Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC (23330 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry / Amaechi Stole N53.930BN From Reserve Fund – Rivers Probe Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
iyobosadavid:
I dnt waste my time on slaves like you
I guess u are so ashamed of yourself now ....common Rivers State you can't spell angry grin grin grin cool
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by CandyBar: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions is idiotic

APC denying it is Demonically Moronic.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Blizzy9ja: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Amaechi is a thief, a rogue, grossly corrupt and a big liar. If PMB goes ahead to make him a minister which I see happening then he's an old thief... Amaechi should go and prove the panel's report wrong with facts and figures and stop running from pillar 2 post with media briefings and press releases.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Why do Yorubas love thieves so much?

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by iyobosadavid: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mrokaykay:

I guess u are so ashamed of yourself now ....common Rivers State you can't spell angry grin grin grin cool
monkey as ur name implies, na you and who dey do dictation and spelling? you are a goon... abeg go find your blood group
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by madmoney: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ministerial Nomination : Rotimi Amechi unfit to be a minister.
Speculation has arosed since d president n commander in- chief of d arm forces, His excellency PMB nominated d immediate past governor of river state messre Rotimi Amechi as a would be minister as to whether he will make d senate screening. It is my humble submission that d basic constitutional qualifications for a person to be a minister in Nigeria is enshrined in the CFRN 1999 as amended,to be precised section 147(5) unequivocally stipulate dat "no person shall be appointed as a minister of the Government of the federation unless he is qualified for election as a member of the House of Representatives" I hope I will not be prosecuted if I lead you to the constitutional qualifications a person seeking to contest as a member must possess before he wil adjudged fit n proper. If ur answer is in affirmative let's see section 66(1)(h) " No person shall be qualified for election to the Senate or the house of Representatives if: HE HAS BEEN INDICTED FOR EMBEZZLEMENT OR FRAUD BY A JUDICIAL COMMISSION OF ENQUIRY OR AN ADMINISTRATIVE PANEL OF INQUIRY OR A TRIBUNAL SET UP UNDER THE TRIBUNALS OF INQUIRY ACT,A TRIBUNAL OF INQUIRY LAW OR ANY OTHER LAW BY FEDERAL OR STATE GOVERNMENT WHICH INDICTMENT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE FEDERAL OR STATE GOVERNMENT RESPECTIVELY."
It is apposite to state here n from the foregoing sections cited Rotimi has been indicted for fraud n embezzlement by a duly constituted commission of enquiry for embezzlement n fraud n d said indictment accepted by the government of rivers state headed by wike.
It will be safe n as a minister in d temple of justice wit requisite oaths to protect n defend Nigeria laws n constitution of FRN dat amaechi is unfit to be minister.
This is not a matter of senate screaning but a matter of d constitution.
If the federal government headed by PMB is sincerely serious to fight corruption, he should withdraw amaechi's name n by doing so he will be successfully defending d CFRN which he swore to do earlier dis year,on the 29th may,2015.
I beg to submit, may it please my fellow compatriots.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by creepsyme(f): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
wike should not forget that he is also living in a glass house!@#$
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Niseamaka(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
naijaking1:

This is the beginning of an organized and co-ordinated attack squad aimed at saving Amaechi ministerial spot. Good PR job by the Lie Mohammed publicity misinformation machinery as usual.
BTW, why didn't Amaechi go present all these facts to the investigating panel judge
His disrespectful response attack lines are only coming up now, because Buhari put his name on the ministers' list?

Amaechi have never been indicted/prosecuted/convicted of any criminal office. He is 100% eligible to be appointed/elected into any position in government.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by george4CHRIST(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Amaechi and his APC Brotherhood are scam to Nigeria wink
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by arcnomec(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=38865596]

Nothing but the truth! Nyesom Wike is an illiterate! Quote Me Anywhere In Rivers State

Please let me ask you where you hail from? because it seems to me that your sense of reasoning n judgement has been clouded by bigotry n bias...I guess u have heard of the proposed Dr.karibe's whyte hospital in port Harcourt.....Do u know how much was sunk in the mirage project that only ended at piling of the foundation alone....Ameachi and Mr parker ,who happens to be his commissioner for health finished our state with his mirage project....What abt the abandoned monorail project,so stop all this defense of corruption here.....He (Ameachi) looted our state.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Deeluv2010(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wonders shall never end really.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
I am happy because APC won the presidential election if not Amaechi would have been dead by now by his enemies and his political son who got to power by a case in d court, in the state which he has governed in the best way before the misunderstanding between him and former first lady/president. Is it offense, condemnable or indictable for a hardworking and promising leader like Amaechi to join the right party? I wish he is from south / west he wouldn't have been treated by minority party claiming to have been majority in the state. God bless Amaechi, God bless Buhari, God bless South and God bless federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by triotinaija: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
AFRIMMA 2015: The Full List Of Winners http://triotinaija.com/?p=1387
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by ibietela2(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
liyahwillie:

I'm from rivers and I'm defending ameachi!!!
When u talk of governors who worked in rivers state u can't but mention okilo(when rivers nd bayelsa were1state) nd ameachi!!! Did de pdp lead govt talk about PETER ODILI?wat did peter odili do as governor!waiting for just 1 thing to be mentioned here:buh pls don't mention dat useless gas turbine,dat he used to deceive people...wike or watever he's been called is only making empty noise nd just start working. For de few days/months he have to stay there b4his ass is being kicked...ameachi work were seen in the areas of education,health care,infrastructure,tourism e.t.c...

I avoid threads by this transgender wack economist but can you tell us which part of rivers? Also please improve your writing skills this is not 2go
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by ibietela2(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
olutunde12:

His sin is that he had forgoten that it is only apc that can call people thief not the other way round. Meanwhile you said wike has been running his mouth instead of running governmrent? Ok what has buhari been running?

