Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard (31612 Views)

More Troubles For Diezani: FG, UK Police Tighten Noose On Her / Cold War In Aso Villa As PMB Tightens Noose On Aisha Buhari’s Powers / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by Taeewo(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Sir wayray ni bobo yi sha,so u cud believe news from sahara reporter..omo ale ni e
TonyeBarcanista:
Is it Buhari that is investigating Madueke since 2013? Did UK NCA ever mention that they recognise one corruption govt led by Buhari? Didn't Sahara Reporters made it clear that Buhari has NO iÑput in Alison's case? Abi na Buhari kill Alamesiegha? The noise of probe is not impressing Nigerians.
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by erico2k2(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2015
bashydemy:
Your likes are easy to detect, You want PMB to just start arresting and prosecuting without normal procedure so tomorrow you and your E-bigots will just come and started shouting dictator abi? No it's gonna take normal process, Even GEJ won't be spare when time reach.
To B honest, E wan take 4 years look for the criminals and 4 years prosecute dem abi? what time has he gt to rule ni?Govt need to gt dwn to biz of D day and engaged in capital projects, the hunting of the thieving politicians should be left to the EFCC,that's thier job not the govt.They shud be left to function as an independent entity if nt people will see them as mare tool of the govt of the day.If U ask me the biggest arrest and jailing ever in Nigeria for the past 18 years was done during GEJ time in office and its Ibori.all the main thieves are been made ministers as we talk and you voice hope for this hopeless witch hunting or news distraction.its like drinking panadol for someone else's head ache.

2 Likes

Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2015
when I read the comments here I come to understand why the youths of this country will always take a back seat and those who have been leading us since independence will continue to.

Nigerian youths been supporting corruption from their mothers wombs.

1 Like

Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2015
erico2k2:

To B honest, E wan take 4 years look for the criminals and 4 years prosecute dem abi? what time has he gt to rule ni?Govt need to gt dwn to biz of D day and engaged in capital projects, the hunting of the thieving politicians should be left to the EFCC,that's thier job not the govt.They shud be left to function as an independent entity if nt people will see them as mare tool of the govt of the day.If U ask me the biggest arrest and jailing ever in Nigeria for the past 18 years was done during GEJ time in office and its Ibori.all the main thieves are been made ministers as we talk and you voice hope for this hopeless witch hunting or news distraction.its like drinking panadol for someone else's head ache.
Exactly why PMB is empowering the EFCC and also please name the arrest and jailing under GEJ..
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by porka: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

Hahaha ha . Goat forever

They said they found huge cache of weapons

It's your people's government house they found guns and piles of dollars

Must you lie?

SSS charges ex-NSA, Sambo Dasuki, to court for 'undermining national security'

The State Security Service on Monday announced that it has charged the immediate past National Security Service, Sambo Dasuki, over alleged “acts capable of undermining national security.”

A statement Monday by an official of the Service, Tony Opuiyo, said Mr. Dasuki was charged for “possession of fire arms without license punishable under section 27(i)(a)(i) of the Firearms Act Cap F28 LFN 2004″.

The statement said, “You may recall that on 16th July, 2015, the Department of State Services (DSS), carried out a search operation on properties belonging to the immediate past National Security Adviser, Mohammed Sambo Dasuki (Col/rtd), in Abuja and Sokoto.

“This action was necessitated by credible intelligence which linked him to acts capable of undermining national security. The search operation led to the recovery of large cache of arms and ammunition among other things and for which further investigation was conducted.

“Consequently, on Monday 24th August, 2015, he was charged to court based on evidence so far obtained, but which relates to possession of fire arms without license punishable under section 27(i)(a)(i) of the Firearms Act Cap F28 LFN 2004. This is in line with democratic practice and our avowed commitment to the rule of law, in which nobody is deemed to be above the law no matter how highly placed in the society. Accordingly, the general public will be duly informed as the matter progresses.

“Meanwhile, the Service recommits itself to the fundamental role of providing adequate security for all Nigerians to enable them pursue their legitimate aspirations and businesses.”

More to come…

Source - Premium Times Nigeria
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188918-sss-charges-ex-nsa-sambo-dasuki-to-court-for-undermining-national-security.html

[size=13pt]Officer, are you changing the story so soon?

