Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Stop Bad Breath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Bad Breath (704 Views)

Bad Breath / Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) / Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Bad Breath by myson: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2009
IF YOU HATE OR HAVE A BAD BREATH THAT TURN PEOPLE AWAY FROM YOU LIKE THIS MAN THEN EMAIL ME AT body2fits@gmail.com OR TEXT ME AT 08038009878 FOR A FREE INFORMATION ABOUT A SIMPLE SOLUTION THAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM EMBRASSEMENT IN NO TIME.

Re: Stop Bad Breath by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2009
if the information is really  FREE then why dont you put the information on this forum for the whole world to see?!
or is there something else you are not telling the NL community?

by the way, i love how you once created this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=228981.msg3425369#msg3425369
MY FRIENDS,
I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE EMPLOYERS, WORKERS, STUDENTS, ENTREPRENEURS, AND INDIVIDUALS THAT WANT TO LEARN HOW TO REPAIR LAPTOP IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR HOME WITHOUT GOING TO THE LAPTOP TO DO THE JOB AND SPEND CASH.
YOU CAN BE SURE OF YOURSELF TO DO IN EASY WAYS AND I WILL SEND YOU A MANUALS WITH PICTURES GUIDE TO DO IT YOURSELF.
THE MANUAL WILL COSTS YOU #500 ONLY SO DEPOSIT INTO UBA ACCOUNT NATIONWIDE,
NAME: OJO OLUJIMI AKANDE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01630680019314
AFTER PAYMENT, SEND ME YOUR BANK TELLER NUMBER AND YOUR NAME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO laptoprepairsmanualguide@yahoo.com.
THE MANUALS WILL BE SENT TO YOUR MAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER I CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT.

yet a few days before that you created THIS thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=221192.msg3361405#msg3361405

please i am having with my laptop problem which i have forgot my password and it had been there since a month now that i cant open it, is there anyone been able to help me out?
The type of my laptop i am using now is dell Latitude 600 laptop system number is #9vvx311-595B

i guess you dont really believe in your product and is just selling garbage as usual.

(1) (Reply)

High Blood Pressure And Its Dangers. / Pls Help This Nasty Situation / Do You Live In Abeokuta And You Are Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.