Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It (3784 Views)

Good News: More Christians Now Live In Africa Than Any Other Continent! / Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It by malvisguy212: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2015
chuna1985:

Please quote scriptures.
from the beginning of creation,God created Adam and with his wife eve , and God called All what He created Good , anything that contradicte what He created is evil.
Solomon married more than one wife, show me were God command him to do so ? and I will show you were allah allow muhammed to marry more than 4wives but forbid the muslims to do so.
Re: Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It by princejenks(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Can anyone tell me the difference between cele and C &S?
Re: Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
from the beginning of creation,God created Adam and with his wife eve , and God called All what He created Good , anything that contradicte what He created is evil.
Solomon married more than one wife, show me were God command him to do so ? and I will show you were allah allow muhammed to marry more than 4wives but forbid the muslims to do so.

Good. U have confirmed its no sin.
Re: Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It by yazach: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2015
malvisguy212:

Before you start spewing your gibberish again

Was Solomon, Mose, Abrahm etc men of God? Was they not guided by God?
Re: Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It by malvisguy212: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
yazach:

Before you start spewing your gibberish again

Was Solomon, Mose, Abrahm etc men of God? Was they not guided by God?
show me were God command the union of more than one wife? Why would Allah allow Muhammad to have at least nine wives besides concubines at the same time, and then command that Muslim men have no more than four? Why was Muhammad made an exception? Are Allah’s revealed messages not applicable for him? Why is Muhammad the only prophet who did not live up to the very messages he delivered?
Re: Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It by yazach: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
show me were God command the union of more than one wife? Why would Allah allow Muhammad to have at least nine wives besides concubines at the same time, and then command that Muslim men have no more than four? Why was Muhammad made an exception? Are Allah’s revealed messages not applicable for him? [s]Why is Muhammad the only prophet who did not live up to the very messages he delivered?[/s]

Tell me why most beloved men to God on the earth marry more than one wife in the bible

Why is some people living comfortably and some are not undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It by Lanre747: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
show me were God command the union of more than one wife? Why would Allah allow Muhammad to have at least nine wives besides concubines at the same time, and then command that Muslim men have no more than four? Why was Muhammad made an exception? Are Allah’s revealed messages not applicable for him? Why is Muhammad the only prophet who did not live up to the very messages he delivered?

Why should God have to command more than one wife. It is up to a man how many wives he wants to take. The Law allows for it, simple.

If a man have more than one wife, he must provide for them all, that is what it said in the Law so stop spewing lies
Re: Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It by HomoSapiien: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2015
malvisguy212 pos: and God called All what He created Good ,

Including satan? or wasn't he the one that created satan?
Re: Photo: Christians Now Practicing Polygamy And Even Call To It by malvisguy212: 8:15am On Oct 16, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Including satan? or wasn't he the one that created satan?
yes, including lucifer (the morning star)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Oduduwa? / Unforgiveness Hinders Prayer / What Is The Meaning Of Life, As An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.