And why is it difficult to charge 'your people' for being in possession of 'guns' and 'piles of dollars?
[/size]
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by nobeku: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Is it only me that observed that the government of Buhari will always manufacture story to distract the public whenever there are issues against it? This story was to divert the attention of the public from the morally bankrupt men that Buhari nominated as ministers AND to distract us from the spate of Boko Haram bombing. This distraction tactic of Buhari and his agents is Dead on Arrival.

On topic, Buhari SHOULD prosecute whoever is wanting and stop disturbing us with 'probe' noise.
Mr "Commander In Chief Of The Wailing Forces",you still never gain freedom from all your intellectual halucinations?
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by nobeku: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2015
eaglechild:

From your write up Buhari was elected to probe Jonathan.

It does not matter if our hospitals are moribund or if our roads are impassable or our economy is crashing so far the witch hunt is on you are satisfied.

If Buhari is serious about fighting corruption we will know but as long as the likes of Tinubu, Obasanjo, Amaechi, IBB and cronies are roaming freely then he is joking.
How far did your Bloody local government chairman from Otueke go with fighting corruption?And yes,Buhari was voted in to probe Jonathan..whats wrong with that?#WeLoveHuntingDownWitchesThatSteal
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by persius555(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Lol these UK officials are wise na, now DSP foreign loots Don enter voice mail
The western world need these funds to keep their ailing economy running and to continue enslaving our economy in the name of financial aids. One by one, they will continue to die off till we will have peace and a prosperous nation.
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by Dbboy(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
1.5B naira recovered from Jonathan's aide

Others are negotiating with crude oil import and stuffs

Give a reliable source and don't quote Sahara news
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by climatic: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Action speaks louder then voice
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by dabossman(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2015
sammyj:
Enough of this we will. PMB administration should stop this media prosecution and quickly get to work by speeding up the probe process, charge all the persons involved to court for prosecution. People should serve as examples before this government can be taken seriously! ! angry cool

With due apologies, I usually find this line of argument lame. A newspapers job is to dig for scoops that will help sell their papers. That is not media prosecution, that is sensational journalism. What would you have the government do? Sensor or muzzle the press?
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by DaBullIT(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2015
grin I thought premium times isn't credible anymore?

Anyways he was charged[ that's all that matters possession might be reconsidered in course of trial

What was your point again? squote author=porka post=38873363]

SSS charges ex-NSA, Sambo Dasuki, to court for 'undermining national security'

The State Security Service on Monday announced that it has charged the immediate past National Security Service, Sambo Dasuki, over alleged “acts capable of undermining national security.”

A statement Monday by an official of the Service, Tony Opuiyo, said Mr. Dasuki was charged for “possession of fire arms without license punishable under section 27(i)(a)(i) of the Firearms Act Cap F28 LFN 2004″.

The statement said, “You may recall that on 16th July, 2015, the Department of State Services (DSS), carried out a search operation on properties belonging to the immediate past National Security Adviser, Mohammed Sambo Dasuki (Col/rtd), in Abuja and Sokoto.

“This action was necessitated by credible intelligence which linked him to acts capable of undermining national security. The search operation led to the recovery of large cache of arms and ammunition among other things and for which further investigation was conducted.

“Consequently, on Monday 24th August, 2015, he was charged to court based on evidence so far obtained, but which relates to possession of fire arms without license punishable under section 27(i)(a)(i) of the Firearms Act Cap F28 LFN 2004. This is in line with democratic practice and our avowed commitment to the rule of law, in which nobody is deemed to be above the law no matter how highly placed in the society. Accordingly, the general public will be duly informed as the matter progresses.

“Meanwhile, the Service recommits itself to the fundamental role of providing adequate security for all Nigerians to enable them pursue their legitimate aspirations and businesses.”

More to come…

Source - Premium Times Nigeria
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188918-sss-charges-ex-nsa-sambo-dasuki-to-court-for-undermining-national-security.html

[size=13pt]Officer, are you changing the story so soon?

And why is it difficult to charge 'your people' for being in possession of 'guns' and 'piles of dollars?
[/size]

[/quote]
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2015
nwaanambra1:

ok. i see u dnt understand so let me bring IT down to your level

Sorry do you think everyone is as broke and frustrated as you are? Na wa.

That 5k for really help your life cha.

