Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

How To Make A Fortune Selling Real Estate On Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Fortune Selling Real Estate On Facebook (511 Views)

How To Make A Fortune From Printing Of T-shirts... / Man Makes A Fortune Selling Bottled Fresh Air To The Chinese / British Businessman Makes A Fortune Selling Bottled Fresh Air To The Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Fortune Selling Real Estate On Facebook by abojes(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2015
I will go straight to the point without trying to whine about how much of a fantastic business Real estate is. (You already know this)

Do you know you could actually sell Real estate on Facebook?

Yes you can sir! All you simply need to do is to advertise on Facebook. (Very simple right?)

Yes it is but some things have to be in place if you are to succeed in this niche. A lot of people have tried doing this and have failed.

This time will be different because I will be giving you proven Tips and Tricks needed to maximize your success in this niche.

First things First…..

(1) Have a Facebook Page: Create a Facebook Business page for your small business, make sure it is well designed and contains all necessary contact information about your business such as address, phone number, email and the others. ( Take your time to fill the “About” section of your Facebook page because it will help you stand out)

(2) Design a website: Yes you need one if you are to succeed selling properties online. Your prospects will need to see more of the goodies you have in stock for them and you can only achieve this on a quality landing page on your website.

(3) Use Facebook Carousel Ads: This type of Ads allows you upload multiple images in a single Adset. This simply means that you can upload pictures of different types of properties. For example A Bungalow, A Duplex, A mansion and An office space for lease or rent. (Use only quality and attractive images).

(4) Use Videos: I tell people this all the time… Videos are very powerful for engaging people. Now let me stretch your imagination a bit. Imagine you saw a video of a house you have always thought of buying, wow! This video shows every detail of the house from the garage to the living room to the bed rooms to the kitchen, the large backyard and finally the swimming pool awwwwn! So pretty! You just can’t stop loving what you just watched and will do anything to buy the house. You go as far commenting, Liking and even sharing to your friends. That’s what I call engagement. (some people will download your video and watch it on replay)

(5) Use FBX and Google: FBX stands for Facebook exchange; it is simply Facebook’s way of allowing you re-market to people who might have visited your website and did not buy anything. FBX give you a second chance to sell to them again. Google also an advertising product called Google adwords. Adwords allows you run search campaigns on Google so that anytime a prospect searches Google using a Keyword related to your brand your brand comes top in the search results. (This is an 80-20 technique).

(6) Give discounts and special offers: A little Awoof is not bad for business; rather it can only help bring in more prospects.

(7) Good Customer care is the rock of a Solid business: A lot of prospects will call your phones and send you emails asking questions about your products. Respond to each inquiry with respect and tact. This is where your negotiating skill is highly needed.

(cool Follow each step religiously without omitting any.

I am just a Facebook Ads expert trying to help small businesses come online. If you need help in following any of these steps, contact me. I consult for free.
If you are already a realtor, a real estate agent or you are intending to go into this niche, take advantage of Facebook in leveraging your success online.
Contact Abraham Ojes on 08164462369
I wish you all the luck in the world!

Remember: Do cool thing that matter cheesy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Bounce Becomes Bust As Nigeria Policies Irk Investors: Bloomberg / Release Nnamdi Kalu Or Our Businesses Would Die -SEAMATA / Iran Can Afford To Sell Crude Oil @ $10 Per Barrel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.