Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault (3745 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty / discontinued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 2:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Hello Kunle, I have a HP Elitebook 2540 whose mousepad doesnt click or function but can be used to move the mouse icon around. What could be d solution? Also, i noticed whenever the system is shut down, a small green light on the power LED always remain on.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 2:55am On Oct 15, 2015
if the situation is not like that before, perform system restore, but if system restore does not solve the problem, contact me if you reside in Lagos to get the problem fixed.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Pls i'm having problem downloading from my laptop. It always says "no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by computerboy: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Danilo94:
Pls anyone help me Crack my Airtel Modem.
HSUPA USB STICK
MODEL:MF190
EAN:6934933007512
IMEI:861648008439931
ZTE Corporation

wasconet.com/how-to-unlock-zte-mf190-modem-free/
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pls i'm having problem downloading from my laptop. It always says "no connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
if you can browse on the laptop but you have problem with only downloading, the problem may be from your service provider or the software being used to download.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2015
Kunleforreal:
if you can browse on the laptop but you have problem with only downloading, the problem may be from your service provider or the software being used to download.

I can browse on it and I use a universal modem which I use with any netwrk buh I can't download with any of d netwrk. So if d problem is with download software, pls how do I rectify dat?
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 12:48am On Oct 17, 2015
use the modem to download file on another laptop to know where the problem lies. but if you know that you are using a proxy server with your service provider. that problem may be from the proxy server.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by danakins(m): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Please mr kunle. All the keys on my laptop isn't working. Any help?
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Kunleforreal(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
your laptop keyboard has to be replaced
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Mekzmoney(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
lymelyte:
Please I have wifi issues on my hp laptop. Sometimes my laptop connects while it doesn't sometimes. Please I need a fix. I am in window 8.
Please where you able to fix this problem?
If yes, how did you do it?
Mine is window 8 and is having the same problem. Thanks.
Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by lymelyte(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mekzmoney:

Please where you able to fix this problem?
If yes, how did you do it?
Mine is window 8 and is having the same problem. Thanks.
no..I wasn't but I got a new laptop

1 Like

Re: A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault by Mekzmoney(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
lymelyte:
no..I wasn't but I got a new laptop
OK. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Title modified: 5 things to consider before buying any latest laptop / Mtn Unlimited Browsing For A Whole Day : Just A Token Needed / Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.