1 Like

Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by 124mumsy: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2015
buhari have not started yet people are dying of hyperyention the most painful aspect is those nairalanders who have never tasted the money but have being diagonise with cardiac arrest. Mr president we voted you for this purpose to us it is more than 50 point agenda' don't b discouraged by those tribalistic bastard. hahahs.. .... ...
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by erico2k2(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2015
bashydemy:
Exactly why PMB is empowering the EFCC and also please name the arrest and jailing under GEJ..
I never said he jailed anyone,what I did say was the the most significant jailing in 18 yrs happened during his time and that was IBORI.
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by rusher14: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2015
FLYFIRE:

I also hope they will remember to hunt out the $2.8B bubu stole & hid in his Midland bank account in the UK...or you were not born then? Ask the elders that have not sold their souls

Mere allegations with no substance. The kind of news your likes love to peddle to give legitimacy to the looting of past governments including that of your failed hero.

If only... But not likely PDP could lead the government in future perhaps they might find it necessary to revisit this ghost story.

For now, I'll say ride on Buhari.

Catch them looters.
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2015
erico2k2:

I never said he jailed anyone,what I did say was the the most significant jailing in 18 yrs happened during his time and that was IBORI.
Sorry what year was ibori jailed?
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by JuanDeDios: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
sammyj:
Enough of this we will. PMB administration should stop this media prosecution and quickly get to work by speeding up the probe process, charge all the persons involved to court for prosecution. People should serve as examples before this government can be taken seriously! ! angry cool
Thank you.
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by Tycoflu(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wailers always blinded by hatred and are quick to shout gov. of propaganda. Journalists go hustle for spicy topics that will make them sell their paper when printed yet wailers go say na PMB. Majority of all these probe news are from newspaper houses yet they keep on pointing at PMB. I go just chill dey watch una sha cuz 2019 still far. in case any of una go die cuz of hatred induced HBP, I will be the first to type RIP. E no go better for anybody way dey pray for the failure of this govt.
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by Ejykman: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
For the gullibles...

1 Like

Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by baralatie(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
believe at your own peril
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by lastpage: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
calebo101:
Story for the gods. Believe at your peril.
[b]
Where the 5k monthly wen the dullard promise people? The free food nkor??

Propaganda government. Keep deceiving the illiterates and sophisticated people while the economy nosedive.

[/b]

Power is stable now and you dont have any excuse for being JOBLESS!

Start a Business or learn a Trade!.......
Enough of this nuisance noise about free 5K and food or are you disabled?

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by erico2k2(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
bashydemy:
Sorry what year was ibori jailed?
2012 less than 2 yrs GEJ came to power,why?
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by femochee(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ejykman:
For the gullibles...
Hmmmm.....he sent a pastor with $9.3m cash to SA, to help buy arms grin
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by francizy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Is it Buhari that is investigating Madueke since 2013? Did UK NCA ever mention that they recognise one corruption govt led by Buhari? Didn't Sahara Reporters made it clear that Buhari has NO iÑput in Alison's case? Abi na Buhari kill Alamesiegha? The noise of probe is not impressing Nigerians.

I told dabullit that his comments are like that of a kid, devoid of reasoning and desperately seeking to make sense and he thought I wasn't serious. Now you just confirmed my assertions. We have so many illiterate and backward minds in this country.. undecided
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
lastpage:

Power is stable now and you dont have any excuse for being JOBLESS!

Start a Business or learn a Trade!.......
Enough of this nuisance noise about free 5K and food or are you disabled?

Lastpage!

cheesy cheesy cheesy. You must be an idiot to think or imagine that everyone depends on Government to survive like you do. Dude believe me, the life i live is the fantasy you dream. God has blessed me beyond my desires and all i can do is pray for a better Government to help tormented and demented souls like you. That 5k will do a lot for your life my friend. E-DIOT cheesy
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by erico2k2(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
femochee:

Hmmmm.....he sent a pastor with $9.3m cash to SA, to help buy arms grin
Realy? when was that?
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by DaBullIT(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin Backwards and illiterate ?

Thank you jare , I knew someday you'd describe yourself
francizy:

I told dabullit that his comments are like that of a kid, devoid of reasoning and desperately seeking to make sense and he thought I wasn't serious. Now you just confirmed my assertions. We have so many illiterate and backward minds in this country.. undecided
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by Yksoul(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
JONATHAN!!! HA...,U DON KILL US FOR THIS COUNTRY OOOOOOOOOO
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by olabukola: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tightening nut since the past four months, make dis nut no go washer pls
Re: Looted Billions: Buhari Tightens Noose On Jonathan’s Men - Vanguard by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
francizy:

Don't mind them my bros. Make Bubu de deceive them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Made A Surprise Visit To Troops In Zamfara State. / EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande / Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.