Tours
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by ibietela2(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
ddippset:
o! Now I understand! It was meant to be an insult! You think everybody on nairaland is ibo or yoruba. It's not about setting panels because you're in power. Come to port Harcourt and find out about wike and amaechi. Just ask whos more corrupt? Whos the bigger thief? 7 out of every 10 people, putting politics aside would tell you that wike is the bigger thief than amaechi. And according to you iam à yoruba person defending a thief! obviously your stupidity has got no limit. It's a recurring decimal. In a yoruba man's voice olodo!

Taaaaah they are the same...
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by ibietela2(m): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
tommykiwi:
What do U know ? We the indegenes of Rivers state know who the thief is and soon Amaechi will be charged for is wrong dealings in Rivers state. And let me remind you,there is no how an illilerate can be a Governor of a state...U dat is educated what is ur position?

The foool claim to be an economist
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by liyahwillie(f): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
ibietela2:

I avoid threads by this transgender wack economist but can you tell us which part of rivers? Also please improve your writing skills this is not 2go
I don't talk to people who are dumb...
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by naijaking1: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Niseamaka:

Amaechi have never been indicted/prosecuted/convicted of any criminal office. He is 100% eligible to be appointed/elected into any position in government.

I agree, he has not been convicted, and he has basic rights as a citizen. However, his home senators have rights to exerecise their options as senators of the federal republic of Nigeria without being demonized by the APC machinery.
In the USA, a senator can sit on an appointment as long as he or she wants, in Nigeria it's 2 senators.
Amaechi has been very disrespectful to his people for too long, all in the name of fight Ms Jonathan, now he is fighting Gov Wike. If his hands are clean the way he has been saying, what stops him from appearing to the state panel with his own facts and lawyers
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by adegboye1: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
sincerely speaking, some of you that are blindly supporting Wike and Goodluck Jonathan irrespective of what mama Peace did in Okrika before the election are ethnic bigots. Let us be honest to ourselves Mrs Jonathan used federal might to destabilise APC supporters in Okrika and Rivers. God wl judge.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by omolami: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
What makes it idiotic? please tell nigerians.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by yommen: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Iyobosa is a Benin name idiot. You have yoruba coward blood in you.

The Ibo man doesnt even know how to hide his stupidity anywhere he goes. What if Iyoboso leaves in Portharcourt? And by the way, do the members of the public really have the genuine source of information?

So na Yorub be coward! You ibos take yourself for something you are not. At least, you all boasted that Nigeria will seize to exist of Jonathan lost the election. He lost but what happened?

Ok so Yorubas are cowards but what are you? You are a master coward who can only make noise but cannot do anything. Empty cans make the loudest noise.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by yommen: 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
naijaking1:

I agree, he has not been convicted, and he has basic rights as a citizen. However, his home senators have rights to exerecise their options as senators of the federal republic of Nigeria without being demonized by the APC machinery.
In the USA, a senator can sit on an appointment as long as he or she wants, in Nigeria it's 2 senators.
Amaechi has been very disrespectful to his people for too long, all in the name of fight Ms Jonathan, now he is fighting Gov Wike. If his hands are clean the way he has been saying, what stops him from appearing to the state panel with his own facts and lawyers

Is he fighting Wike? Of course nooo! Of course it is Wike that is fighting him but too cowardly to go to court.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Niseamaka(m): 2:05am On Oct 12, 2015
naijaking1:

If any Nigerian is alleged to have committed a criminal offence, what follows is a court appearance not trial via a panel or the media. I support Amaechi for not appearing in Wike's kangaroo panel whose recommendations are already known even before they commenced seating, taking into account the bad blood existing between both of them.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by naijaking1: 4:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Niseamaka:

If any Nigerian is alleged to have committed a criminal offence, what follows is a court appearance not trial via a panel or the media. I support Amaechi for not appearing in Wike's kangaroo panel whose recommendations are already known even before they commenced seating, taking into account the bad blood existing between both of them.

Amaechi doesn't need a federal court conviction before a senator makes up his or her mind that he, Amaechi is neither good for the country or for his state in particular. That's part of the peroregetives of a senator.

There are a million upon one other jobs Buhari could have given Amaechi as a compensation for financing his campaign, but to give him an appointment requiring River's senators approval as if nothing happened is like robbing the people of that state twice in one year.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Why do Yorubas love thieves so much?

They love thieve who steal for them or who steal and give them
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by homesteady(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2015
Seun & co why is this thread a sticky one?
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by SirNetwork(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2015
I think if PMB should give us a free judiciary it will go a long way. I'm tired of accusations and counter accusations of politicians. An independent judiciary will set the record straight.

Anyway for your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
greggng:

You re the greatest fool I ve ever met. I only pity fools like u that clicked like to ur foolishness. How could you say we should quote you why not follow due process since you ve all the evidence to prove ur case of corruption against him. The court is their avail urself the opportunity hate speech against amaechi won't help. Remenber pmb received same hate speech against his person and he knows how far good for nothing people like you and wike can go to tarnish peoples reputation. Hiding under nairaland won't help ypu go to court or go and die. Amaechi will be minister
dindinrin......as in.....ode.... Fool. pained. AMAECHI is Corrupt. cool cheesy smiley
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by ibietela2(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
liyahwillie:

I don't talk to people who are dumb...

In your mind you are better?
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by omolami: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
What makes it idiotic .Tell Nigerians and stop being rhetoric.
Re: Wike’s Panel Claim That Amaechi Stole Billions Is Idiotic – APC by liyahwillie(f): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
ibietela2:

In your mind you are better?
I guess ur from rivers state,probably kalabari or bonny grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rowdy Session As Buhari Arrives National Assembly To Present The 2019 Budget / Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.