Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

In Need Of Some Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Need Of Some Help! (704 Views)

Dear Naiiralanders I Am Suffering From Abnormal Discharge-needs Some Help / Please I Need Some Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Some Help! by doyouneeda(f): 12:12am On Apr 25, 2009
I need to locate my husband, working in Lagos. He was involved in accident a week ago today and was taken to Bejiy Medical located on 14 Mago Drive in Lagos, 23401. I am in the US and am wanting to book flight, but have yet to speak with him and want to know that a) Where this is located, b) Where should I book a safe place to stay, c) Which airline is reliable for myself there. My loving husband, Karl and his daughter came to Lagos to work on telecomunications and on way to airport was in bad accident and had metal go through the left thigh and out the right. He is being treated by a Doctor: Eric Buchanon at the medical center. I just need to know if this is a legit organization and that my husband is cared for and how I go about to pick up my adopted daughter. Thanks so much!
Re: In Need Of Some Help! by tpiah: 2:49am On Apr 25, 2009
does your husband have any relatives in Nigeria?

you can also try his employers.

(1) (Reply)

A Healthy Guide For Weight Loss And Weight Maintenance / She Bleeds / Stop Bad Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.