Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA (13490 Views)

No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. / No Bomb Explosion In Abuja – FCTA / Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by vorigan: 3:32am On Oct 11, 2015
LastProphet:

have you forgotten the saying, 'only foools follow Jonathan ', why are you talking to obvious foools? you expect them to understand that a vomb rumoir can't last 3 hours? seriously do you expect foools to understand that? especially when they are mostly teenagers?

Thank you jare, I have even updated my initial post.......FCTA has debunked the rumours. Some silly kids here are actually wishing for a bomb. ........Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by vorigan: 6:14am On Oct 11, 2015
hinwazaka:
After being paid his 30 pieces of silver, this miserable bas+tard came online to spread his unintelligent lies. The fool lives in Mushin, Lagos and yet wants to tell us what is happening in ABUJA. May God visit the OP with leprosy this night, Amen.

Who is the fool now? Grade one leprosy is your portion
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by NinaArsenal(f): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Fat lie
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by SeverusSnape(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2015
mrjangaweed:

grin
no need to cover up. the truth shall set apc free grin
Nice reply my brother grin
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by jamilkb(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2015
vorigan:

Karu, jikwoyi, nyanya or maraba, where did it happen? If you or any other doubting Thomas here knows, please share with us
mrjangaweed:

transformer always blow in my street and even a
passers-by don't even panic because it's just a norm beside the transformer from our house is just a 45 seconds walk grin yet the sound is not that terrifying and vibrating yet you want me to believe that a transformer blast can shake and vibrate a building at long distance grin

omo that transformer na nuclear bomb oo
wailing wailers
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by vorigan: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nice reply my brother grin

. . . . . . .minion, ntorr . . . . . .no bomb blast, wail another day

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by naijathings(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Zzyco:

Sharap.. It sounded down to orozo and kurudu, jiwoyi, karu, marraba, nyanna.

it sounded so loud that my cup nearly fell from my hand. the lady who has a shop in front of my house ran inside. in fact u habe to be asleep or deaf or dead not to have heard that sound. now they say it is a transformer ?

no be only transformer na DECEPTICON.
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Diamonddamsel: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2015
We are not praying for a bomb blast.However that noise was so loud and shook everywhere.May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Bsc(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2015
How can a transformer sound so loud that it vibrated the ground that people heard it from diff areas?... Thank God shaaa

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by canalily(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2015
Nnaa enh this bomb news everyday don tire man oosmiley see as i just de sleep since for Abj.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by SeverusSnape(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2015
vorigan:

. . . . . . .minion, ntorr . . . . . .no bomb blast, wail another day
Foólish zombie. Let your stupid_ dull'ard president stop bokoharam please, we are tired.
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by tucky200(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2015
Oya provide us with proof that it is bomb,mumuu dey use head critisize
mrjangaweed:

transformer always blow in my street and even a
passers-by don't even panic because it's just a norm beside the transformer from our house is just a 45 seconds walk grin yet the sound is not that terrifying and vibrating yet you want me to believe that a transformer blast can shake and vibrate a building at long distance grin

omo that transformer na nuclear bomb oo

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by persius555(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2015
In fact, i heard it in lagos too. Some nigerians can be un-necessarily paranoid. Be that as it may, pls nigerians lets be very security conscious. The security agents cant do it alone. Lets do our bit.
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by tinsel: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2015
daniel9202:
Transformer blew around karu and i heard the tremendous vibration at my house at abacha road? and a brother at mararaba heard it tok.
omo that transformer na bomb
There was bomb blast in Abuja and you will not know. This kind of thing can never be covered.

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2015
All Those Saying It Was A Bomb Blast, Why Hasn't Any Media Outlet Report About It? Or Isn't There A Person Living Close To The Blast Scene On Nairaland To Give An Account Of It?

