need rehabilitation

Exactly, bro.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by siraj1402(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2016
Fake. If such a judgement is always implemented, it will be a caution to those who might want to do the same. Why do you think there is little crime where capital punishment is in place? So far you know you will be killed by killing anyone, then never will you get involved, so far you know the moment you steal and caught your hand will be cut off then no one will still.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by Soreza(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2016
TELL HIM TO WAKE UP.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by Smellingmouth: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2016
Ode

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by hakinze00(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2016
Ok it is simple,nobody will hang him,we go just give am rope so dat he hang himself since that is his heart desire,so far he is punished for what he did,we are okay with dat.he no api say dem no wan burn am d way he burnt people den gan sf,let's see wich one is worse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by ndukwejoe(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2016
wake up man

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by Eebrahym(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2016
No

funnynation:
Who be this one again? If you don't know what to say begin dey blow whistle.. Which yeye prophecy? Una get luck say no be fall his ball they wan hang am.. If wetin i hear about dat man na true. He deserve more than dat..

Nairaland official comedian

Guy, na that while go good for the idiiot
Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by Sijo01(f): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2016
He has not come back to this world to be hanged the second time.............. Am I missing something? I don gerrit.

10 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by aaobatola01: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Nobody is above the law. The state has decided and he must die by hanging to serve as deterrent all of us. It has nothing to do with God father or Godson.

Why didn't you advise your Godfather ?

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Oh dear.
Sijo01:
He has not come back to this world to be hanged the second time.............. Am I missing something? I don gerrit.
They prolly see him as Jesus Christ of.................

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by blackpanda: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2016
Brainwashed buffoon!

E go do you like film trick....i really hope they make his dad's execution loooong and excruciatingly painful. I wouldnt mind if they pluck out his eyes just before the hanging. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by SPG4U(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2016
ok
Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by Eebrahym(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2016
midolian:

Oya egb0n King, you can hang yourself..
I support

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by ChappyChase: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2016
Well ready to die follow ham cause the guy is good as an hanging shawamma in mallams suya spot!

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2016
The supreme court is Final, the man mudered his members in cold blood, so the highest court of the land has ordered him to be hanged for his crime. End Of Story.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by JingoOAU(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2016
End time godson with a terrorist godfather
Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by bolt000(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2016
mtcheww tongue
Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by Chrisx1x(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2016
[s]This same rev king turned members of his church into burnt offering.
Shebi him sabi breath fire
make them surround him cell with fire extinguisher.[/s]he must be hanged

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson by disloman(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2016
What a shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Apostle Chris Omatsola Relocates Church Over Threats After Sex Video / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couples With Sexual Problems, Prays For Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.