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by coolbis: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2015
vorigan:

Seems you all really want a bomb to go off, oya where did it happen? Which reputable media house is reporting it?
u just said my mind. I wonder why some people just like to take delight in hearing bad news about th e country. Security agencies that are saddled with the responsibility of securing lives and property have come out to debunk the claim,and you still dont believe. Could there have been a bomb blast in abuja and after almost 12 hours, no evidence to show for it. Abuja is not 1 remote village, this goes to show that the claim is just a big attempt to continue to scare people unnecessarily. And we can always guess where this news is coming from.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by aoshi: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Sad to say, Nigerians can be so silly. The internet has become a haven for lies. Truth has become more evasive.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Uzosaint(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2015
We Don Hear!Naija And APC Change!
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2015
if it was a bomb you would start seeing pictures...

daniel9202:
Transformer blew around karu and i heard the tremendous vibration at my house at abacha road? and a brother at mararaba heard it tok.
omo that transformer na bomb
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by passionate88: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2015
persius555:
In fact, i heard it in lagos too. Some nigerians can be un-necessarily paranoid. Be that as it may, pls nigerians lets be very security conscious. The security agents cant do it alone. Lets do our bit.
Na now una dey get sense reach say citizens need to help too?, when Jonathan was in power, did you know all these things you typed? .

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by amazingspiderma: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2015
This comment is inconclusive.
There was no reason given for what caused the noise.
They went around the streets looking for debris.
They never cared to ask residence what happened.
How do we define investigation?
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by maximilian19(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2015
vorigan:

Seems you all really want a bomb to go off, oya where did it happen? Which reputable media house is reporting it?

since dey won lie, let open dem yansh, d explosion was in karu, market area, by 8pm. If it transformer, we in asokoro won't hear it, let alone ppl in maraba.

Unles dey go say PHCN dey test transformer xplosion. But dat thing na bomb.
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Youngzedd(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2015
ify84:
Someone posted this. .. Will he be lying about his cousin. ..

Forget, people can cook up something in Nigeria.

Don't be surprise the person that said that isn't in Abuja.
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by canDy4eva(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2015
vorigan:
Stop the rumour, it's a transformer not a bomb.

UPDATED

http://newsdiaryonline.com/no-bomb-explosion-in-karu-says-fcta/

Lalasticlala

http://www.punchng.com/news/abuja-residents-panic-over-bomb-scare/
letz agree itz a transformer, wz it surpose to blow? Y should we still hv transformers dat blow n scare ppl? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by umar745(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Big fat lie. My house shook even though I was watching a movie with the volume loud I heard the sound clearly.

They better investigated well maybe the bomb went off while been made.

They should comb the bushes and forests around that axis because there was definitely an explosion

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by PtitLapin(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Something similar happened earlier this week in Lokogoma, I was at home with my sister and we heard two loud blasts and the house shook each time. We were so frightened, I called my Dad who was driving out when it happened and he said he saw smoke from a distance behind the estate. However, it was not in the news so until today, we are not sure what really happened. I am very curious about what is going on and why no media station is mentioning it, especially with such loud explosions and the vibration of houses.
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by dialfa: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2015
this government ca lie o!
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by ayindejimmy(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2015
vorigan:

Oga, if you don't provide details of where the bomb happened, consider every insult you spilled here to be upon you. Mongrel, its two hours and counting yet s.cums like you cannot provide verifiable proof.

Did you bother to read the brother's comments?
If you had you would have noticed you're on the same page
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2015
Zzyco:

Sharap.. It sounded down to orozo and kurudu, jiwoyi, karu, marraba, nyanna.
Then provide the fact or keep your dirty smelling mouth shut. You foools are pathetic, praying for bomb to explode

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Aminat508(f): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2015
sameer1212:
Then provide the fact or keep your dirty smelling mouth shut. You foools are pathetic, praying for bomb to explode
lolz
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
lolz
These foools don't even reside in Abuja and yet they claimed bomb blast happened. Imagine one mumu they talk say him hear the sound for my area too(Asokoro). These biafrans are very annoying walahi,Mtchewww. How you dey?
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Koleman(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2015
This is just common sense. No one can hide a bomb blast! Wailers take note. If u think its a bomb blast then Bring us Photos or evidence from those living in the target point. the recent nyanya bomb blast was clear.pictures everywhere. Its just common sense! whether transformer or not all we need is proof! or Are bombs now banger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guber Poll: Anxiety As States Await Supreme Court Judgements / Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail / Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.